Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right (2673 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Is It Morally OK For A Pastor To Take Photos Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by jmoore(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2015
There is no difference between sex on the first date and sex on the 1,000th date.

It is either you are anti premarital sex or pro premarital sex.
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Vasity(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

I for say..

I know say na person use your phone post that thing. tongue
Na my uncle sad
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

Co-woman wrapper cheesy
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:
chai see yabings
Allow her sad
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Maamin(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Some unreasonable dogma with some thin brain girls tho..who told you having sex on a first dat makes you cheap? Regardless how hard you play to get you will be what a guy thinks you are in his own world. Stop making senseless notion on being cheap on sex on a first date. angry
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Tashaamania(f): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na my uncle sad

cheii, diaris God cry cry
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Tashaamania(f): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Allow her sad

Thank you. You know I derive pleasure in making you sad tongue
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

Thank you. You know I derive pleasure in making you sad tongue
Are you a sadist? undecided
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Whether you have sex on ur first or last those not make her cheap, what of dose DAT trade their kit katty for money are they also cheap? If we say having sex on first date is cheap, that mean som1 dat keep her virginity her tilld day of her wedlock is also selfish. Think is anybdy emotional right to do wen she willing to......
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Tashaamania(f): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2015
jmoore:
There is no difference between sex on the first date and sex on the 1,000th date.

Just the same message am tryna pass across.
If you label a girl who had sex on a first date cheap, then a girl who had sex at anypoint in her life is also cheap - so wrong. Sex is sex, doesnt matter when it was had..

I understand this is an online forum where most girls would love to boost their ego tho, when the truth of the matter is actually the reverse in real life..

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Tashaamania(f): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you a sadist? undecided
Sadist? Nah
But keep trying, you are almost there tongue
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

So, after giving the man a lil work, you would still have sex with him afterwards, right?
Tell me, whats the difference between you and the girl who had sex on a first date? undecided
Wohoo! You deserve a medal for this comment grin I've been arguing over this for the past 200 years that, people attach so much, unnecessary importance over trivial things like this.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

Just the same message am tryna pass across.
If you label a girl who had sex on a first date cheap, then a girl who had sex at anypoint in her life is also cheap - so wrong. Sex is sex, doesnt matter when it was had..

I understand this is an online forum where most girls would love to boost their ego tho, when the truth of the matter is actually the reverse in real life..

so you get sense like this tongue
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

Sadist? Nah
But keep trying, you are almost there tongue
Abeg we're derailing.
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:
You don catch her grin
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Tashaamania(f): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:

Lol grin grin
angry
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Tashaamania(f): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Abeg we're derailing.
samflexxy:

You both are derailing undecided
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Dahjhi: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
So after trying not to look cheap because you didn't have sex on the first date does it guarantee that he'll marry you?

If you're cheap you're cheap..whether you have sex on the first date or not. undecided

Tellem biko...
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

You don catch her grin
I tell you brother cheesy
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

You both are derailing undecided
Who start am? undecided
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by HizMissy(f): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

So, after giving the man a lil work, you would still have sex with him afterwards, right?
Tell me, whats the difference between you and the girl who had sex on a first date? undecided
Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by skywalker888(f): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yes op we are in the 21st century remember

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss / Why Does Everyone Keep Asking Me If I Have Ever Had Sex With A Man? / Photo : Hot Couple Caught Doing It On A Vacant Land In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.