Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (52210 Views)

Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ has been very tolerant since he came to power and i really commend him because BMH cannot and will never tolerate all this insults if he wins the election even Nairaland may be shut down. Note my word and just wait and see

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by major466(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP's advert is much more hilarious, considering the bragging by APC members about the incorruptibility of pa Buhari. Yet, the so call incorruptible one is mingling with the most corrupt people in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy
How can someone swimming in Corruption fight Corruption

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by juvewalex(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Fed up already wt all this election noise
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by alaoeri: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Those of APC are much more upright & performers than that of PDP.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by datola: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP ad is foolish.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by RichDad1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP
Ayo Fayose: A known street Urching in Ibadan. He was impeached during his first term in Office.After leaving the office, i personally met the Dude at Kings Bar Oregun looking like all this broke as5 Rastafarian.

Femi Fani-Kayode: Everything about this dude is Available with Baba Himself.Let me quote OBJ "FFK is a good boy, give him food and hell sing for you.He's a smart boy'. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Diezani Alison-Maduekwe: Because of the respect i have for the women folks and also as one of Nigerian 5 Presidents, Ill let her pass. tongue

Buruji Kashamu: A known drug-lord and fugitive? I reserve my comment. But in case any Tanoids wanna take me on, I will be waiting for Mr Kashamu at the JFK Airport . lol grin grin grin grin grin

Thief Bode George: The Baba-Isale of the East wing of the Kirikiri Maximum Prison for two years?
Words on street hve it that he was a notoriuos executive/ Pen Robber at the NPA. No talk say na me tell you ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Stellar Oduah : Mama dey mama. Madam Pancake herself. This is is best summarise by the yoruba word "Aleni lowo gba".Madam BMW, well, the rest of the story is out there. grin grin grin grin

DSP Alamiseigha : Seeing the word DSP, will quickly take your mind to Deputy Superintendent of Police in the Nigerian Police Force.
But sorry to bustle your bubble, Mr DSP here is a Female Model turn Fugitive from the United Kingdom. wink wink wink wink
I will like some clarification on his modelling career, Anyone close to him should tell him i'll be waiting at Heath-row Airport. wink wink wink wink wink wink

Tompolo : what more can i say? the name sums it all. Rumor has it that he and his goons are planning some surprises in-case their Principal is not re-elected. All i have to say is GOD PASS THEM cool cool cool cool cool

Asari Dokubo: Shey no be the same man that renounce his Nigerian citizenship recently? Ungrateful and unpatriotic Bastard Boar. Why cant the Pumpkin face his new counrty? abi na by force to be Nigerian? mtshew angry angry angry angry angry angry

Iyiola Omisore : Mr Alagbado(Aka the Corn eater). This is one of the notorious murderer walking free in the country as at today.All thanks to GCFR.
Sometimes, i will like to see the thesis for his PH.D. My guts tells me its in Criminology and Murderous activities. The Spirit of Bola Ige is still out there seeking justice and the people of The State of Osun will never forgive your generation. cry cry cry cry cry cry

9 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
egift:
We want Buhari as President so that corrupt politicians can be put on trial. And when it starts, polithiefcians will be exposing each other - and Nigeria can recover all stolen wealth.

Only Buhari can, we need him.
How can he stop corruption when he is surrounded by not just corrupt people, but thieves.
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
major466:
PDP's advert is much more hilarious, considering the bragging by APC members about the incorruptibility of pa Buhari. Yet, the so called incorruptible one is mingling with the most corrupt people in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy
How can someone swimming in Corruption fight Corruption
Well said. Help me ask the APShits

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by RichDad1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na wa for Suen and his Mods o.
Someone created this same topic yesterday with almost 500 views and it didnt make front page?
https://www.nairaland.com/2109490/pictures-pdp-vs-apc...see-hilarious#30063970
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by nikkflexible(f): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
shey all of them get certificate sha...ehnehn undecided
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by sanmibukunmi: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
seunlayi:
GEJ has been very tolerant since he came to power and i really commend him because BMH cannot and will never tolerate all this insults if he wins the election even Nairaland may be shut down. Note my word and just wait and see
IF HE LIKES MAKE HE TOLERATE AM IF HE LIKE MAKE HE NO TOLERATE.ME I HAVE VOWED TO BE A GOVERNMENT CRITIC.....THE ONE JONA PASSED THROUGH WILL BE NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT BUHARI WILL GO THROUGH.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
shamecurls:
Guys I no fit laugh
Drama galore from PDP Presidential campaign/complain rally in Bauchi state. FCT minister Sen. Bala Muhammed was the funniest of them all.
He shouted "NIGERIA"!!!
The crowd replied "SAÏ BUHARI"!!!
He repeated "NIGERIA"!!! 3 times
And the crowd replied
"SAÏ BUHARI"!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!!
Senator Bala Muhammed then told the crowd in Hausa, "NIGERIA Saï Goodluck zaku ce" (Meaning "when I say NIGERIA, you say Goodluck"wink
He then shouted, "NIGERIA"!!!
And the crowd roared "SAÏ BUHARI"!!!!!
LOL that got my ribs cracking. HahahaHahah.
I can just imagine that scenerio, the shame on the PDP faces.

