Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School (36649 Views)

President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks / Why We Attached Buhari's Current Passport On His Certificate - School / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by KanwuliaJara: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sooooooooo, what else did you ATTACH or DETACH? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by belente(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Many questions calling 4 answers

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by abacusCm(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
how can somebody that studied zoology rule human being...no wonder the administration has been clueless.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by ignis: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
When asked a question he couldn't answer, he said Mr. Journalist, am going for prayer. ..

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
I have learnt a lot from the
Buhari certificate
monomania.
Since it happened i started
looking for all my certificate.

Infact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form,
post jamb, lecture notes,
textbook, photos infact my signing out white vest too.
Who knows anybody may request for it.

If someone who schooled before
independence can be
asked to present his
certificate who am I?
If you
are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it.

Who knows some clueless people can ask for it from PDP, cos am finking of going into politics sef (APC).

:so currently, i'm searching for the sharpener i used in Nursery2..

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by AllBusiness(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin grin grin

Why don't they just tell us the truth. They were concerned that the discrepancy between the surname "Mohammed" written on the statement of result and his real surname "Muhammadu" would raise dust concerning his identity thus they resorted to attaching his current pix on his result in their bid to deceive us. They fail to realise that one's statement of result mustn't have a pix attached, but if they must, then they have to attach the old pix.

The disadvantage of telling a lie is that you need to tell more lies to cover it. Buhari should do the needful and show his certificate.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

Obviously you are the one who need to go back to school because you keep posting the same sh1t all over nairaland.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by udemzyudex(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
reezee:
dollar is now over 200 dollars and the SATANS are still arguing over a certificate

what do you want them to do? stabilize oil price or what?

Nigeria is not the only country affected with this sh1t and I believe the governor of the CBN and the FG are doing everything possible to put things under control..

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Descartes: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
...is the principal telling that i should give him a call to release someone's Statement of Result for me since it has been the norm in his Administration?Shame on these FRAUDSTERS. Indeed "Yahoo Boys" are saints when these fraudsters are sighted around. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin grin grin

Why don't they just tell us the truth. They were concerned that the discrepancy between the surname "Mohammed" written on the statement of result and his real surname "Muhammadu" would raise dust concerning his identity thus they resorted to attaching his current pix on his result in their bid to deceive us. They fail to realise that one's statement of result mustn't have a pix attached, but if they must, then they have to attach the old pix.

The disadvantage of telling a lie is that you need to tell more lies to cover it. Buhari should do the needful and show his certificate.

Point of correction, There's no disadvantage in telling a lie...the prison yard is full of bad liars & truthful ppl...this is just a dumbsilly lie that could have been fabricated only

by a dunce...excellent lying requires adequate thinking to cover all loopholes not a flippant effort as some think.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by davies123: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
searay:
Iyammi!

Da owo ado die?
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Kayczz: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin grin grin

Honestly,the way PDP are focusing on this
Buhari no certificate issue is so alarming.If they
had actually focused on the insurgency/chibok
girls,unemployment,electricity and maybe have
a functional EFCC to tackle corrupt
persons ,then Gej wouldn't hav a problem of a
second tenure..Gej lied about been a PHD
holder,SAMBO's results got burnt in kaduna and
yet,all they shout about is Buhari has no
certificate.Even if the guy presents NEPA BILL,i
go vote for am cos PDP no just try for 16years
at all
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
abacusCm:
how can somebody that studied zoology rule human being...no wonder the administration has been clueless.
? I guess u ar talking to GEJ right?any PDP members or fans to answer dat?
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by pekeyim: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
The truth is that the school will soon deny all of this and call this guy a fake principal or school rep.

#Buhari How Market.

#Failbuhari, They even wanted to Cover the #F9 in Mathematics!!!

