Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (391989 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
laboguashi:

Yea I did speak with him. We are the last set to be inducted, hotel might possibly change from the regular place we know. The training length has been reduced from 6 months and August 15 still holds.

He was very encouraging.
Nice one bro. Looking forward to meeting this great group in 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
laboguashi:

Yea I did speak with him. We are the last set to be inducted, hotel might possibly change from the regular place we know. The training length has been reduced from 6 months and August 15 still holds.

He was very encouraging.

Reduced from 6 months to how many months bro?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ehimax:

Reduced from 6 months to how many months bro?

About 5 I guess. A lot of these decisions seem to be in the making but will be finalised before our training starts. It's also possible they might not change. In a few weeks time, we'll know for sure so I wouldn't like to speculate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Guys as it currently seems, we wont be given time to give notice for those of us who currently work. Do you think its a good idea for me to call mr. Emmanuel and make enquiries so I can give at least two weeks notice??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Easzy88: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buskolo:
Guys as if currently seems, we wont be given time to give notice for those of us who currently work. Do you think its a good idea for me to call mr. Emmanuel and make enquiries so I can give at least two weeks notice??
Why not just start processing your resignation.. I have started mine. The NB job is alrdy yours, by nxt week or upper we should be collecting offer letter by Gods grace. That's what I think shaa.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Abodunrinseun: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
I think it's not a bad idea to ask him.. But at the same time u should be getting ready to sign out
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Osyhen are you in this house??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by osyhen(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
@Buskolo... Yes oh, it's our house na!

Well said by Easzy88. It's logical to start the resignation process asap. Too bad some of us may have to forego a chunk of our current pay due to an impromptu resignation. Can't wait to meet you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by adeborlaaa: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2015
hello all.. when are we hearing from dem again abi how many days does it take to confirm medical tests .. na wa oh. undecided
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iykololo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
adeborlaaa:
hello all.. when are we hearing from dem again abi how many days does it take to confirm medical tests .. na wa oh. undecided

Calm down babe. Lol. Calmdown.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by donezyco: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
#ALL: For those of you who have done medicals, i can bet u that u are 98% into the NB PLC family. For those of you currently working, i will advice you start signing off at your present work place as NB wont give you the time to sort that out.
A pinch of advice, grab all that u can during your induction training, pally with ur mates to get the best out of the induction.

wishing u all the best.

Warm Regards.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
donezyco:
#ALL: For those of you who have done medicals, i can bet u that u are 98% into the NB PLC family. For those of you currently working, i will advice you start signing off at your present work place as NB wont give you the time to sort that out.
A pinch of advice, grab all that u can during your induction training, pally with ur mates to get the best out of the induction.

wishing u all the best.

Warm Regards.

Thanks man. You too much!!
By the way, where are u based now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by donezyco: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Buskolo:

Thanks man. You too much!!
By the way, where are u based now?

Presently at HQ.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by donezyco: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2015
August 11th 2015, Keep the date. Start arranging your bags.

#DontBeCaughtUnawares.

Best Wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 5:17am On Aug 04, 2015
donezyco:
August 11th 2015, Keep the date. Start arranging your bags.

#DontBeCaughtUnawares.

Best Wishes.
Wow.... Thanks for the confirmation man
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Easzy88: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Guys.. If the new date is august 11th (nxt week tuesday) then when are we collecting the offer letter?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iykololo(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Easzy88:
Guys.. If the new date is august 11th (nxt week tuesday) then when are we collecting the offer letter?

Where r d offer letters pls?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kodred(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
how sure are we of this new info?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Dopefiend(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Buskolo:

Bros this is malicious, abeg.
If customs was recruiting
1. It would be online
2. It would he advertised
3. It would specifically ask you not to liase with any of their officers not even a SunnyMike
4. No ADDMITT DEPT. in customs
5. In this day n age, they will never take you without your complete qualifications
6. No right thinking customs official would put his name out on social media for the world to see.
7. We on this page are gainfully employed with Nb. We no need any scam abeg!!!!

So get the hell off our Wall

Lol Wicked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dopefiend:

Lol Wicked

Lol... Don't blame me, I'm just sick of all these scammers.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Waiting for the sacred call....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by donezyco: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
iykololo:

Where r d offer letters pls?

For the First Batch of SE of 2015, we collected Offer Letters on Friday and on Tuesday we arrived Mainland Hotel Lagos, commenced Induction on Wednesday. So relax.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by nameo: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
donezyco:

wishing u all the best.

Warm Regards.

Bros, I am in this new set that just passed the extrance test and abt to go for Assessment centre/interview.

Please, I really want to know what to expect in the Assessment. Could you drop ya email Plzzz.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
nameo:

Bros, I am in this new set that just passed the extrance test and abt to go for Assessment centre/interview.

Please, I really want to know what to expect in the Assessment. Could you drop ya email Plzzz.

Thanks.

New set What role are you being interviewed for?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by nameo: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Buskolo:

New set What role are you being interviewed for?

Tainee Manager Brewing

Please, can you help us out with the request please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Abodunrinseun: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Guess you did the test on Saturday?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by nameo: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abodunrinseun:
Guess you did the test on Saturday?

Yes.

@Buskolo, I saw you sent me an email. I cudn't access my mail unfortunately.

I wud look for a way for us to chat Plzzz
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
nameo:

Yes.

@Buskolo, I saw you sent me an email. I cudn't access my mail unfortunately.

I wud look for a way for us to chat Plzzz
Go to my profile and send me a mail. Or send me ur email addy!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by POPSDADMA(m): 5:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Buskolo:

Go to my profile and send me a mail. Or send me ur email addy!!

Boss, pls i'll lyk 2 av a chat wit u on d last SE recruitment. particularly d driving test aspect. i've sent u a pm. Pls kindly respond.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kodred(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2015
POPSDADMA:

Boss, pls i'll lyk 2 av a chat wit u on d last SE recruitment. particularly d driving test aspect. i've sent u a pm. Pls kindly respond.

Are you scheduled for a driving test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.