Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State (24801 Views)

Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally / Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by OboloMAN: 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na be outside- Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat

---Fela Kuti----

#SayNoToViolence
#GEJ till Buhari Gets a Dr. to Check his Brain
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by tommykiwi(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
chamboy:
in English pls, n stop spraying
Hisss...I can see U too don't have CERTIFICATE like ur forgery leader,who went to do Oluwole result...FOOLSSS
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by chamboy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
tommykiwi:
Hisss...I can see U too don't have CERTIFICATE like ur forgery leader,who went to do Oluwole result...FOOLSSS
U need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by xakjustice(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
dis is d handwrk of PDP no doubt, i knw PDP as a VIOLENT party since 1901 prior to it advent
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by stebell(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
abdulplayer02:
do you know the difference between
stone and bomb? No probs. One day them go put am inside ur mama
pu*sy

Gutter child
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Shazee74: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dat's mama peace hometown o
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by glory2glory: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Will that force the Okrikans to vote for Wike? PEJ and PDP are only destroying whatever goodwill GEJ still enjoys in RS by these acts of destruction. The same way her wanting to remove Amaechi by all means has increased the camp of the opposition. I am sure GEJ will be wishing he handled the issue of the G7 differently. Now she wants to destabilize RS and her hometown because she wants to install Wike by all means. The same thing is playing out in Bayelsa. When she has finished destroying GEJ's stronghold, I wonder where the votes will come from.
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Please both parties should go back to smear campaign. That I like, voilence is not an acceptable way of campaigning!
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by HzRF(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Like the way the gullible barcanista, d idiotic brainless (Caseless) and almost out of contract berem Co brainless likes will say if itz GEJ that pple are tired of his cluelessness

Am so sure the gunmen are tired of amechi diarrhea mouth, d way he dupe the citizens of rivers and can't wait to kick him out

Loool
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Abuloma80(f): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Director of Media and Publicity of Dakuku’s Greater Together Campaign Organization, Ibim Semenitari .
Ibim (Tobi) Semenitari went to FGGC ABULOMA (Blue-Bell House). Abuloma Cherish you much more than
these politicians and their wahala. My dear keep a good distance away from their ills & evils.

Do you remember "The College Song" ..........
On the road to Abuloma Via Trans-Amadi Layout,
Stands a seat of education, Federal Girls' College stands.
Labor of Pro Unitate, Labor of Pro Unitate.
On the road to Abuloma Federal Girls' College stands.

Sorry for the derail. Get too carried away & emotional when ever I come across members, especially those of 70s and 80s ex students. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by GOGMIG(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=drberry post=30080007][/quote]

wen d the PDP governorship aspirant and his campaign team were attacked at d kings Palace at Ahoda did anybody make noise here? i condenm it but there's no monopoly of violence.
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by yomanovic: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
drberry:

Just like how jobless illiterates will just wake up and decide to be angry without provocation and attack a sitting president during his campaign. Anyway, their Presidential Candidate is also an illiterates who claims he's gone to school yet has no certificates to show for it, so I expect his followers to mimic him!

I don't know pdp's actual definition of candidate. Could you please help me out? By the way, 'an illiterate' is not a correct expression.
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by BokoHaramm: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
aishamirawwal:

Ode
your pix looks more like an Ode and the. Face looks like the dewlap of a cow
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by drberry(m): 6:19am On Jan 25, 2015
yomanovic:

I don't know pdp's actual definition of candidate. Could you please help me out? By the way, 'an illiterate' is not a correct expression.
So different parties now have individual definitions of "candidate" uh? Ok na..
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by Sundaydare1: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2015
"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying today?

If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we think the comments would be?

If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the response be from Nigerians?

If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign strategy, what would the Nigerian people think?

GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.

Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious faith as a political ploy to get votes?

No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is GOD. They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for. Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria."- Bucky Hassan
Re: Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State by nellyjohn: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Am sure it's d same APC dat did that and are blaming PDP. Anyway, no matter what u do, it's GEJ all d way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) / Why Council Chairmen Are Backing Me, By Sanwo-olu / Abuja Youths Storm PDP Headquarters, Demand For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.