Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is There Anything Like Bottom Power? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Like Bottom Power? (715 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? / Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like Bottom Power? by hillaryjeff(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2015
I and my friend went to see his uncle,so we were there and we fell at home as we re enjoying our day with ps3,not up to 20-30 mins his wife pass by,i just dont know what happened,mybe the husband mistakenly hit her,and the wife screamed with a faint voice and her husband didnt pay atenttion to her,so his wife go close to him and whispered in his ear and say ''u no say we get visitors,i no go talk now,but no come near me for midnight oooo'',the uncle rushed into the room and come back to the living room with a smile,not knowing that me and my guy was paying attention to thier dramma.Is it that the woman want to use her bottom power to punish her or what?.
Re: Is There Anything Like Bottom Power? by marshalcarter: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Anything Like Bottom Power? by alberto2k(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Another Amebor on N'L undecided
Re: Is There Anything Like Bottom Power? by iceberylin(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2015
You have played ps3 before.
Ok, we have heard undecided
Re: Is There Anything Like Bottom Power? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:
You have played ps3 before.
Ok, we have heard undecided
yeah, we've played it all right...any other thing op? undecided
Re: Is There Anything Like Bottom Power? by naijaboiy: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2015
The guy know say she no go gree give am for night grin

All these women wey dey punish their husbands with sèx sha! undecided
Re: Is There Anything Like Bottom Power? by luckybaddest(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2015
don't tell me you played ps3

(1) (Reply)

Heart-broken man crying / Who Should Go First? / I Used To Be Frd With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.