Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (52211 Views)

Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by chinyere162: 6:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Some of the adverts are pro-PDP while others are pro-APC.

Mehn!Politics can cause many things.

Source: http://.com/li3vo

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by kennydee05(m): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2015
PDP and propaganda
In 2nd picture I am seeing an ex-convict, terrorist.
But in the first picture, funny enough the people are in the opposition and the government has not verify their employees allegations over them.
In conclusion they are not corrupt and if they are let the ruling party do the needful by charging them to court of law and if they can't PDP and Jonathan led government are cowards and barking dogs.
Celebrate my FTC with me...
CHANGE has come
And it is inevitable...
No wonder the sociologists are always chewing CHANGE as the only constant C

229 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Shows how good we are at promoting corrupt men. Buh I prefer GMB sha

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Kcwarren: 6:50am On Jan 24, 2015
This is serious
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Very good one from APC.

PDP is populated with ex-convicts, indicted ministers, looters, etc., with brief narrative about how each of them is not fit for office.

In PDP's advert, they show how unintelligent they are by not able to say anything about Buhari's men, showing their faces and names does not tell any story about them. And that's probably because those guys have not been convicted of any crime nor do PDP have any serious allegation against them.

GMB 2015.

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2015
Sai GEJ till buhari finish Almajiri Secondary School in Kano

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by egift(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2015
We want Buhari as President so that corrupt politicians can be put on trial. And when it starts, polithiefcians will be exposing each other - and Nigeria can recover all stolen wealth.

Only Buhari can, we need him.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by adaweezy(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Lol
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by chinyere162: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2015
egift:
We want Buhari as President so that corrupt politicians can be put on trial. And when it starts, polithiefcians will be exposing each other - and Nigeria can recover all stolen wealth.

How sure are u he will stop corruption?You know politicians can be very unpredictable

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Scream(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2015
The must irresponsible advert a sitting government and a party in power can post on National daily! How can a responsible president and his minister of justice allow corrupt men to walk free?!

The two adverts show that the government ( i.e GEJ) is aiding and abetting corruption.

He has shown that he is incompetent, clueless, corrupt, carefree and crude. He should be impeached without delay!

74 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by hushmail: 8:02am On Jan 24, 2015
the truth is there is no difference between 6 and half a dozen

still one is the lesser evil

gej is better than buhari on all fronts

academic, health, experience, wealth, even in fighting corruption

gej till 2019

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by egift(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2015
chinyere162:
How sure are u he will stop corruption?You know politicians can be very unpredictable

Between Buhari and Jonathan, I will take the words of Buhari over Jonathan. Below is what OBJ and GEJ have to say about Buhari:

"General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude”
– President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, “Not My Will”.

"Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist."
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

So you can see for yourself: Buhari is honest both in his words and actions.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by PassingShot(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2015
hushmail:
the truth is there is no difference between 6 and half a dozen

still one is the lesser evil

gej is better than buhari on all fronts

academic, health, experience, wealth, even in fighting corruption

gej till 2019

Even with glaring evidence, you've shown that yours is irredeemable.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by hazyfm1: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wow
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Sharon6(f): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Check

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!! GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!!
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Francon(f): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hahahahahaha
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Maczeelly(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Okk
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by jingh(f): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
this site should be change to pdpland.

buhari for president

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Ulrich01(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Daniel058(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by listenersky: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
I looked at the first picture and I didn't see people like Fashola, Oshiomole, Fayemi, Abike dabiri, etc, are they not in APC again? Have they decamped?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Bonapart(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
God will choose..... who no do well go die overnight. I promise you that
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by SlyCharlie(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
politcians be behaving like toddlers......smh

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by danielmichael(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
egift:

Buhari himsef is a corrupted wagon

We dont need him

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Smartjeezy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bunch Of Comedians...
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Sharon6(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol. We'll know who wins come February.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!! LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND FLAWLESS THIS VALENTINE

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by aimuan(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
chinyere162:
he did it befor,so he will do it again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by frodobee: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let them keep coming.
As for u guys from Ala-Igbo, kpoturum for that land
or house for be-anyi. Onwe some sharp properties
di kitaa ighota go? Don't wait for ndi ufu-anya to
burn your biz under the pretext of election violence,
before you do the needful. Kpoturum taata. Check
my sig.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by chelseabmw(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019

Weda devil like am or not

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by shamecurls(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Guys I no fit laugh
Drama galore from PDP Presidential campaign/complain rally in Bauchi state. FCT minister Sen. Bala Muhammed was the funniest of them all.
He shouted "NIGERIA"!!!
The crowd replied "SAÏ BUHARI"!!!
He repeated "NIGERIA"!!! 3 times
And the crowd replied
"SAÏ BUHARI"!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!!
Senator Bala Muhammed then told the crowd in Hausa, "NIGERIA Saï Goodluck zaku ce" (Meaning "when I say NIGERIA, you say Goodluck")
He then shouted, "NIGERIA"!!!
And the crowd roared "SAÏ BUHARI"!!!!!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by pupsyd: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Uhmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.