Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,181 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces (13779 Views)

Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result / Pres. Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces. / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Chigold101(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Skako:
@mod front page
and some PDP member here in nairaland use this team #jonathan till buhari provide his certificate#

but now he has provided his certificate so jonathan u may move to otueke now bcs buhari has provided his certificate now

buhari till jonathan bcm zoo manager
did GMB provide his certifacate? If he did upload it for the world to see. Am waiting to see GMB‘s certificate that he has provided... Thank u

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by atlwireles: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2015
One of the Oluwole of this forum has created another oluwole thread. APC, LYING AND FRAUD ARE NOT THE ANSWER FOR YOUR NO PRIMARY SIX MAJOR GENERAL. A MAN WHO FRAUDULENTLY ENTERED THE NIGERIAN ARMY.

Buhari's Cambridge certificate is your problem. The liar, fraudster and dishonest presidential candidate of yours will not be helped BY threads like this. Ask Cambridge to release an authentic statement of result.

TILL THEN YOU PEOPLE REMAIN LIARS AND FRAUDSTERS. angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Chigold101(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Can we see his Thesis?? Someone claim anything you know....
serious people make research. He didnt school in the moon he schooled right here in Nigeria, so if u r serious take a walk to PH and make enquries from his alma mata.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Rawani: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ obviously lacks the intellectual ability, reasoning capacity or reflective competence to write a PhD thesis, whether in Zoology or in fishing.

We demand that Goodluck Jonathan release and show educated Nigerians his PhD thesis, as he cannot continue disgracing that title, and cannot rule over thousands of brilliant PhD holders with an unmerited academic degree that has the prestige of a PhD. We must spread the word on Fb, Twitter and other SM channels.

[size=14pt]#GEJSHOWYOURTHESIS[/size]

10 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2015
Chigold101:
serious people make research. He didnt school in the moon he schooled right here in Nigeria, so if u r serious take a walk to PH and make enquries from his alma mata.

Why didn't you go to the Cambridge to verify buhari's WAEC before coming here to type Forgery??

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2015
atlwireles:
[s] One of the Oluwole of this forum has created another oluwole thread. APC, LYING AND FRAUD ARE NOT THE ANSWER FOR YOUR NO PRIMARY SIX MAJOR GENERAL. A MAN WHO FRAUDULENTLY ENTERED THE NIGERIAN ARMY.

Buhari's Cambridge certificate is your problem. The liar, fraudster and dishonest presidential candidate of yours will not be helped BY threads like this. Ask Cambridge to release an authentic statement of result.

TILL THEN YOU PEOPLE REMAIN LIARS AND FRAUDSTERS. angry angry angry angry [/s]

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2015
omenka:
On that one, I haven't the slightest doubt in my mind he plagiarised his B.sc project, his Masters dissertation, and his Phd Thesis. Not a shred of doubt!

^^^^^^

That is it. He will rather die than make his thesis available. 100% plagiarised.

11 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Bruteforce1o1: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

^^^^^^

That is it. He will rather die than make his thesis available. 100% plagiarised.

9 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by santori: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2015
masterpower:
HOW MUCH IS THE ABOKI BUHARI PAYING ALL THESE JOBLESS YORUBA YOUTHS TO SPEW GARBAGE AGAINST JONATHAN?

JONATHAN IS A CERTIFIED PHD HOLDER AND NOT BASED ON QUOTA SYSTEM AS IN THE WEST.

THE YORUBAS SHOULD CONTINUE BUT THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE SOUTHEAST, SOUTHSOUT AND THE NORTH COULD ALSO FORM ALLIANCE SOMEDAY AGAINST THEM.

WE NIGERIANS ARE KEEPING THE RECORD.

bros na today. if you no know history, that has always been the case, throughout Awolowo era the south east and South south have always form alliances with the north ,so we are not new to it.
South East and south south have never been a friend to the yorubas, due to your hatred towards southwest you connived with the northerners to carve out Midwest from the old western region.
we nor send una

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by TheOtherview: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2015
You won't find me giving too much effort though, as I no longer have much regard for Seun or his highly biased moderators.

