Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. (862 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by Gbawe: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2015
The PDP should go to the poll and take their defeat gallantly. It is just reward for leading a people so horribly for almost 2 decades. It is the payback for creating a nauseating empire of greed and corruption where one President uses ten airplanes and eats N1 billion food annually while most Nigerians do not even have a bicycle and cannot eat one healthy meal per day !!!

Nigerians will resist any attempt to postpone the elections which will be interpreted as an attempt to perpetuate the heartless PDP in power and thus elongate the already unbearable suffering of the masses.

PDP should not even try this crap which is capable of destabilizing a Country already on the brink. The PDP should respect Nigerians and go peacefully rather than try any sit-tight mago-mago that will bring the 'Arab springs' to Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ HAS WON THE ELECTION BECAUSE BUHARI FORGED HIS CERTIFICATE AND CAN NOT STAND ELECTION.

2 Likes

Re: Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by fresh15: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2015
It is APC that has been overheating the polity and they should be cautioned.Let who the cap fits wear it-GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2015
masterpower:
GEJ HAS WON THE ELECTION BECAUSE BUHARI FORGED HIS CERTIFICATE AND CAN NOT STAND ELECTION.
Screaming at the top of your lungs isn't the same as casting votes. You need to tone it down.

2 Likes

Re: Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by Gbawe: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2015
The darkness the PDP has cast over Nigeria for 16 years will be lifted this year.

2 Likes

Re: Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by emiye(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2015
My stop watch tells me GEJ has 500 hours left to be voted out.
IndependentNEC has said election will hold on the feb. 14, and so it must.

1 Like

Re: Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by Gbawe: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2015
emiye:

Indeed. The PDP should accept that Nigeria now wishes to be a sane nation like others worldwide where the reward for misruling an electorate is to receive a boot to the azz come election time.

1 Like

Re: Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by AmucheJane(f): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2015
And if PDP shifts the election, what will happen? If GEJ rigs the election, what will happen? Is it because Jonathan has given Nigerians the opportunity to vote? Have you guys ever voted before if not in Jonathan's regime? Talk is cheap undecided, you guys can say nonsense about Jonathan but if God destined him to rule again, there's nothing anybody can do. If them ask una papa to rule, him go fit? I somuch like Jonathan because his a good man and a true christian. If it was in the time of military regime, somepeople no go fit dey run their mouth anyhow o, them for done assassinate many by now. GEJ till Nigeria divide.
Re: Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by tonytony208(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2015
It is d APC seeking to set Nigeria on fire and not PDP and you know it. The attacks on the president at katsina, bauchi and jos are enough indications.
Re: Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by henrysophy: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2015
We all Already know the winner, GEJ is our man of vision, A man who hates violence and conflict, A man who knows the value of peace and unity, A man whose aim is to transform nigeria to be beta land. GEJ 2015
masterpower:
Re: Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by henrysophy: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2015
Hahaha. When Loosers speak you wil know, I can see them all over here. GEJ is not in any where measuring power with the APC candidate, Goodluck na iga achi obodo anyi ooo. Vote GEJ PDP 2015 for transformation
emiye:
Re: Good Nigerians Warn The PDP Not To Set Nigeria On Fire. by takedat(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2015
AmucheJane:
If them ask una papa to rule, him go fit?
This caught my attention. You can canvass support for Jonathan without putting your stupiidity on public display. Why would you assume others 'Papa' are incapable just because yours is not?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From IDP Camp Yola – #APC / Judge Paid N2billion To Disqualify Buhari; Plotting To Blackmail Jega / FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.