Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People (7549 Views)

Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs / How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by agriboom: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Fvck GEJ and fvck one nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
waternogeteneny:

The funny thing about the Yoruba people is that they are globally known for noise.

In Nigeria they are the nosiest people. I will like to meet a yoruba that will mention my tribe the way u bastards do on nairaland so freely.

Let us see whether u no go taste ur own blood dat day.

Ijaws have spoken and dey are not joking. They have more reason to be aggrieved than any Northerner that have ruined(rule) this country.

Now let us play the waiting game as we match towards disintergration if GEJ is not returned.
. when d war starts its the yorubas DAT will be slaughtered first from d north.

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by BlackTechnology: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
obamartins:
Gbam! You have said it all. They need Gas to power the turbines,They need money oil money to pay civil servants, share allocation to states, pay the military personnels and even procure equipments for the military, when the oil stops, Nigeria will crumble. Nobody in his right frame of mind should underestimate the Ijaws when they say they will cripple the economy. A word is enough for the wise, it is not about ranting on social Media, many people will be thrown out of work, The FG will have no choice than to downside Federal Civil Servants, the state will have no option than to down size State civil servants. We all know that apart from Lagos, there is no state that can survive effectively with their IGRs, so when people are planning to stampede GEJ out of office, remember there will be consequences. GEJ is light years ahead of Obj, but the Gang up against him is because he is from a minority tribe. There will be consequences.

Even Lagos will be affected because its tax based trading economy is based on spendings of oil wealth through salaries and contracts grin

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by FKO81(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
size40:
Am a Niger Deltan. But d Ijaws should stop threatening others and Nigeria. I can't vote GEJ again. we are bigger than this rantings from some miscreants who calls themselves Ijaw leaders. our brother GEJ is incompetent. short and simple. we need to move this country forward fast.
They are not threatening Nigerians but telling Nigerians what will happen, if you are smart you should have known that amnesty was a big time bomb that will explode soon if not carefully manage, have you deem it fit to ask yourself those ex militants that went for training abroad in what areas where they trained? Or those weapons they are stockpilling what are they for? Our journalist are lazy, that is why many of our citizen lack information National intelligent gathering are poorly managed since 1960, that is why Boko haram took us unnoticed, when northern political elite introduced sharia in some northern parts and using Boko leaders to perpetuate their evil nobody raise alarm, now they are mosters, you guys are blaming GEJ, when CIA said Nigeria will disintegrate during Obj regime, we started condeming them, calling them our enemy, instead of engaging them to salvage the fault fundation of this country some regions are benefiting from, we where busy dancing Owambe, we are now seeing they signs every were. All we are after is our selfish interests. We have placed the unity of this country in God's hands, "bible says heaven help those that help themselfs" even our leaders are confused, they don't know Nigerian faith after this coming election.

3 Likes

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by Ovamboland(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
obamartins:
Gbam! You have said it all. They need Gas to power the turbines,They need money oil money to pay civil servants, share allocation to states, pay the military personnels and even procure equipments for the military, when the oil stops, Nigeria will crumble. Nobody in his right frame of mind should underestimate the Ijaws when they say they will cripple the economy. A word is enough for the wise, it is not about ranting on social Media, many people will be thrown out of work, The FG will have no choice than to downside Federal Civil Servants, the state will have no option than to down size State civil servants. We all know that apart from Lagos, there is no state that can survive effectively with their IGRs, so when people are planning to stampede GEJ out of office, remember there will be consequences. GEJ is light years ahead of Obj, but the Gang up against him is because he is from a minority tribe. There will be consequences.

When they say you people are daft some of us refute it but you lot come online to confirm it. The crisis you are planning for Nigerian states will preclude Niger-Delta states abi? And the militants will fund niger-delta federal and states civil servants salaries abi? You better start you planned mayhem now since PDP has lost the coming elections afterall they are you paymasters and you must do their bidding.

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
genearts:

Pls wats ur twitter handle. You are of d few sensible ppl I hv seen here.
I want to create a new twitter account. Will let yu knw when I do. So I will follow yu here for now...thanks

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by BlackTechnology: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ovamboland:

When they say you people are daft some of us refute it but you lot come online to confirm it. The crisis you are planning for Nigerian states will preclude Niger-Delta states abi? And the militants will fund niger-delta federal and states civil servants salaries abi? You better start you planned mayhem now since PDP has lost the coming elections afterall they are you paymasters and you must do their bidding.

If an illiterate like you had asked why YarAdua quickly sue for amnesty instead of military action , you won't be saying the trash you said

February no far again grin

4 Likes

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by Ovamboland(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
BlackTechnology:

If an illiterate like you had asked why YarAdua quickly sue for amnesty instead of military action , you won't be saying the trash you said

February no far again grin

Another confirmation, you must have loads of daft people from your area, no wonder the best you present to Nigeria is an Ebele-clueless

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by BlackTechnology: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ovamboland:

Another confirmation, you must have loads of daft people from your area, no wonder the best you present to Nigeria is an Ebele-clueless

Very soon educated illiterates like you will understand this words.