*laughing outta here*

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by samueltoski: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=egift post=30077747]We want Buhari as President so that corrupt politicians can be put on trial. And when it starts, polithiefcians will be exposing each other - and Nigeria can recover all stolen wealth.

Only Buhari can, we need him.[/quote
Dreamer plz wake up.!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by fresh360(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
GoodLuck for u
Goodluck for me
Goodluck for everybody
Goodluck for Nigeria

Him n Him alone Can Do it
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
ALL OF THEM are THIEVES...
NO remarkable difference except for BUHARI himself, whom we are yet to give a try...
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
PassingShot:
Very good one from APC.

PDP is populated with ex-convicts, indicted ministers, looters, etc., with brief narrative about how each of them is not fit for office.

In PDP's advert, they show how unintelligent they are by not able to say anything about Buhari's men, showing their faces and names does not tell any story about them. And that's probably because those guys have not been convicted of any crime nor do PDP have any serious allegation against them.

GMB 2015.

Those pictures say more than words.

Both very funny though.
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by neocortex: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
kennydee05:
PDP and propaganda
In 2nd picture I am seeing an ex-convict, terrorist.
But in the first picture, funny enough the people are in the opposition and the government has not verify their employees allegations over them.
In conclusion they are not corrupt and if they are let the ruling party do the needful by charging them to court of law and if they can't PDP and Jonathan led government are cowards. Barking dogs.

They are not corrupt because they are in APC. What a logic! even Buhari would shudder at your manipulative assertions.

GEJ:PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
shamecurls:
Guys I no fit laugh
Drama galore from PDP Presidential campaign/complain rally in Bauchi state. FCT minister Sen. Bala Muhammed was the funniest of them all.
He shouted "NIGERIA"!!!
And the crowd replied
"SAÏ BUHARI"!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!!
Senator Bala Muhammed then told the crowd in Hausa, "NIGERIA Saï Goodluck zaku ce" (Meaning "when I say NIGERIA, you say Goodluck"wink
now this is freaking hilarious!!!! Jeez such embarrassment for PDP! Rotflmao grin
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Doyin2(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Based on the two adverts,of course APC is cleaner,non of them have been convicted by any court of law.Those for PDP are convicts grin

GMB as a changed democrat, cannot dissociate himself ,based on mere speculations.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Arysexy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Has He found d ccertificate?

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by blackfase(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
10 to 8. Buhari surrounded by lesser number of thieves & psychos, so Buhari still better. Lol
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by drhappy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
To the discerning mind:

BUHARI - tried repatriating a corrupt northerner and kinsman(Umaru Dikko) in a wooden crate.

JONATHAN- gave presidential pardon to his criminal brother, and ex-convict(DSP Alams).

Evidences don't lie !!!!

Sai Buhari

5 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by deejayterabyte(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
neocortex:

They are not corrupt because they are in APC. What a logic! even Buhari would shudder at your manipulative assertions.

GEJ:PROGRESS

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by august9: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
shamecurls:
Guys I no fit laugh
He shouted "NIGERIA"!!!
And the crowd replied
"SAÏ BUHARI"!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!!

NIGERIANS HAVE DECIDED, ITS TOO LATE TO CHANGE OUR MINDS ....EVEN IF BUHARI SUMITS TISSUE PAPER AS CERTIFICATE I WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM

3 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Dayg88(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
chinyere162:
How sure are u he will stop corruption?You know politicians can be very unpredictable

He's better than GEJ promoting and celebrating corruption

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Dayg88(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
danielmichael:

Buhari himsef is a corrupted wagon

We dont need him

And how can u back up your claims?
We need evidence and not just something that came out of a anus-thinking mouth
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Benfaco: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
listenersky:
I looked at the first picture and I didn't see people like Fashola, Oshiomole, Fayemi, Abike dabiri, etc, are they not in APC again? Have they decamped?

Me too, looked at the second picture, didn't see people like akpabio,David mark,ngozi iweala,Peter obi, liyel imoke and the likes of them. Are they not in PDP again? Have they decamped?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=RichDad1 post=30091209][/quote]

I'll tell you one man who's corruption surpasses that of all those in apc and pdp put together.... He's the first face on the apc... List... jagaban... Olori agbero of Lagos... And self acclaimed asiwaju... Ahmed Bola tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.