Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. (2576 Views)

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2015

1). Drinking
Most emotional guys do this after a breakup they invite their friends over or to go out and get themselves drunk

2). Watching ball(epl, seria a, league 1, etc)
I fall in this category after a breakup I watch football so I can forget my sorrows

3). Cry
yes some guys do cry aftEr a breakup this guys are usually faithful guys that love their girlfriend with all their hearth some of this guys after a breakup they become emotionally and physically weak that they can even perform simple chores

4). Call their other girlfriend to come over
I so much like this guys it so happen they have more than one girl friend so if they get dumped they switch over to their other girl friend and life goes on cheesy

5). Goes searching for a new girlfriend
grin lols this one is really hilarious after a breakup they go around looking for beautiful ladies to woo and if they play their game well they also might get laid.

By----samflexxy

Add yours
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by mirexxx(f): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
wow! ehya smiley
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by obiZEAL(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2015
Cry
The breakup comot blood for my body?
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by alberto2k(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2015
I fall into all the categories except for No.3

Haba, why I go cry na?

Life goes On ni o

Samflexxy... Nice one, 2 bottles of Orijin for u bro grin
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by thiefnubu(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Ok

MORE THINGS GUYS DO AFTER BREAKUP

He stalks her both online and offline.... These are the kind of guys who will be like 'so Angelina, it's because of this good-for-nothing guy that you broke up with me ba? . We haven't even properly broken up yet, and you are already hanging out with him, and using his pishure as your bbm dp...is that how you used to do?... cry

He tries to muddy her character everywhere he goes.... After the breakup, that's when he would choose to tell his friends that her puna smells like rotten fish, that she once put salt in indomie, that she is too noisy during sex, etc... That's when the dude will be like, "No mind that smellos bitcch jor.. Thank God say I don escape from am... Na the unfortunate guy wey go marry am, na im i dey pity sef" undecided

He keeps eyeing his phone anxiously, expecting her to call and beg him angry.... After breaking up with her in a James Bond style, his liver no come gree am continue with the break-up, especially when he doesn't see another girl to fucck for some weeks... This is the kind of dude who will hide his number and start flashing the girl's number, calling and not saying anything, and finally muster the stupid liver to call her and say, 'Jennie, you no say you no dey try at all, since wey we break up, you no even fit call to say hi? .... Na wa o, na so our quarrel reach? embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2015
hmmmmmmm so guys cry too

epele ooooo
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by elantraceey(f): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Mr Ok tongue

6. He starts talking ill of her.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by naijaboiy: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2015
I simply play games undecided
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Mr Ok tongue
don't mind him na space e dey book
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
hmmmmmmm so guys cry too

epele ooooo
b4 nko we r not made of rocks now
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
wow! ehya smiley
nice so you don join s.ba.n
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:
b4 nko we r not made of rocks now
grin but i tot you are the stronger sex so nothing should be able to move you too tears
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2015
First they look so happy.

Next they;

Beg.
Stalk.
Start hating. kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Deefuray(f): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Patiently waiting for a counter thread tongue
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by maysimsimple(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2015
I think i fall into all the categories. I'm an emotionally guy, so always and easily moved to tears.
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Deefuray:
Patiently waiting for a counter thread tongue
you create the counter thread na
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by mirexxx(f): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:
nice so you don join s.ba.n
lol smiley
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2015
maysimsimple:
I think i fall into all the categories. I'm an emotionally guy, so always and easily moved to tears.
eleyi kidi kahn
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:
I fall into all the categories except for No.3

Haba, why I go cry na?

Life goes On ni o

Samflexxy... Nice one, 2 bottles of Orijin for u bro grin
baba I no dey drink o look fr another thing give me
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:

1). Drinking
Most emotional guys do this after a breakup they invite their friends over or to go out and get themselves drunk

2). Watching ball(epl, seria a, league 1, etc)
I fall in this category after a breakup I watch football so I can forget my sorrows

3). Cry
yes some guys do cry aftEr a breakup this guys are usually faithful guys that love their girlfriend with all their hearth some of this guys after a breakup they become emotionally and physically weak that they can even perform simple chores

4). Call their other girlfriend to come over
I so much like this guys it so happen they have more than one girl friend so if they get dumped they switch over to their other girl friend and life goes on cheesy

5). Goes searching for a new girlfriend
grin lols this one is really hilarious after a breakup they go around looking for beautiful ladies to woo and if they play their game well they also might get laid.

By----samflexxy

Add yours

Iv never been caught unaware. The handwritings were always on the wall for me to see. So i'd have long gotten over my emotions and feeling even before she left. Its called 'Being Smart'
Learn to do d emotional dumping before being dumped. It sure saves u all these 'five things' sh.yt!
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Starting looking for a therapist to lead you right because the next babe going to be you wifey
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by alberto2k(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:
baba I no dey drink o look fr another thing give me

Yoyo Bitters grin you like? grin
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Iv never been caught unaware. The handwritings were always on the wall for me to see. So i'd have long gotten over my emotions and feeling even before she left. Its called 'Being Smart'
Learn to do d emotional dumping before being dumped. It sure saves u all these 'five things' sh.yt!
perfect
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2015
malonephills:
perfect

U do same? shocked
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by paulworld(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2015
Switches phone off.
Cook for themself
Smoke weed
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U do same? shocked
honestly broo! I don't feel a scratch
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

grin but i tot you are the stronger sex so nothing should be able to move you too tears
lols we do cry because we're men does not mean we can't get to emotional its just part of life
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2015
malonephills:
honestly broo! I don't feel a scratch

Sabi man! I trowey salute fr man wey sabi grin
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by thiefnubu(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Mr Ok tongue

grin

I don edit am jor... grin
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2015
paulworld:
Switches phone off.
Cook for themself
Smoke weed
lols
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:
lols we do cry because we're men does not mean we can't get to emotional its just part of life
i know guys cry too ave seen a guy cry because he was heartbroken

But on a more serious note it is unfair and wicked to make people cry.
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

i know guys cry too ave seen a guy cry because he was heartbroken

But on a more serious note it is unfair and wicked to make people cry.
lols I guess you're also emotional

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Ex Girlfriend Jealous - Sneaky Ways To Get Her To Want You / I Will Give A Kia Rio To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2015 + Pics / Why Do Some People Think About Themselves Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.