Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message (906 Views)

An Inspiring Independence Day Goodwill Message To All Nigerians / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Goodwill Message To Nairalanders From Killjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by Sirniyeh(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2015
HURRAH! HURRAH!! HURRAH!!!

Many Started something like this but eventually no where to be found. Nairaland started in 2005 like child play and today we celebrate over 1,000,000 members. Glory be to God.

For the past 10 years, in the midst of all odds, Nairaland grows to be Africa's No-1 online community forum. It becomes No-1 Nigeria online forum to unite all Nigerians both home and diaspora to discuss Nigeria's challenges. It has become a window through which Nigerians see and understand their fatherland to the root.

In the course of this celebration, be proud to be a NAIRALANDER by sharing your goodwill message here.

1. How did you come about Nairaland.com?
2. What have you benefited from Nairaland?
3. What is your advice to it's progress?
4. How can you describe Nairaland in a sentence?
5. What is your goodwill message to the celebration?

Note: Nairaland is not all about SEUN OSEWA! Though a Seun's brain-child, it's become Nigerians' heritage. Support a good vision with concrete idea of promoting our heritage.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nairaland

Hurrah
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by PassingShot(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2015
Congrats to Seun and Nairalanders.
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by derrick333(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2015
10yrs? Ok JaH bless NL,
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by ggrin(f): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2015
smiley
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by johnmartus(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Our Goodwill or our dissatisfaction?
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by BokoHaramm: 8:08am On Jan 24, 2015
13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI:
by Samuel Meyiwa Khalil, Lagos.
1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?
2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?
3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?
4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?
5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?
6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?
7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?
8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?
9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?
10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?
11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?
12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?
13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that opportunity to lead again,etc?
Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by Sirniyeh(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2015
BokoHaramm:

13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI:
by Samuel Meyiwa Khalil, Lagos.
1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?
2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?
3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?
4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?
5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?
6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?
7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?
8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?
9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?
10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?
11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?
12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?
13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that opportunity to lead again,etc?
Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.

You seem to be disturbed in your brain. Is this what we discuss here?
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by donigspain(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Happy decade NL!
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by Sirniyeh(m): 5:04am On Jan 27, 2015
johnmartus:
Our Goodwill or our dissatisfaction?

Be human. This is a serious thread. Let's know your dissatisfaction as well
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by Arysexy(m): 5:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Congratulobia!

Meanwhile in d spirit of this, seun should release all monikers that are under ban.
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by asadike(f): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Hurray! Nairaland is 15. Indeed God is good. The good, the bad, the ugly, nairaland has seen it all . It has survived through thick and thin, it has weathered d storm and live to tell d story. Wishing nairaland, many more years to outcome.
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by johnmartus(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Be human. This is a serious thread. Let's know your dissatisfaction as well
behave why insult?
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by Mowire: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Congrats to Mr. Seun Osewa. No matter what your fault may be, I personally appreciate what you've with this forum: Your tenacity and steadfastness in not very common in our kind (Nigeriand and Africans).

I got to know Nairaland around 2006 and joined in 2009, having become sure of the safety of the site (I ran a cybercafe those days so I knew the value of caution).

Today I'm still here. But NL has dropped in quality of forumites. Many of the matured minded and well informed forumites are active anymore. Their were interesting "jibers" too that are not frequently seen anymore. @jakumo I miss. Or maybe we've grown too old and busy.

There are lots of threads in the Politics section nowadays that bother on outright falsehood.

Anyways, keep the spirit alive. God bless you.
Re: 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message by Sirniyeh(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mowire:
Congrats to Mr. Seun Osewa. No matter what your fault may be, I personally appreciate what you've with this forum: Your tenacity and steadfastness in not very common in our kind (Nigeriand and Africans).

I got to know Nairaland around 2006 and joined in 2009, having become sure of the safety of the site (I ran a cybercafe those days so I knew the value of caution).

Today I'm still here. But NL has dropped in quality of forumites. Many of the matured minded and well informed forumites are active anymore. Their were interesting "jibers" too that are not frequently seen anymore. @jakumo I miss. Or maybe we've grown too old and busy.

There are lots of threads in the Politics section nowadays that bother on outright falsehood.

Anyways, keep the spirit alive. God bless you.

Thanks for pointing out the real issue. Some matured minds I do collabo with are no where to be found. Seun has case to answer

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland Now A Shadow Of _? / Chinedu Echeruo Is A Nigerian, Period. / How To Unblock Any Sim Card If You Lost The PUK Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.