Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

…babangida Defends Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / …babangida Defends Buhari (42628 Views)

We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger / Babangida Defends Buhari / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ignatusamson: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Keyman I knw it's nt fight but let's face the reality jare.....buhari will destroy this nation and we all know that so chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by omolami: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Those agreived should go to court.That is d statement coming from those concerned in the faje saga.The northerners enlisting on d force without certificate since creation of d army.Am not surprise because what nigeria has is northern army and NOT nigerian army.What is difficult in writing,to Cambridge college to release his (buhari's) credentials if truly he possess it? Once Cambridge releases it,d whole saga ends.It is not by mouth or by threath you make us beleive you, it is by showing d document.If d one aready shown is fake too bad,let both court and Cambridge decide.Meanwhile,courts are on strike,therefore inec should wait until court adjudicate on d issue.Olodo suporting olodo,na today.Quack illiterate wants to rule illiterate like
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ignatusamson: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Omolami I agree with you.....the military denied him,even the cambridge denied him also.....evrything is so clear now...we can't be deceived again...GEJ all the way
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ignatusamson: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by kunleabraham: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by kunleabraham: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Talk 2015, talk GEJ. Vote wisely good people of Nigeria
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
omolami:
Those agreived should go to court.That is d statement coming from those concerned in the faje saga.The northerners enlisting on d force without certificate since creation of d army.Am not surprise because what nigeria has is northern army and NOT nigerian army.What is difficult in writing,to Cambridge college to release his (buhari's) credentials if truly he possess it? Once Cambridge releases it,d whole saga ends.It is not by mouth or by threath you make us beleive you, it is by showing d document.If d one aready shown is fake too bad,let both court and Cambridge decide.Meanwhile,courts are on strike,therefore inec should wait until court adjudicate on d issue.Olodo suporting olodo,na today.Quack illiterate wants to rule illiterate like
ignatusamson:
Omolami I agree with you.....the military denied him,even the cambridge denied him also.....evrything is so clear now...we can't be deceived again...GEJ all the way
this is what those shouting go to court don't realize. It is not for them to defend buhari in this issue but for buhari to clear his name for future purposes . The longer this issue drags on the more voters and votes apc and buhari will be losing. I know their game plan is to drag the case or issue on till the election day. They will meet nigerians at the polls .
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by elohorayodele: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
don33310:
I am not a fan of IBB,he has spoken well

Because he said what you want to hear of cos
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Kerosene: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
PassingShot:
It's obvious that our military has been politicized by GEJ/PDP and it is very very dangerous for our democrazy.

No level of politicking should make GEJ involve and compromise the military IF HE ACTUALLY MEANS WELL FOR NIGERIA.

He needs to be reminded of what befell those leaders who did similar in the past. They didn't end well.
GEJ did nt politicize any institution. Before GEJ came to power, the military has been operating on quota system; is this not politics? Who brought it? Was it GEJ? Who had been enjoying it? Now that their so much corrupt practises in the miliatery want to be exposed, IBB is calling for caution. In my opinion, Buhari shld provide his certificate. And if he cant, he shld face the music and the military shld come out and tell nigerian hw they allowed him to rise to the level of a general.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by babasanti: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . IF APC CANT HAVE CHRISTIANS HOLDING STRATEGIC HIGH POST, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. WE WONT VOTE GMB.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by emmylight4u: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
IBB we re asking you to produce ur own certificate too. All these our generals I don't think they can produce their own certificate also. Pls let's let d sleeping dog lie job.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by sorom4: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Don't be amazed that IBB may not have certificate. He too may be a product of quota system!
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by EndtimeBlessing: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
To insinuate that somebody without ordinary school cert rose to become a General in the Nigerian Army is not only an embarrassment to the Nigerian Army, it is also an indictment on the Army and a big disgrace to the rest of Nigerians.

Nigerians please understand that this election is not about anybody's certificate. It is about who can help us out of the security mess we are in and also pay attention to ensuring the deconstruction and reconstruction of governance to deliver developments we can all be proud of.

Nigerians should vote for whoever they are convinced has this capacity.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by mctech(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Samchelsea:
The Jonathan administration has built more schools
than any other government so @APCNigeria and its
members can learn proper use of grammar. #GEJisit
Starts with PEJ.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by BruzMoney(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2015
atlwireles:
IBB SEES THE INCOMING STORM. THE ERA OF GENERALS, WHO SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ADMITTED INTO THE ARMY HAS DAWNED ON US .