7 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by udemzyudex(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I heard someone saying yesterday that certificate or not, he's voting for Buhari. We don't want a PhD in zoology who can't protect our dying hippopotamus.
Lol ,look at the way you're displaying your ignorant on public forum..

blame it on the people who think the hippopotamus was harmful to them, we have agencies who handle such matter bro, channel your grievances to them..

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by soldierdollar(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
teemanbastos:
Chai...
Why the hype abt Buhari??
Bkos d PDP are damn afraid.
They knw he has big chances..
Xo dy ave resulted to spewing trash..
Why didnt dy hype him in 2011?
Why?
Why?
Awon Oloshi rada rada..

Yet this FFK dat is PDP spokesman.. Is a chameleon who can change anytime.

When d battle is hottest,victory is Nigh.

#buhariShowYourCert

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Abiagirl777(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
This certificate saga should open our eyes more on how the past northern leaders have prepared a soft landing for themselves why you and I in the south struggles everyday.
Buhari lyk most northern army officers didn't finish school B4 he joined the army and B4 you knew it had become a general.(Ben gbuile's book)
You go to a fed. Govt agency, cos of quota system, an aboki with nce, ond, hnd etc bags a lucrative position compared to u with your PhD et al.
Shame on any southerner who supports dis man

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by reezee: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
udemzyudex:

what do you want them to do? stabilize oil price or what?

Nigeria is not the only country affected with this sh1t and I believe the governor of the CBN and the FG are doing everything possible to put things under control..

They should do more on getting our naira back on track and stop whining over buhari's certificate
whether they like it or not he's going to run
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by udemzyudex(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kayczz:

Honestly,the way PDP are focusing on this
Buhari no certificate issue is so alarming.If they
had actually focused on the insurgency/chibok
girls,unemployment,electricity and maybe have
a functional EFCC to tackle corrupt
persons ,then Gej wouldn't hav a problem of a
second tenure..Gej lied about been a PHD
holder,SAMBO's results got burnt in kaduna and
yet,all they shout about is Buhari has no
certificate.Even if the guy presents NEPA BILL,i
go vote for am cos PDP no just try for 16years
at all

APC would have done the worst if they were the one bro..

let them feel it bro..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by EMMASOLAR: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote
author=ShowYourCertificate
post=30083213]http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/23/certificate-saga-attached-buharis-recent-photograph-result-gck/[/quote].It is simply,this guy does not have waec or not know where he kept it.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
"Mr. Journalist, I'm going for prayer now, please call me back"
That's the excuse they always give.
yeap that's an excuse from a Godly minded person and nt from clueless and dirty minded like ur ppl
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Descartes: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
...and the plot thickens grin

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by udemzyudex(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
reezee:

They should do more on getting our naira back on track and stop whining over buhari's certificate
whether they like it or not he's going to run
Get the naira back on track? if they do that you will be the first person to cry out, shouting that the external reserve as been tampered with...
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by annurhaske(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wat ever jonathan must go
By God's grace.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by hansad: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
These people and their big oga presidential candidate who they are acting for are expert con people - wayo masters.

The examination officer carefully removed Buhari from links to the statement of result by stating that Buhari never made request for the statement of results.

In other words, in court, Buhari can deny any association with the apparently forged statement of result.

And in another paragraph, the examination officer said "they demanded" for the statement of the result. Who then were the "they?"

Haba, must Nigerians continue to be fooled by these con men who said they are coming to fight corruption in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Jecintakia: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari would have just said he doesn't have a certificate instead of telling lies after lies after lies

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Abiagirl777:
N
For NAIRA devalued by Gej and his team.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by annurhaske(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Person wey read animals behaviour
Dey rule human beings, wat a clueless
Society we ve found ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by udemzyudex(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
annurhaske:
Wat ever jonathan must go
By God's grace.
Don't just post it here bro, follow it up with 21days prayer and fasting

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by ibisko04: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin grin grin

Kindly show us your certificate.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
If you're not satisfied, go to court or die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them / FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday / Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.