Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Electrical Technician Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Electrical Technician Urgently Needed (1589 Views)

You Have Been Invited For Electrical Technician (utility) @ BATN / Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position / Electrical And Mechanical Maintenance Technician Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical Technician Urgently Needed by loftydee(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Our company located in lagos and sango ogun state currently requires for immediate employment OND graduates, IT students and passionate SSCE candidates to fill the role of an electrical technician

Responsibilities:

•Candidate should have passion for soldering electrical components thereby creating circuits for electrical use.
•Must be good with electrical wiring.
•Review and process electronics components to make integrated circuits for electrical appliances.
•Must be knowledgable in the handling of electrical tools and machines.
•Must be willing to learn and have a can do attitude to work.
•Ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with technical requirements.
•Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.

Qualifications and Requirements:

Candidates must be OND graduates or IT students in electrical/electronics engr, industrial maintenance engr, mettalurgical and materials engr.
SSCE candidates with prior electrical experience or passion for engineering can also apply.
Maximum age is 30yrs

Other Requirements are
Team player,
Initiative and Commitment to Achieve set goals,
Attention to Little Details,
Eyes for Quality,
Organizing team members for Results,
Adaptable and innovative,
Great Interpersonal relations.

If you are qualified, Forward your CV to deetwelvetechnologies@gmail.com stating electrical technician as the subject of your email.
Re: Electrical Technician Urgently Needed by loftydee(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Positions still available, apply asap.
loftydee:
Our company located in lagos and sango ogun state currently requires for immediate employment OND graduates, IT students and passionate SSCE candidates to fill the role of an electrical technician

Responsibilities:

•Candidate should have passion for soldering electrical components thereby creating circuits for electrical use.
•Must be good with electrical wiring.
•Review and process electronics components to make integrated circuits for electrical appliances.
•Must be knowledgable in the handling of electrical tools and machines.
•Must be willing to learn and have a can do attitude to work.
•Ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with technical requirements.
•Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.

Qualifications and Requirements:

Candidates must be OND graduates or IT students in electrical/electronics engr, industrial maintenance engr, mettalurgical and materials engr.
SSCE candidates with prior electrical experience or passion for engineering can also apply.
Maximum age is 30yrs

Other Requirements are
Team player,
Initiative and Commitment to Achieve set goals,
Attention to Little Details,
Eyes for Quality,
Organizing team members for Results,
Adaptable and innovative,
Great Interpersonal relations.

If you are qualified, Forward your CV to deetwelvetechnologies@gmail.com stating electrical technician as the subject of your email.
Re: Electrical Technician Urgently Needed by loftydee(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Positions still available
Re: Electrical Technician Urgently Needed by horlanrewhajhu(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Av sent in my CV,what should I be expecting next,my mail is obl4real_2001@yahoo.com
Re: Electrical Technician Urgently Needed by loftydee(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Wait for yoy invite soon, positions still to be filled
horlanrewhajhu:
Av sent in my CV,what should I be expecting next,my mail is obl4real_2001@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Bgs / Vacancies / Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.