Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (391985 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Whumzhie:
another recruitment is on
Which position?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ehimax:

I don't understand your post, are they not suppose to be in the east? Are you a staff of NB or you are awaiting medicals or you are among ppl recently employed?
kodred:

Members of the first Batch at Mainland Hotel? I thought they were moved to the east. Are you part of the second batch, or you waiting to be called for medicals?

Don't mean to confuse anyone, I went through this recruitment process got dropped off due to some technicality. I met people from the first batch I knew they came for a meeting or so they are not in training cos they have been assigned vans. Its just a shout to them......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iykololo(m): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2015
LeJeun3:

Don't mean to confuse anyone, I went through this recruitment process got dropped off due to some technicality. I met people from the first batch I knew they came for a meeting or so they are not in training cos they have been assigned vans. Its just a shout to them......

At what stage were u dropped bro and where and when did u meet them recently?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 6:15am On Jul 03, 2015
iykololo:

At what stage were u dropped bro and where and when did u meet them recently?

Final stage...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kodred(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2015
LeJeun3:

Final stage...

sorry to bother you, what technicalities? and can u elaborate on the 'final stage'? thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Guys waiting for medicals based in lag try to do ur lagos state driver's license LASDRI before we resume with NB, cos we may not have the time and chance once we resume full time. the lisense is very important cos VIO don't joke with it they almost impounded my car this week. Take it as a step of faith we must be called max next week.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Easzy88: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Following the trend of past batches we may be lodging into the hotel by 15th of this month. BY GODS GRACE. So let's expect calls/texts next week, If not today sef. Just saying o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iykololo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
LeJeun3:

Final stage...

Interview or medicals?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by adeborlaaa: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Easzy88:
Following the trend of past batches we may be lodging into the hotel by 15th of this month. BY GODS GRACE. So let's expect calls/texts next week, If not today sef. Just saying o!!!
following the trend too NB has always given up to one month notice before resumption so that people can resign from thier current workplaces properly... so I dont think we can be lodging in hotel by 15th of this month

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
kodred:

sorry to bother you, what technicalities? and can u elaborate on the 'final stage'? thanks

iykololo:

Interview or medicals?

Interview... I have a HND smiley
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iykololo(m): 2:28am On Jul 05, 2015
LeJeun3:

Interview... I have a HND smiley

HND is allowed except its a lower credit. Well,wish u better position soonest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kodred(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
May this call not pass us by this new week IJN. NB enough waiting already!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
kodred:
May this call not pass us by this new week IJN. NB enough waiting already!

Amen, we don reach our elastic limit na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
All is well that ends well gentlemen, the road has been rough and long but there is light at the end of the tunnel...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Easzy88: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Guys, it won't be a bad idea to actually send mr chidi an email.. At least an encouraging feedback will be good for this our long wait.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Easzy88:
Guys, it won't be a bad idea to actually send mr chidi an email.. At least an encouraging feedback will be good for this our long wait.

Easzy I agree with you, if we all can send an email to Mr Chidi I believe it will yeild a reasonable result. Guys what do you think about this suggestion?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by osyhen(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
In my opinion, it will be better we keep being expectant - that's the essence of the word 'patience'.

It may not make any difference contacting Mr. Chidi when they told us "we will be contacted nearing our resumption date" (which they best know of). I'm personally tired already but it will surely come based on the past trends. It won't pass us by this month in Jesus' name.

I thank MTN for their unsolicited SMS which has succeeded in making me restless at all times with the anticipation of NB's feedback - na God go answer una!.

Be hopeful guys... one love!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
osyhen:
In my opinion, it will be better we keep being expectant - that's the essence of the word 'patience'.

It may not make any difference contacting Mr. Chidi when they told us "we will be contacted nearing our resumption date" (which they best know of). I'm personally tired already but it will surely come based on the past trends. It won't pass us by this month in Jesus' name.

I thank MTN for their unsolicited SMS which has succeeded in making me restless at all times with the anticipation of NB's feedback - na God go answer una!.

Be hopeful guys... one love!

Guys I agree with Osyhen... Best to be patient. We don't want them thinking we are desperate (when in reality we are)
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kodred(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Buskolo:

Guys I agree with Osyhen... Best to be patient. We don't want them thinking we are desperate (when in reality we are)

we are not desperate. I'd rather tag us as impatient and maybe skeptical. Make NB no use us do legit for front, den go through the back door to recruit them relatives them. The kind lightening wey go kiss them ehn. JK grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by ibnibs: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Any news or information from NBplc? cause this waiting is damn killing
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2015
Good morning all, after much research on the possible cause of this long wait I've made some discovery that can lift our spirits. Please take time to read through this trend of 2014 we have a lot in common with the peeps on the trend. Read from this page to 42 or so and make ur conclusion on the possible date we could be contacted for medicals and resumption. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/657647/nigerian-breweries-calling/36
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Easzy88: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Ehimax:
Good morning all, after much research on the possible cause of this long wait I've made some discovery that can lift our spirits. Please take time to read through this trend of 2014 we have a lot in common with the peeps on the trend. Read from this page to 42 or so and make ur conclusion on the possible date we could be contacted for medicals and resumption. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/657647/nigerian-breweries-calling/36
Wow! So from the look of things, we still have about 1month of waiting? Damn!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Easzy88:

Wow! So from the look of things, we still have about 1month of waiting? Damn!
Na so we see am oh
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by ibnibs: 6:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Ehimax:

Na so we see am oh
Hmmmm! All is well with God on our side
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Ehimax
Buskolo
Easzy88
Osyhen
Adeborlaa
Kodred
Iykololo

How are u guys? Been away for a while.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iykololo(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2015
laboguashi:
Ehimax
Buskolo
Easzy88
Osyhen
Adeborlaa
Kodred
Iykololo

Not bad bro,u? Still waiting ..any good news for us?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
iykololo:

Not bad bro,u? Still waiting ..any good news for us?

I'm good. Patiently and prayefully waiting too.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
laboguashi:
Ehimax
Buskolo
Easzy88
Osyhen
Adeborlaa
Kodred
Iykololo

We gud oh...still hanging on
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
laboguashi:
Ehimax Buskolo Easzy88 Osyhen Adeborlaa Kodred Iykololo
We are good, still waiting patiently for our employer NB to call us.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
laboguashi:
Ehimax Buskolo Easzy88 Osyhen Adeborlaa Kodred Iykololo
We are good, still waiting patiently for our employer NB to call us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.