He who plays the piper dictates the tune

cool
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by cheruv: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
eighTHREAD:
What's the population of ijaw people sef? undecided
10M people spread in 4 states of bayelsa,rivers,delta and ondo

2 Likes

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by cheruv: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
We shall see! kiss
stop spreading kisses around, no one is ready to be halitotic! lipsrsealed
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
eighTHREAD:
and they are threatening nigeria?
Smh. Population doesn't win war...

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by waternogeteneny: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
. when d war starts its the yorubas DAT will be slaughtered first from d north.

The North... u are very funny!

Asari Dokunbo have told u people that nobody have a monopoly on violence and u are pointing at the North.

Is the Southwest in the North?
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by cheruv: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
eighTHREAD:
just tell your people not to follow the militants in beating the drums of war, cos their population is not even up to the amount of lives wasted during the nigerian civil war.
stop talking shit! angry
the Ijo has every right to aim for the top and any plan to stop them must be resisted by force!

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
waternogeteneny:

The North... u are very funny!

Asari Dokunbo have told u people that nobody have a monopoly on violence and u are pointing at the North.

Is the Southwest in the North?

dat z what am saying they shd continue defending d north awusas dont know u r defending dem they will slay any tribe am sorry for some Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by docsholz(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Anything to break Nigeria up is welcome

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by Leebeedo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
docsholz:
Anything to break Nigeria up is welcome

I support your stand my brother. That unholy union tagged Nigeria should be broken into bits because it's obvious the country cannot progress. And as for those thinking that the ijaw nation is just issuing empty threats of war, I laugh you. There exist several strategies of war, the ijaws won't travel to the north or anywhere else to fight and the war might not even last for a week. All they need do is to blow up oil and gas installations, that's all. I CALL IT HUNGER WAR

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by igbeke: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, you should know that this is all PDP politics of propaganda. Forget about drum of war or no war. You only hear this from PDP recruited thugs like the names above and PDP members. Is Timpre Silva not Ijaw? Is Mrs Ibim not Ijaw? Is the LG Chairman in my LGA not Ijaw (he's APC), is Tam David West not Ijaw? Is Peterside not Ijaw? Can't ppl see their scheme? Is all scheme... GEJ will lose more votes in Rivers and Bayelsa states against their propaganda. Just watch as it unfolds.
Who is this one? Are you truly Ijaw or a wannabe? What are you here defending? Politics and party affiliations aside, someone berated your tribe and people and you are here begging him for acceptance?
Gosh! don't tell me you are a coward cos the Ijaws I know are not like you. By the way, who told you modern days wars are fought and won on the basis population? Israel is less that the actual population of Lagos State but, can Nigeria, with her approx 170m , withstand her in battle?
I am a typical Edolite, our population is not much too, but I tell you: No one can insult my people and expect me to run away with my tail between my legs.
I'd rather die of a bullet hitting me on the forehead while fighting for a just course than be killed while cowardly running away.
Once again I pray for a lasting peace in Nigeria. But with the type of comments I am seeing on this thread, such prayers may never be answered. We must a learn to respect other people whose interest contradict ours.

3 Likes

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by Amitex(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is a real threat, if you do not know, Biafra is in the heart of every Ibo man. Ijaws are the fourth largest group in Nigeria. They helped Nigeria troop to dislodge Biafra in 1967-1970 Civil war. If they form alliance with Ibos to form a nation, then the Yorubas will have to either serve the Gambaris or secede. However, the Yoruba cannot achieve Oduduwa Republic only Musiwa has such dream.

I for one support that this elections be postponed to douse tensions. In fact as a nation we deceive ourselves too much. It is no gainsaying that this Union is outdated and needs to be reborn or destroyed. Otherwise why would it be morally right for a presidential candidate to be forging academic credentials and people are shout sai Buhari? Are we now this corrupt that we accept evil in the name of change?

2 Likes

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by Calculia: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
waternogeteneny:
There is this false sense of aggrieved that the North purport.

How can a region that have produced almost ten President claim to be aggrieved? How can Buhari and ex-President claim to be aggrieved?

Is the President meant for them alone?

U even get the Emir of Kano talking about the President being hijacked. Wat does that mean?

Was GEJ not elected in 2011?

Buhari should go and sit down. He is an ex-president for crying out loud.
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by ba7man(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Leebeedo:

I support your stand my brother. That unholy union tagged Nigeria should be broken into bits because it's obvious the country cannot progress. And as for those thinking that the ijaw nation is just issuing empty threats of war, I laugh you. There exist several strategies of war, the ijaws won't travel to the north or anywhere else to fight and the war might not even last for a week. All they need do is to blow up oil and gas installations, that's all. I CALL IT HUNGER WAR
Then the oil will further destroy their environment and pollute their air, soil and water.

Their skies will become darkened from excess smoke from burning oil fields resulting in acid rains that kill the vegetation.