get sense nigga
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
don33310:
I am not a fan of IBB,he has spoken well
.d army was dominated by hausa then and there are many illiterates among them.they promote demselves
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
What is so difficult in showing ur certificate? He doesn't know what he's doing.some APC supporters are even tired of dis mess.d general should just give us d cert n silence d critics.gen,shame d critics
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by fresh15: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
There should be no sacred cow.If Buhari falsified his credentials,he should not be spared and that doesn't mean politicising the military.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ArcToyin(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
God knows i hate gej with passion, very cunning human being
how wil u claim to hate you fellow human? God dislike hatred.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ommo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I have spotted this the nation newspaper, It's an APC newspaper because I doubt if IBB actually said so be it as it may,
*modified *
The truth is at this point, the best that can be done is for APC to substitute Buhari because even if Buhari wins which is unlikely, The PDP will pursue this to a logical conclusion which is Buhari is not qualified and believe you me if this were to be the other way round, these loud mouthed APC would have gone to the UN to deliver press statement. Buhari can never be sworn in as President or else there can never be peace. That Cambridge master sheet was forged (evidence below) and Buhari should be arrested and sent to jail for entering The military fraudulently. Nobody is politicizing the Army, Buhari lied with the Army and the Army denied him, also nobody is ridiculing the Army, what is happening now shows the extent to which some set of people have corrupted our public institutions by flooding their brothers there even if they are not qualified. Buhari truncated democracy 3days after I was born, and my Father told me the story, he cannot repeat it today again that I am 31yrs. Never Never.

My guy, i believe you understand the import of what the IBB said? Go to court if you believe you have a case. PERIOD and stop all these ranting online. Buhari truncating a democratically elected government has anything to do with the issue(s) under discussion. Spare us all these holier than thou attitudes. I never knew it is this difficult to go to court on an issue one believes his so right about as this. All these rant online will have been settle if you (as a responsible Nigerian as you want us to believe) had gone to court and pray the court to bar or prevent Buhari from contest.

God will save Nigeria from its lurid enemies who marks as patriots.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ommo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
tonquendo4u:
What is so difficult in showing ur certificate? He doesn't know what he's doing.some APC supporters are even tired of dis mess.d general should just give us d cert n silence d critics.gen,shame d critics

What is so DIFFICULT in going to COURT?
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ommo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
babasanti:
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . IF APC CANT HAVE CHRISTIANS HOLDING STRATEGIC HIGH POST, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. WE WONT VOTE GMB.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!

Some Nigerians still being fooled since 1638. In this 21st century you still believe all these stories about some fake agenda !!! He did not Islamise Nigeria when he was a military head of state, how is that possible in a democratic dispensation. WAKE UP MY GUY and don't be SO GULLIBLE!!!!!
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2015
ommo:

What is so DIFFICULT in going to COURT?
even if he wins,pdp will go to court n say he's not qualified. Are u not seeing d game plan.he should just make it easy for us
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Sibabasibaba1: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Etinosajay:

Fool, IBB, and Abacha staged that coup. IBB was supposed to be Head of state in 1983 but Buhari was his senior, so they settled for Buhari. Read and be informed. http://waado.org

---------------

Are you normal?
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sibabasibaba1:

---------------

Are you normal?

More normal than your most wise ancestor. Read and be informed you swine
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sibabasibaba1:

---------------

Are you normal?

More normal than your wisest ancestor. Read and be informed you swine
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Sibabasibaba1: 5:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Etinosajay:

More normal than your wisest ancestor. Read and be informed you swine
----

Abusing and cursing people instead of stating your points are very symptomatic of abnormality. Too bad!
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by emeka2847: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
KwoiZabo:
You left the important things I mentioned and you are dealing with what frivolity. Is Buhari qualified to be in the Army? Did Buhari keep shagari at Ikoyi and send Ekwueme to jail? Politics aside, let's have a conscience
Go and listen to Fela's song called "Confusion" and you'll hear how he insulted Buhari or locking Shagari up. Forget the PDP lies.
Unless if you want to tell me that Fela was protecting Buhari back then.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sibabasibaba1:

----

Abusing and cursing people instead of stating your points are very symptomatic of abnormality. Too bad!

Shut up and go wear ya pants....next time read the origin of a fracas before writing back to me with your withered fingers. Dumbass
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sibabasibaba1:

----

Shut up and go wear ya pants....next time read the origin of a fracas before writing back to me with your withered fingers. Dumb**s
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Sibabasibaba1: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Etinosajay:

Shut up and go wear ya pants....next time read the origin of a fracas before writing back to me with your withered fingers. Dumb**s
------------

From your deranged responses, we do not need to know who needs to wear his pants. I'm sure you know little about the military and how coups are plotted. I'm also sure your were not born by between 1983 and 1985. Hence you make puerile arguments.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 4:25am On Feb 02, 2015
Sibabasibaba1:

------------

From your deranged responses, we do not need to know who needs to wear his pants. I'm sure you know little about the military and how coups are plotted. I'm also sure your were not born by between 1983 and 1985. Hence you make puerile arguments.

Imp, google 5 majors and read. Go here too http://waado.org. Read a detailed chronicle of the millitarys sojourn into politics pre-first coup and post 1990 coup and educate your lazy sorry fat short a**

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.