Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election (17026 Views)

Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) / Man In Festac Knocks Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike / Omg! Angry Woman Strips N*ked While Arguing With Police -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Akpan107(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2015
noblezone:

Calling me a mad man will not nullify the sad story of Buhari.
I really wonder how some APC supporters think that, by abusing you, APC will win.

One called me: bush meat, mumu and deluded soul yesterday becos i said the suppor for Buhari on Nairaland has droped by 70%. I wonder if that will make Buhari win.

Buhari will never be President again

3 Likes

Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by victorazy(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Mad man logic.

Na lie?
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by toyoutoyou: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2015
It's not an ordinary argument,it's just a revelation of 2015 election.The supporter of APC knocked down the PDP supporter,whixh means APC will eventually win while Jonathan will be shocked and later faint as the result of the election will never favour him.Change has finally come to the reasonable Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by victorazy(m): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Akpan107:
I really wonder how some APC supporters think that, by abusing you, APC will win.

One called me: bush meat, mumu and deluded soul yesterday becos i said the suppor for Buhari on Nairaland has droped by 70%. I wonder if that will make Buhari win.

GBAM!!!!
Stamped!
Bros wetin u go drink?
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by waternogeteneny: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2015
[size=18pt]APC trying so hard to stick Buhari as Ndiigbo candidate.

This story was really funny, keep dem coming but after election it will be 100% votes for GEJ.[/size]

grin
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Applaner: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2015
WC of de presidential candidate dey are fighting for knows deir names .

BT, of recently, I ve noticed something abt dis buhari of a man, just like udoedeghe in Akwa Ibom......

y are deir supporters so violent?

both of dem are members of APC o
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by gustav25: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2015
Apc finish all pdp

Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Kazrem(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2015
This is what happens when you are too emotional about a candidate. What we are want is good governance. Everyone is entitled to his opinion.
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by AJOT99(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2015
D guy must have been obsessed with the spirit of violence

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by derecho(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Na only rally e go wey e wan kill im friend.Wetin e go do im family member wey vote GEJ
Na so dem say dem shoot person wey dey paste JIMI AGBAJE posters near Oba of Ikorodu palace.Just because of politics
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Mayor88(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2015
Pishure abeg. Thanx
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by doctokwus: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2015
A chukwuemeka fighting for the buhari cause.That's music to the ears and the reality on the ground.
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Obanz2(f): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2015
two fool
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by comrChris(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2015
fighting over a election that has been won
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by nwaanambra1(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2015
handsum92:
God speaks to us in diverse ways...if you are in the spirit, yu get the hidden message from this News...this's a reflection of what's to come, Chukwuemeka(APC) knocks friend, Akpan(PDP) out completely...We bless God for this revelation even though in parable...Halleluyah grin

I TOLD THEM THAT THE REAL IGBOS ARE IN FULL SUPPORT OF GMB - BECAUSE WE ARE TRAINED TO SUPPORT WHAT IS GOOD NO MATTER ITS TRIBE OR RELIGION!

WHICH OF THE GEJ-ERATS WOULD HAVE BELIEVED THAT AN IGBO MAN WILL STAND AND FIGHT FOR GMB!

THE TIDES ARE TURNING SO FAST - IN ALA-IGBO MAJORITY HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE FOR "BUHALU"!

IGBOS HAS BEEN SILENTLY DONATING HUGELY TO BUHARI'S CAMPAIGN FUND! YOU CANT FOOL AN IGBO MAN TWICE - WE ARE WAY TOO SMARTER THAN THAT!

GEJ DENIED US OUR BRIDGE AND LEFT OUR ROADS IN VERY TERRIBLE CONDITIONS! ALL HIS PROMISES TO US WHERE FULFILLED ON PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES ONLY!

WE ARE WAITING FOR FEBUHARI 14 TO SHOW HIM WHY HE SHOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED WITH OUR INTELLIGENCE NOR UNDERRATE OUR PREVIOUS SUPPORT FOR HIM!

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by eightsin(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Useless touts. Fighting because of people who doesn't even care if you have eaten or not. Shame. On the 2. Akpan's own is even worse cause he has won himself a compulsory gap teeth. Mad people
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by lilbabyak(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2015
noblezone:
Buhari has got this violent spirit abut him!Just mention Buhari and blood will somehow flow.
you no read am ne abi you no know understand english

What was said to be a friendly discussion degenerated into a fight as
Akpan allegedly hit Chukwuemeka in the chest.
LEADERSHIP Weekend gathered that Chukwuemeka’s retaliation
nearly turned fatal as he gave his opponent a punch across the lips
causing his teeth to fall off and a direct punch on the nose, causing
him to fall.
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by lilbabyak(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2015
noblezone:
Buhari has got this violent spirit abut him!Just mention Buhari and blood will somehow flow.
you no read am ne abi you no know understand english

What was said to be a friendly discussion degenerated into a fight as
Akpan(PDP) allegedly hit Chukwuemeka(APC) in the chest.
LEADERSHIP Weekend gathered that Chukwuemeka’s retaliation
nearly turned fatal as he gave his opponent a punch across the lips
causing his teeth to fall off and a direct punch on the nose, causing
him to fall.

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Faraidi(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Emmysteve post=30075984][/quote] nonsense, fake story.APC trying to use all avenue to deceive people.Idiots
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by sirgreen: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Is no more ARSENAL and MANCHESTER UNITED is now Election and leadership, our leaders are gradually making sacrifice for the up coming Election people should pls chance from all this madness and let GOD have his way in the coming Election.
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Nigga44: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Akpan107:

Akpan is that you? grin
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by profjossy2: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
APC supporters are mentally challenged o
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by dexcira(f): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na person wey chop belleful dey argue. - Ayo Fayose (1867) , lol this your citation mk sense o,
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by dexcira(f): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na person wey chop belleful dey argue. - Ayo Fayose (1867) , lol this your citation mk sense o, ,
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by gentlelily(f): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Mad man logic.
Hahahaha u are very funny
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by An2elect2(f): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by juman(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Emmysteve post=30075984][/quote]

An eyewitness, Etim disclosed that, “Akpan fainted and those in the area had to use cold water to revive him. We have been friends for many years and I don’t know why the two friends who knew each other about a decade before I knew them would fight over election that they will not gain much from. As for me, I am not a fanatical supporter of any candidate so I will not fight because of any candidate.’

Hmmm, God is Great.

Fight over election that they will not gain much from. True true.
Those useless "leaders" that don send the masses. A 54 years old country but on his knees because of bad "leaders".

One nigeria is the root of the problem.
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by U2ice(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rotfl....jobless men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(must Read) Avoid 9credit Loan At All Cost Or You Regret It Later / Adulfatai Adebowale Remanded In Prison By Kwara State High Court / 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.