Their people will start trooping to the south west and the warlords left behind will struggle for oil rich territories, at least they have lots of weapons to fight themselves now.

Shame on those in the Niger Delta that choose to celebrate gun carrying millitants as their representatives. It tells a lot about the kind of people they are.

And I'm sure majority of them are broke arses that have no stake in the oil.

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by HzRF(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Adminisher:
OKAY. WE REJECT GOOD LUCK JONATHAN.
So Mr Boyloaf put all your money in the bank, get back to the creeks and prepare for another round of war. You are too small to make us disenfranchised and vote for your candidate. The oil sef, God has liberated us from it this year but he wants to punish all you militants that is why you guys are making this mistake now.
To what if I may ask
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by Leebeedo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
ba7man:
Then the oil will further destroy their environment and pollute their air, soil and water.

Their skies will become darkened from excess smoke from burning oil fields resulting in acid rains that kill the vegetation.

Their people will start trooping to the south west and the warlords left behind will struggle for oil rich territories, at least they have lots of weapons to fight themselves now.

Shame on those in the Niger Delta that choose to celebrate gun carrying millitants as their representatives. It tells a lot about the kind of people they are.

And I'm sure majority of them are broke arses that have no stake in the oil.

The land is already destroyed and the people of Niger delta are already down, they're not scared of falling
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nigeria must divide.. all i want is a Christian country free from terrorist...we can make this happen in SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST.
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by HzRF(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jlow2:
see ijaw dats not up to 2million in populatn
No be population them dey use from fight war

Dem Nigeria well to face Afghanistan or Israel
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by tittop4: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari should not be allowed by all means,he is old and sick and therfore shoul go and rest at home,the born to rule mentality of the north shoul be stop now and Goodluck should just be allowed to finish his two term jeje, otherwise....war no be fight pls, lets give allowance for peace and stability of the nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by HzRF(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
You begin to ask yourself, who are these people? It is like political thugs issuing statements and media attributing same to an entire tribe. Who are these people? They are thugs! How many intellectuals listen to them? How many Amayanabos listen to them? Those people are the same political thugs recruited by PDP in 1998. We know them very well, they are hyped disgracing the good people of Ijaw nation. We have leaders like Briggs, we have leaders like our respective Amayanabos and Alabos, we have a leading group like IPA and INC. These are groups that though have collection of different politicians, they still maintain the Ijaw interests on some issues. We shall live to see post May 29. I assure you that nothing will happen. Trust me!
Na like this Niger delta crisis take started instead of finding a way to face the issue na !its a lie,they are blabbing till dey started and it became a crisis

How many of alabos will wait when d thing start

Abi pple wey they start crisis reach pple wey dey town or city
Instead of saying its all empty threat at least u knw what they can do?
Y not contact the alabos,d Briggs to face the issue
And stop thinking its a lie
This isn't lotto
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by HzRF(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Joel3:
if jonathan is finally remove from power may29 and this fool destroy our pipe lines.

We will use air trick missiles to finishes them all from the surface of the creek.

The western world so much hate jonathan, and will support buhari to flush out all militants from nigeria with air strick.

The real Ijaw does not support jonathan, only those thefts who benefited.

buhari
U must be wiser than obj and yaradua oo
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by kunlekuti1960: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari and my stupid Yoruba brothers are just blind to know that they cannot stop a moving train from reaching his destination.

Unfortunately the blinded yorubas are conniving with Buhari to fight Jonathan with Insurgency from the North and Propaganda from the South-Yorubas.I assure you, Nigeria will soon be a goner.Silly Buhari, Silly Tinubu, Silly gullible Yoruba Supporters.

1 Like

Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by Daniel058(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
They are not speaking for the Ijaw nation, they are speaking for the PDP members in Jonathan's good book. I can assure you that the Ijaws are not foolish people. They said Buhari will be rejected in Ijawland, he came to Bayelsa and we all saw the reception he got. Same in Rivers State. These same group of people said Amaechi cannot to to Okrika, that he will be stoned, we all saw how Amaechi was received by Okrikans. He even danced publicly.

Let me assure you and mark this quote, Jonathan is a goner, the good people of Izon will move on with life and enjoy the benefit of President Buhari! Call me a coward if it turns out that Ijaws resist Buharoi....
. grin grin
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by HzRF(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
Bunch of noise makers and empty chest beaters. They have the mouth to talk because Jonathan feeds them fat. The real Ijaw people who have not felt the impact of their son's presidency what a CHANGE!

Ndi ara!
Y not contact barcanista to give u these pole address and goan tell them what u wrote above and let's see if ur almost out of date body won't drilled by bullets

When they don't even have a voice we knw what they did
Re: Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People by Duru1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
These prodigal jokers have tolerated, embraced and celebrated the goofy One-Nigeria. One wonders what biological factor that could instigate them to shun the idea in future. My grandfather once told me that stupidity cannot be fixed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FLASH: APC Denies Suspending Akeredolu / Oyetola’s Victory At Supreme Court Well Deserved – Ambode / Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.