Now I wonder which of the mods has chosen to equate "much regard" for "no respect" angry
Do you all see how trigger happy fingers continue to muzzle the other view? grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Chigold101(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2015
omenka:
Let us see if this gets to the fp, and the pic you posted below, quite revealing. I doubt the thread made fp.
there is nothing revealing about this thread. U guys are just looking for something to counter &divert our attention from fake statement of result that ur master GMB published. Even the army has come out to say that there is neither original nor duplicate copy of GMB‘scertificate with them. They published what was with them which is a recomendation letter from his principal & hand written statement of result. It is obvious that GMB wrote WAEC & it is also a sure thing that he didnt make his papers. If he made his papers he should allow cambridge to publish his result for us to see.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by eagleeye2: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2015
The way I see it, Jonathan has never laid any claims to being Mr Integrity. But Integrity and Uprightness has always been the hallmark of General Buhari.
Unfortunately, Nigerians are calling Buhari's integrity to question.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Bruteforce1o1 post=30080514][/quote]

grin grin

FFK , baba tosibe

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Bruteforce1o1: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

grin grin

FFK , baba tosibe

Imagine, The bigot mod have BAN the op grin grin grin grin grin HAahahaha Nairaland ooooooooooooo

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by ellechrystal(f): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Hahahahaha. That's not his cert ooo... Nigerians n wahala.. Hahahahahahahaha. some one just did that.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by ichidodo: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Laughable attempts to get back at GEJ after the horrible mess their master Buhari has been through and is currently being subjected to......haaahaaahaaa....some people will not succumb to heart attack for the expense of an illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by eagleeye2: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

^^^^^^

Assuming for the sake of argument that you are right, it wouldn't surprise so many Nigerians because Jonathan has never claimed to be a saint.
But Buhari, takes so much pride in his incorruptible nature, which is now being called to question.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2015
eagleeye2:

Assuming for the sake of argument that you are right, it wouldn't surprise so many Nigerians because Jonathan has never claimed to be a saint.
But Buhari, takes so much pride in his incorruptible nature, which is now being called to question.

No

I know I am right. If he produces his thesis and after scrutinization, it is established that it was plagiarised, then his doctoral degree will be invalidated.

Who is calling GMB's integrity into question? can you enlighten me? Just for the record- Not one Nigerian has officially asked GMB to provide his WASC certificate- Not One.

9 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Imagine, The bigot mod have BAN the op grin grin grin grin grin HAahahaha Nairaland ooooooooooooo

Are you surprised?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by iamrealdeji(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2015
eGuerrilla:
Pres. Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces

Source: http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=28180
Afefe ti fe,ati ri furo adie

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

I believed Obasanjo when he said it,Baba does not lie in cases like this,he's an old man who's also guilty of covering up such crime,PDP thing he said means the INEC manipulation and GEJ's forgery on the certificate

Jonathan should report to the next police station if he thinks he's not above the law,he forged his certificate,what does he expect we the youngsters to be doing when he's setting bad examples for us,this is a disgrace,a whole president of a nation forging certificate

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by TheOtherview: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2015
omenka:
On that one, I haven't the slightest doubt in my mind he plagiarised his B.sc project, his Masters dissertation, and his Phd Thesis. Not a shred of doubt!

I am glad you qualified your earlier post. Anyone who has ever seen the four walls of a higher institution would understand why questions continue to arise about Jonathan's qualifications. I made a point a few years ago that even the other co-authored papers which feature his name, were published long after he had made it to the seat of government in Bayelsa. Do governors and their deputies have time to indulge in academic research? Is it Suswan who also claims to have obtained a PhD? The mind truly boggles...

