Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,239 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

…babangida Defends Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / …babangida Defends Buhari (42622 Views)

We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger / Babangida Defends Buhari / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by LordMecuzy(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2015
So I missed front page
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by BokoHaramm: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2015
The Northern oligarchs were all certificate forgers that made the Nigerian army to become northern army. We say no to certificate forgery and let there be sanity in Nigeria army.

2 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by missbehave247(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari till 2023

4 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by LordMecuzy(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2015
BokoHaramm:
T

For Tyre
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by moderatorr1: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2015
fkaz:

If politician politicised nigeria army, nigeria may experience rwanda genocide at the end of the day.
PDP be warned! Focus on issue-base campaign, instead of chasing shadow.
1967 we did.
2 - 6 million Biafrans lay dead at the end of the genocide mostly women and children. 100,000 biafran soldiers, the rest are civillians http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

That's 5 times the number of people that died in Rwanda.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_Genocide

The Nigerian jets would leave the battle field and raid the market in the town. Spraying bullets and bombs on civilians.
During mass exodus, thousands of villagers would be on the main road with their properties on their head trecking to the next town . Half way into he journey, 2 Nigerian jets will show up and spray bullets as they fly over the road.
At a point people werent running anymore. The jets would exhaust their bullets cache and fly back to base. While then living continued to treck.
The hunger was so much , that civilians turned into cannibals. They would steal into the battles field at night and cut off arms and legs of dead soldiers for cooking. Humans were the only food remaking to eat. People were eating people to survive. Homo lupus homine.
Obasanjo proposed a plan that would use more military force and end the battle in 3 months. But some other generals opposed the plan choosing the one that would cut off food supplies and cause millions to die slowly and painfully over time.
Nigerian soldiers would cut off the breasts of women before raping them as they bled to death such as was witnessed by the 8 elite US marines sent in the middle of the war to save one of their red cross.
The story was told that After people surrendered at nkalagu, the people's general ordered a massacre.
After the war, Igbos returned to their properties in non Igbo states only to discover that the government has declared their properties a no man's property. All money of Igbo men in the bank was reduced to N20 each, no matter how much you had before.

Igbos had to do business and be more financially wise to survive. They had to travel to all parts of the world to do business. Learn to speak other languages fast just to do good business and survive. That's why that trait lingers till today.
Basically all Igbo were made to start from the bot.tom again.
When you see people like coscharis and innoson being first car producers in Nigeria, you got to show some respect.
The people that witnessed these battles are still alive and these unwritten stories still haunt them. Then you show up years latter asking to be voted.
There is a fundamental reason why that is not possible.
Basically , its not a corruption or anti corruption campaign. You need to understand why these people aggrieved.
Read history my good friend. Read history.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2015
h
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by free2ryhme: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2015
fkaz:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/babangida-defends-buhari/

A Certified Lunatic, I don't blame Fani, the blame goes to Bade and Chief of Army Staff who are playing to the Galary buy allowing religious sentiment to grow in the Army Institution. They will pay the price soonest, that's for sure but too dangerous.

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by olaboy001(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2015
eagleeye2:
Abeg all these malams should encourage Buhari to allow the Cambridge publish his result ans allow all these drama to rest.
Quota system don do us something for this country.
I don't blame you, until FeBuhari 14, 2015....

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by dharyour93(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Samchelsea:
The Jonathan administration has built more schools
than any other government so @APCNigeria and its
members can learn proper use of grammar. #GEJisit

It could have been a typographical error na.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan might not know what he is doing now till it is too late. Imagine making a fool of our mighty military all because of silly elections?

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Burger01(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2015
He that God has blessed and ordained no man can curse. Buhari is our incoming president, like it or hate it. Certificate or no certificate, we need good governance and it's only Buhari that can deliver the desired good governance..

I just can't wait to shout 'President Buhari'

Haters REPENT!

#CHANGE
#GOODGOVERNANCE
#FEBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by akanbiaa(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2015
fkaz:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/babangida-defends-buhari/
Goodluck Jonathan Latest Adopted Father has Spoken let's see who will now insult the Father of his President.

2 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
If Jonathan and pdp think that they can destroy the military completely then they are in for a shocker. No matter their fraud and lies, the pdp cannot remain in government beyond May 29. We welcome their deceit, we know Nigerians aren't fools and we can't be cowed. They failed in handling of the economy, they want to fraudulently destroy everyting left. Useless Government led by a fraudulent President. Buhari will be elected whether they like in or not!
Shattap their and stop ranting.
The same Nigeria was pocketed by the same Buhari and his kinsmen for more than 40 yrs and your fathers dare not say a word.

Take some hallucination pills and go to bed - You have finally lost it.

On February 15th I will give you a call and that's the last call I would be giving to a brother with treacherous tendencies - I doubt if you're a brother in the first place though time shall tell.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by dre11(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2015
He cautioned the political class to desist from politicising the military, pointing out that any such attempt will be dangerous for the institution and the nation.

Word

This has done a bad image to this profession
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by lateezy(f): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2015
hmm
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by makzeze: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2015
IBB going to Army headquarters next week

2 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 25, 2015
The Nigerian army has ridiculed itself betond repair.. stealing officers dues from ECOMOG and UN missions and court marshalling them when they complain. Using munitions and ordinance monies for private business, running away from Boko Haram, harrassing civilians on wearing fashion items that look military.

