Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? (529 Views)

8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / At What Age Will You Get Married According To This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? by FuturePresido30(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2015
Imagine you were to get married at the age of the last two digits of your mobile number, at what age will you get married? Me will get married at 70 grin . Oya let's hear yours!
Re: When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? by kilokeys(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2015
68?

maybe a fourth wife...
Re: When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? by Beesluv: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2015
05 shocked child abuse

1 Like

Re: When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2015
38 wooow. A lot of flexing befor I get married grin
Re: When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? by saintkash(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
40.. life begins at 40
Re: When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? by FuturePresido30(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Beesluv:
05 shocked child abuse
a perfect bride for our yerima brothers grin
Re: When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Woulda been too big for yeri.....

Re: When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? by Dahjhi: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2015
Faints ............

Re: When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2015
16 cheesy

But since I am past that age. Let me slide a bit to the right.

88 ......ahhhhhhhhh.

Getting annew number

(1) (Reply)

Discussion Thread: If Your Wife Is The Boss In The Office, How Would You Feel? / Dear House Help Us Win This Competition...pleaseeeeee! / Lost Mermaid, These Are Tips For You, Check Out This Thread:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.