Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,408 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures (1228 Views)

55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures / Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 24, 2015
VERY DECENT MINI-FLAT TO LET IN ABORU IYANA IPAJA AXIS I50K/YR
I have a mini flat to let in a very quiet and decent very rapid growing estate in Aboru, Iyana Ipaja axis. The apartment is within a secured gated compound. The kitchen has washing zinc with water system. It has a toilet and bath with water system and a shower. There is verandah. The living room and the bedroom is very sizeable for either a single or family. The compound is very neat with potable borehole water and electricity. The compound can accommodate about 8 cars and ok for event. A good proximity to Ikeja
Total package= 150k/yr + 30k agreement+20k damages=200k
Call the owner on:

Re: Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures by EfemenaXY: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
It looks very dirty.

KanwuliaJara, Oya come rent flat. tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures by KanwuliaJara: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
EfemenaXY:
It looks very dirty.

KanwuliaJara, Oya come rent flat. tongue cool

Tufiakwa. Even in UNIBEN. . . from 1984-1988, I did not live in such a 'dungeon'! embarassed
I don pass that stage o!
Na only Nigerian housemaids and gate men fit live for this kain 'gaurd room' o!
My beautiful skin can't survive such a 'jail house'!
Toooooooo damn claustrophobic!

Thanks for remembering me o.
You try gaaaaaan!!!! cheesy

Please. I live in HOUSES, not FLATS! kiss

Re: Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures by EfemenaXY: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Tufiakwa. Even in UNIBEN. . . from 1984-1988, I did not live in such a 'dungeon'! embarassed
I don pass that stage o!
Na only Nigerian housemaids and gate men fit live for this kain 'gaurd room' o!
My beautiful skin can't survive such a 'jail house'!
Toooooooo damn claustrophobic!

Thanks for remembering me o.
You try gaaaaaan!!!! cheesy

Please. I live in HOUSES, not FLATS! kiss

Haha! You this woman. Remembering you? Nah, I lurrrvvee you even more than 2014!

Okay, back to serious biz...don't be like that na...all that flat "house" needs is just a little TLC cheesy cheesy

Erm..the roof could do with a lick of paint...the bathroom's cheesy wall papers...and the kitchen (an African's kingdom) is light and airy...infact, check out the wooden cupboard...valentine's just around the corner, abi? tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures by KanwuliaJara: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Haha! You this woman. Remembering you? Nah, I lurrrvvee you even more than last 2014!

Okay, back to serious biz...don't be like that na...all that flat "house" needs is just a little TLC cheesy cheesy

Erm..the roof could do with a lick of paint...the bathroom's cheesy wall papers...and the kitchen (an African's kingdom) is light and airy na, abi? tongue tongue

Thank you dear.
I super you too.
That place is NOT LIVE-ABLE. kiss
It is a RAT-HOLE! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures by Arsenate(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
what kind of terrible horrible human beings are you? mocking people who are not privilege to afford the better things of life.
why don't you keep quiet if you have nothing good to say?
very wicked terrible beings you guys are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public / What Are The Most Important Things In Life? / see what a toddler is doing(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.