Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Http://alphashredcritique.com/ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Http://alphashredcritique.com/ (341 Views)

How Nigeria Can Bury Biafra Read More At: Http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/ni / Breaking News. Http://www.channelstv.com/2016/06/30/abia-governorship-inec-issu / Http://www.punchng.com/news/uk-police-recruit-four-yoruba-speaking-officers/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http://alphashredcritique.com/ by awaisafzal54: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2015
Which I toluene whether he wins the over 40 ten times it will never magnify his name as wanted the true legends of the sport I compared the Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig I compared to Johnnie United's I compared to Jack Nicklaus depending upon the sport that you're looking at Louis is Lori you don't ever have to Luisa.

who'll use a big Mike most people think of me when it's Arnold it this its Schwarzenegger would its big Louis loran regna his have to prove anything to anybody Louis for Rick knows one of the most respected and loved bodybuilders and one of the truly great body builders of all time whether he was second for the rooster whether he won whether he didn't so long my hats go off to him he's a forth most loved and respected Mandeville I've ever known and he will always be a winner with me with the rest of the world body called cool Dodger Stadium Los Angeles California guard good guy right now here hacker here well like old look book girl Lou has decided against competing in this year's Masters Olympia and plans to make official his retirement from bodybuilding any special guest posing in gage mint in Columbus Ohio I cud your truck I've heard this before I've heard by the buildings over.

(1) (Reply)

Listen Up!more Reason To Vote For Gej / I've Got A Great News To Share.stay Tuned! / Origin Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.