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2015
fresh15:
Don't waste your time on blind argument,GEJ is a certified PHD holder.Look for something else to talk about.
Then tell us the journal were his phd thesis was published so we could look it up. Abi them the award phd without thesis?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by philips70(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2015
atlwireles:
One of the Oluwole of this forum has created another oluwole thread. APC, LYING AND FRAUD ARE NOT THE ANSWER FOR YOUR NO PRIMARY SIX MAJOR GENERAL. A MAN WHO FRAUDULENTLY ENTERED THE NIGERIAN ARMY.

TILL THEN YOU PEOPLE REMAIN LIARS AND FRAUDSTERS. angry angry angry angry

Jonathan is the biggest scammer living today, a Fred Ajudua of Nigeria politics. The luck he has is that the APC being at a great advantage do not want to focus on the obvious scam nature of the president to garner any political favour at the moment. Looking at GEJ's wife alone should tell the world how daft and unintelligent he is. No intellectually sound man, I repeat no sound educated man will have PEJ as a wife. Never and impossible. If APC decides to scrutinize GEJ's academic qualifications today, FFK, Okupe et al will run away.

The man is anything below dull level. OBJ caused Nigerians this embarrassment and no matter the atonement he is trying to do now history will never be lenient on him.

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2015
masterpower:

THE YORUBAS SHOULD CONTINUE BUT THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE SOUTHEAST, SOUTHSOUT AND THE NORTH COULD ALSO FORM ALLIANCE SOMEDAY AGAINST THEM.
Cretin
If you arent brain dead, you would have known that the PDP presidency is an alliance between the SouthSouth - President Jonathan & the NorthWest - Vice president Sambo. Or is Namadi Sambo now an ibo man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Firefire(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2015
masterpower:
HOW MUCH IS THE ABOKI BUHARI PAYING ALL THESE JOBLESS YORUBA YOUTHS TO SPEW GARBAGE AGAINST JONATHAN?

JONATHAN IS A CERTIFIED PHD HOLDER AND NOT BASED ON QUOTA SYSTEM AS IN THE WEST.

WE NIGERIANS ARE KEEPING THE RECORD.

Caution:

Please don't generalize, only few Yoruba fellow who are misled will support Mr. Buhari against Dr. Goodluck.

Yoruba Nation can never call black white, never!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by arewafederation: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2015
TheOtherview:

Now I wonder which of the mods has chosen to equate "much regard" for "no respect" angry
Do you all see how trigger happy fingers continue to muzzle the other view? grin

Seun, you see your life. There is a lot in common between you and the president's handlers. You believe any threat to the president's ambition must be crushed.

bloody hypocrites. angry

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Are you sure about this? angry
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

FFK , baba tosibe
Yes o. Ma na me be that

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Bruteforce1o1: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

Are you surprised?

Me no send any of them. If they Ban me, i will open a new moniker and continue to give them trouble. Imagine, banning the OP cos he exposed there pay masters... Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2015
There is no doubt that GEJ has a PhD. All we are asking for is a copy of the thesis.

BUT

GEJ will rather commit suicide than produce that thesis.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2015
Front page mods
cc seun
cc obinoscopy
cc lalasticlara
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by atlwireles: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2015
philips70:

Jonathan is the biggest scammer living today, a Fred Ajudua of Nigeria politics. The luck he has is that the APC being at a great advantage do not want to focus on the obvious scam nature of the president to garner any political favour at the moment. Looking at GEJ's wife alone should tell the world how daft and unintelligent he is. No intellectually sound man, I repeat no sound educated man will have PEJ as a wife. Never and impossible. If APC decides to scrutinize GEJ's academic qualifications today, FFK, Okupe et al will run away.

The man is anything below dull level. OBJ caused Nigerians this embarrassment and no matter the atonement he is trying to do now history will be be lenient on him.

OLUWOLE MASTER, ASK YOUR FRAUDULENT MAJOR GENERAL TO PRODUCE HIS AUTHENTICATED STATEMENT OF RESULT AND GERROUT FROM MY MENTIONS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Timeline For Subsequent Ministerial List- Presidency / APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring / Buhari To Inaugurate New Ministers After 16th Of August - SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.