Cancelling international training. IBB should be arrested for treason.. do you imply that a coup is imminent

4 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by oneeast: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2015
IBB was equally admitted into NA with a promissory note so also most northerners of that era..

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by whyteone: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2015
Just stumbled upon this on facebook.Could this be true?"By 1960, shortly after Nigeria's independence, the Prime Minister, Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, had directed the Principal of King's College, Lagos, Mr. P.H. Davies, to provide places, annually, for at least 15 boys from the North, whether or not they passed the requisite regular entrance examination."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" p. 36, published first in 1981.
"In an attempt to catch up militarily with the South, the Northern politicians had thrown out all discretion. They had lowered standards of admission drastically, settling for the minimum. For as I recalled, all the Northerners in my intake had been trained at the Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot. And they had become officers after barely six months of military training, whereas those of us who had been sent to Sandhurst had had to do two long years to earn the Queen's Commission. The implications were quite clear - and most disturbing. Not only had these Northerners become commissioned officers before we were half-way through our first year at Sandhurst, they had all risen to the enviable rank of Captain before we could even appear at the sovereign's parade which served essentially as a prerequisite for our passing out as Second Lieutenants."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors, pages 12 - 13, Published 1981.
"By 1964 a group of young Nigerian officer-cadets, mostly Northerners, had been declared academically unfit and hence repatriated by the Canadian military authorities. These cadets were however pronounced commissioned by the Nigerian Federal Government no sooner than they had arrived at the Ikeja Airport. Consequently they had had to be absorbed into the Nigerian Army as commissioned officers, even though they had received no requisite military training."
----- Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" page 13, published 1981.
"Zak (Maimalari) had held the rank of Captain in 1960. But before my return from the United Kingdom in 1963, he had soared to the top rank of Brigadier. In other words, he had risen from Captain to Temporary/Major, to Substatntive/Major, to Temporary/Lieutenant-Colonel, to Substantive/Colonel and then to Brigadier, all within that short span of time. It was just scandalous"
----- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" page 13, published 1981

6 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by lacosanostra: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2015
The IBB that stole the cert of Buhari is now the darling of APC

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Dopefiend(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2015
I weep for my country! Nigeria! We are helping our leaders waste our time with this petty politics. Imagine a presidential candidate been accused of forgery and what not. Gen. Buhari please provide your certificate or step down for APC to field another candidate.

Election is Feb 14, yet I've not seen any presidential debate on TV abi I dey snooze? All I see is 'show us your certificate'. Bunch of stupid-smartasses. Pres. Jonathan and Buhari should get into a room with cameras and tell Nigerians what they can do for them. Why we should vote them. A challenge between them. No be to dey visit oritsejafor or olu or anything

It's shameful that Buhari is using this certificate saga to garner sympathy. Baba show us your cert or step down for someone more competent to come through.

I might not want Jonathan to win this election, but I definitely don't want Buhari. Truly, I don't think he has anything to offer. APC stop goofing and bring someone more competent. Imagine the certificate they showed us!

What a joke! Everyone is laughing at Nigeria!

Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Ameboperoo(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2015
For Buhari click like. Share for GEJ

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shattap their and stop ranting.
The same Nigeria was pocketed by the same Buhari and his kinsmen for more than 40 yrs and your fathers dare not say a word.

Take some hallucination pills and go to bed - You have finally lost it.

On February 15th I will give you a call and that's the last call I will be giving to a brother with treacherous tendencies - I doubt if you're a brother in the first place though time shall tell.

Nonsense.
Nothing is more offensive than the bold. You see my problem with people like you is that you can't separate politics from tribal interest. What is treachery? What makes me a traitor? Is PDP a SS party? Is the election between the Ijaws/SS and the North or between GEJ(PDP) and GMB(Buhari)? If anyone is to be called a traitor, that should be GEJ and PEJ plus all the Ijaws in PDP that supported Wike's candidacy against riverine aspirants. Maybe you don't know the meaning, cos if you do, you won't say it in the first place. You are taking this politics too personal and with pains, it is a big shame and a low for someone of your calibre.

7 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by okokhaerat(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Dis otueke man iz definitely nigeria's worst nytmare! Foolish PDP

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by lacosanostra: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2015
The IBB that stole the cert of Buhari is now the darling of APC, na to rili escape from this country,caus Nigerians never ready to get sense both PDP a APC
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Jinf: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2015
APC promises free daily meal for primary school students if voted in:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/01/apc-promises-free-daily-meal-for.html
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by waternogeteneny: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ till Buhari finish School...

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2015
crap
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Damalex4luv(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Yes
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by fxskye: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I have spotted this the nation newspaper, It's an APC newspaper.

So also Punch for PDP
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2015
fresh15:
We don't need to cover someone's sin.He sinned and has to face the music.

Be warned.

Do not ridicule the army or we will start with you as a scape goat.

Shalom.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by sCun: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari brought the military into this mess.
Blame no one but Buhari for directing INEC to collect his certificate from the military instead of presenting it like others did.
There is absolutely no way anyone other than Buhari himself can be blamed for this.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers / Dino Melaye Wishes Muslims Happy Sallah (photo) / EFCC Picks Up Mohammed Adoke On Arrival From Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.