Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State (24769 Views)

Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally / Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2015
BokoHaramm:
They should move the venue and stop spreading lies. Lion of Ubiama is trembling
Which lion of Ubima ?
Anuofia of ubima grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by philips70(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2015
drberry:

Just like how jobless illiterates will just wake up and decide to be angry without provocation and attack a sitting president during his campaign. Anyway, their Presidential Candidate is also an illiterates who claims he's gone to school yet has no certificates to show for it, so I expect his followers to mimic him!

So only one man is an "illiterates"? Na waoo.
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by usibengate(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Wike is a rotten egg. Go mark it if he emerges as governor, his going to do nothing, because he has no brain, charisma and his a tout

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Reference(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2015
And I received reports yesterday of a similar attack by thugs on another planned APC rally at Mile 4 (supposedly a Wike stronghold) in which guns and machetes were used freely to maim and injure several by-standers all in full view of the police. These party leaders had better call their thugs to order and disarm them if not they risk a full blown turf war the likes of which has not been seen before. Those law enforcement officers that won't put out this bush fire because of the morsel of meat they receive should know this. Their lives will be first inline when it becomes a conflagration. They did nothing, took sides when Boko Haram was a toddler, now they are sweating, crying and dying in the face of the 300 pound gorilla.

A word is enough for the wise. Say no to election violence under any guise by whoever perpetuates it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by AnanseK(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2015
The President's men at work.

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by lonelydora: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2015
condralbede:
Haba Linus easy nah.You forgot d stone trow at bauchi and kastina state so soon.
you forgot the shooting of APC supporters going for rally in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by sirgreen: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2015
PDP, people destroying people is showing their handwork and talent as what they are known for, when you want to know any person you ask of his identity which will help you know him or her better, PDP is known for corruption, promise and fail, bribery, deceit, ritual killing, arrogant, destroyer, thugs, violence, law breakers, wickedness and irresponsible characters except our honorable president till tomorrow he is the only one good among PDP.
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
drberry:

Just like how jobless illiterates will just wake up and decide to be angry without provocation and attack a sitting president during his campaign. Anyway, their Presidential Candidate is also an illiterates who claims he's gone to school yet has no certificates to show for it, so I expect his followers to mimic him!
they have a reason to hate GEJ. A good reason for that matter. But the simple reason why they hate APC is because they are sure that they will lose.
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by endymetrix(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
How are we sure those ''Gun-Men'' are from PDP?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Ayatullah(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
PATIENCE LAUGHING!
I can see PEJ lalughing loud cheesy when shown the video clip of the operation............... BUT nemesis awaits them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
stebell:

Mr see no evil, hear no evil. wat do yu hav to say concerning the stoning done by ur fellow rodents in Katsina n Bauchi.

Go and dive in a soakaway pit fooool.
do you know the difference between stone and bomb? No probs. One day them go put am inside ur mama pu*sy
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by bobbylegend(m): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Please what's the name of the apc Gov. Aspirant? Don't hear much about him. Is he that unpopular? And how is he going to win Wike? Popularity is a big factor in the game.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by chamboy(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2015
BokoHaramm:
just keep following me until I will kidnap you and take you to sambisa
You n Ur Oga can't do me nada
NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by oguash: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=BokoHaramm post=30080051]They should move the venue and stop spreading lies. Lion of Ubiama is trembling[/quotit is because idiots like you exist that is still making gej campaign
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Bishop4bella(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Change2015:
Of course the pdp will turn a blind eye to the actions of their thugs, but they should know that eventually, there will be a firm response. Where are all the bigots who are always shouting about violence in the north? Now APC supporters in Rivers State have been shot, one murdered, offices bombed, and this... Bloody hypocrites. Wike is a lost cause, and so is Jonathan.

#change
#GMB
#APC
That boy Femi Fani will not say anything to this but only to condemn actions and attack to PDP and direct to APC.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Forwetinnah: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nonsense...muslim brotherhood if Nigeria think say na only them fit flex muscle. In case you've not heard, yes!! BBC hausa said APC is muslim party. Make una dey golliwog them like Didirin
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by tommykiwi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
chamboy:
c mumu
Na ur own MuMu worst pass,APC just came up with their A1 which they have in lying,who don't know them for dat. Where is the picture or video to prove dis? From the head to the tail all LIARS....Shame on APC!
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by chamboy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
tommykiwi:
Na ur own MuMu worst pass,APC just came up with their A1 which they have in lying,who don't know them for dat. Where is the picture or video to prove dis? From the head to the tail all LIARS....Shame on APC!
who opened ur cage
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by tommykiwi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
chamboy:
who opened ur cage
Na ur leader FAILBUHARI open am.
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by BokoHaramm: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=oguash post=30085368][/quote] when you typed inside my own comment and you look like a big FOOL to pple reading your comment
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by davo90tico(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Before all this name bashing why not stop and think first any individual can feign being attacked cos they know that everyone will blame pdp let's be logical and get facts election is done at the ballot box not by the bucal cavity via I know most of the peeps collecting money chanting sai buhari will still vote for Jonathan and vice versa so am not believing any of pdp or apc e-campaigners unless we start open ballot system and then shall we know who is who.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by morbeta(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
stebell:

Mr see no evil, hear no evil. wat do yu hav to say concerning the stoning done by ur fellow rodents in Katsina n Bauchi.
Go and dive in a soakaway pit fooool.
Ol'boy! How can Yoi be angered to the point of name calling, am sure yo are not a card carrying member of either political party! Take it easy before you get heart attack on other progressive peoples matter. Soak your ijebu garri and groundnut, drink and thank God for ur life.
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by idiemeh: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
No matter how one try,you cannot hide ur real self.the present administration can never be compare with what nairalanders are putting up here.is now look like they are for APC members alone.buhari cannot n can never become saint over night.Goodluck to Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by davo90tico(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why is this news? This will be valid as news unless they were caught if not wetin they want may we do? Run into the bush and die
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by aishamirawwal(f): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
BokoHaramm:
They should move the venue and stop spreading lies. Lion of Ubiama is trembling

Ode
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Tymax(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
4bobo:

Is this moniker really a robot?
He hardly sleeps. You will see him all through the threads or his comments timeline are all round and mostly among the first 3. 3a.m, he is there. 4.57 am, he is commenting. Only a robot can be active like this. If not, you better no kill your self for nothing or pea nut. Remember sincere9gerian, I learnt he was being owed up to 6 months now from his online jobs done. Now he is undergoing serious depression and hbp. U better take am easy if u are not robot.
Lmao! Nice one.
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by ahizih(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rivers and gunmen
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by citizenY(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
4bobo:

Is this moniker really a robot?
He hardly sleeps. You will see him all through the threads or his comments timeline are all round and mostly among the first 3. 3a.m, he is there. 4.57 am, he is commenting. Only a robot can be active like this. If not, you better no kill your self for nothing or pea nut. Remember sincere9gerian, I learnt he was being owed up to 6 months now from his online jobs done. Now he is undergoing serious depression and hbp. U better take am easy if u are not robot.

Ok ooooo Sincere has evaporated o
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by sammyj: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

See painment. Why did you clone what I wrote?!
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by deletrue: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

See painment. Why did you clone what I wrote?!
You dey like to draw line for people post too much. Your second name na cancellation.
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by M4gunners: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Should I say payback? No, this is senseless fellows did dat.
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by chamboy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
tommykiwi:
Na ur leader FAILBUHARI open am.
in English pls, n stop spraying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu / Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" / Why Council Chairmen Are Backing Me, By Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.