Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar (39929 Views)

Unbelievable!!! Naira Falls To N485/$1, N600/£1 / Naira Falls To N370 Per Dollar / Naira Falls To 325 On Dollar Shortage -punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by ogbonoeba: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let it be
$1= N 300
Nigerians deserve Jonathan! grin

GEJ till the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ!
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by iamord(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
*Smiles to the western union desk front* grin
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by ogbonoeba: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
smsshola:
This is a big achievement what we call transformation agenda ...GEJ is working till 2019.

Yes o! GEJ till 2019, even if the country falls apart piece by piece. I will support him as long as I have blue passport.
cool
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
MadCow1:
GEJ till 2023..

Why are you people calling his name? angry

This is the work of Buhari..meh has instigated his Abok! Brothers that change money to increase the Value.. angry

How can GEJ reduce the price of Petrol and Buhari will increase the price of Dollar.. angry

We know their tricks.. All Abok!s are APC trying to destroy Jonathan.. angry

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED...

If you are going to be sarcastic, please make it discernable where you stand. grin
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
since when I dey talk no body dey reason my matter..
I've been shouting this everywhere..guess my oversabi brothers were too engross in their political campaigns..

mtcheeew..campaigning for people that care.less...rubbish

everyday our naira collapse yet some mofos let some gold diggers toss them around to achieve their own aims in the name of change..mtcheew

I just need a President that'll #FixOurNaira

nb:I just updated my currency app its still at $1 to #191 op take note

1 Like

Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by IVORY2009(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lovexme:
Good news for the yahoo boys.

bros, maga don pay?
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by haibe(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
I hate this news
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by akashi01(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by deloon(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
michaelbiz:

My friend go and sit down! Where were you in 2007 when I was trading forex, binary options and crude oil on NYMEX for multinationals You think Russia is not affected by OPEC problems? The effect will be more than catastrophic if Nigeria continues to remain corrupt and you're here telling me what you read in an Economics textbook. Go and Read PUNCH It's boldly written $1 to N208
Biko guy, hapum aka Mecheonu there and face ya lane. Children of nowadays sef.... undecided
Look at this butthole! What's my business if you were trading forex in 2007 and what has that got to do with my post?
No wonder you hit a margin call then, you couldn't conduct proper technical analysis on my post to grab my points and no fundamental analysis to discover the current exchange rate of naira to dollar before you commenced the exposure of your ignorance. So back when you were trading FX you got your news from Punch abi?
Plus you need to work on your attitude. You are a disgrace to adulthood.
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by IVORY2009(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Time to sell of my dollars, dat I bought 2yrs ago @ the rate of 164 to a naira.
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Mcowubaba: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
carik:

Ya right!
She looks Ndigboish
lol.....
cheesy
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by egopersonified(f): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Is it advisable to change my naira and save it in a dollar account?
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by tohshine(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thank God I schooled in France
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by supereagle(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Badluck to our Naira. Badluck to our oil. Goodluck to Nigeria insecurity .
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Till FeBUHARI 14th 2015 angry
roufy235:
GEJ till 2015
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by lymelyte(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Originalsly:
I suggested this before. Convert your savings to a foreign currency...USD..£......or buy assets even if you have to take out a loan. As the naira devalues the loan would be easier to repay.
please how do I convert at least half of my savings to foreign currency?
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Kassidy90(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Some eediot will soon come here and be shouting GEJ till 2019.. now blood bag that use to cost 1,200 is now 10,500 within a month.....FRESH AIR INDEED

1 Like

Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
I am waiting to hear from PDP e-warriors angry

Please vote wisely

Buhari refused to devalue Naira when he was Head of State.

Vote for change on FeBUHARI 14th 2015
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
tommykiwi:
Is GEJ now the CBN governor? Everything is being caused by Jonathan abi? Have U heard dat GEJ works with the CBN? Please U guys should FREE my humble PRESIDO! Is not everything U must mention his name OK!
ur brain is shallow! So you don't know that govt policies either long or short term can affect the value of a country's currency? You need a tutorial on basic economics.

3 Likes

Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
you are late. you should have done weeks ago. Regardless best policy in the 16 clueless years of PDP should be not to hold any savings but to convert your money to asserts that cannot depreciate e.g. buy property or anything that can be re-sold after our currency is stablised.

Fresh Air is choking us!
lymelyte:
please how do I convert at least half of my savings to foreign currency?
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by michaelbiz: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
deloon:

Look at this butthole! What's my business if you were trading forex in 2007 and what has that got to do with my post?
No wonder you hit a margin call then, you couldn't conduct proper technical analysis on my post to grab my points and no fundamental analysis to discover the current exchange rate of naira to dollar before you commenced the exposure of your ignorance. So back when you were trading FX you got your news from Punch abi?
Plus you need to work on your attitude. You are a disgrace to adulthood.

Compare my comments with yours.
I hit more than 70 likes on this topic alone...and still counting.
Yours? Nothing!

FYI, An administration is in Aso Rock for a reason...which is...to foresee and forecast on sustainability measures for a stable exchange rate or else all our personal savings in the Nigerian banks will become coins in the foreign market.

People on Nairaland aren't as foolish as to listen to a looney deloon
lipsrsealed

*case closed*

1 Like

Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by arbitrage: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
I used my card last night and Union Bank gave me N199.62 per dollar for the payment.
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by AbuMikey(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chai! shocked
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Scholes007(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
things i like about this
devaluation includes bad market for the greedy importers at least it will support SME's
Also am happy high inflation did not follow ...it
shows our industrial capacity has improved and i
pray we can start exporting finished goods massively
so as to have a strong and sustainable naira

3 Likes

Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Scholes007(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
then i feel for the ones schooling abroad
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by PerfumeRepublik: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
milychocs:

So if one is not rich, they are dogs and baboons?
Wow....wisdom
angry
Go to google type dogs and baboons nigeria and search
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is the best news ever.. if you cannot lay yout bed well after 60 f...g years.. you can prepare your graves in 2015
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Sibrah: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
mayorall:

You sell what you buy sir.
True talk, but stuff outside basic food and shelter items are little bit tricky for this type of change.
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by marv1: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yes GEJ is working till 2015. When a single party uses 21 billion for polical engineering that is not an investment of any sort. U can imagine how much these polithievians are spending these period. What do get scarscity of hard currency. When demand is more than supply. Nigeria is a funny crazy world.
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by dklex(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
oduamine:

Yes we need to focus on manufacturing...but stable power supply is what is killing most industries. If power is stablised unemployment rate will reduce drastically

the question is where are we going to get the power from? I have a laundry business that has been depending on generator for the past 1 year, we been running @ high cost. this is the problem when we have someone that is clueless @ the top. God save us.
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Beadex1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nigeria will be a great country with Jonathan
Re: Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Zillight:

Lolsss....so CBN now has started running the affairs of Google abi. Lolss.
Its an International trade remember? It can't be lied about and it can't be framed.

Try make a purchase using your atm on a Dollar recieving site. That's when you would know the official rate is 205. Made a purchase just 2days back and they charged me 203.88.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire As Forte Oil Shares Fizzle - Forbes.com / Why Oil Prices Are Crashing And What It Means / Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.