Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship (1281 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2015
Here are the list of 7 common lies ladies tell in a relationship, relax and read.......

1 AGE: It's so obvious that guys are mostly attracted to young, good looking girl, because of this reason, aunty Folake whose age is 28 will now start claiming 21 to that new bros, abeg 21years na ur football age

2 BEING SINGLE: You promised Brother Emeka that you will never break his heart and you both has been dating for the past 2years, now brother Felix that you had crush on has now return from Canada, all your social networks relationship status has change to single within a minute cos he just added you on facebook ?? CHAI!!! Diaris God ooo

3 WE ARE JUST FRIENDS: Ladies are fond of this lie just because they are in love with a new guy the othey guy they've been dating for the past 5years is now a friend right You will regret it at last

4 I DON'T FLIRT WITH OTHER GUYS: This one is so common and so hard to catch her in, because of the loose definition of “flirting.”
Here’s my definition of flirting: talking to a normal guy in a way that could lead him to believe that you are sexually interested in him. Girls can read body language much better than men can, so they really do know when they are flirting and when a guy is only interested in something more. They do this mostly when they are bored, h**ny etc

5 I'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE: Every experienced man has heard this countless times. After bringing a girl back to your place on a first date or after just meeting her in the club, she will say “I’ve never done this before” She’s saying that so you will believe that she is a good girl who would never go home with a guy she just met, but that you were just that one in a million who it ended up happening with. Of course, if she’s saying that, it’s not even close to the first time she has ever done something like that

6 LAST TIME SHE HAD SEX: This is one of my favorite things to ask. I started asking it a long time ago and it’s still fun to ask because of the ridiculously high percentage of girls that lie about it. I don’t know why, but most girls like to say the last time they had sex was 11 months ago. For some reason, in their heads, it just sounds right. Too bad that at least eight times out of 10, it’s a straight-up lie

7 NUMBER OF SEXUAL PARTNERS: The most common thing that a girl will lie to you about is her notch count. I would say more than 70% of girls do lie about this. Girls want to be seen as innocent and they want it to seem believable to you. How i wish there is there is a technology that can tell the amount of cars that has been parked in her garage (i comment my reserve)......

I know this is gonna call for a counter thread, anyway, southshout to my ogas at the top, feel free to add urz.
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by eistien(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2015
**sips from my bottle of nunu milk**
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2015
Wetin concern you with 6 and 7?

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by okpamson15(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2015
That is what we cal change. Change in all sector. Even lady want change that is why they are teling lie to change partner.
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2015
hmmmm some of these points are true

some ladies been lying since 1000bc
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Tallesty1:

Isn't it obvious? undecided
Only a serial womanizer would ask such silly questions.
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Wetin I want 4 groundnut na d nut, d chaff is of no use. What ar my trying 2 say??..

Shey after all d lies u go still draw d oil nah
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Poindexter: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2015
"I've had sex only once and he raped me!"
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by alberto2k(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

ladies been lying since 1000bc

Smh undecided
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

some ladies been lying since 1000bc
take a kiss for admitting that some are true kiss
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

Smh undecided
and y re u shaking ur head ooo
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by alberto2k(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2015
zick19:

and y re u shaking ur head ooo

Ask her when she finally replies your PM undecided
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by mirexxx(f): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
Me no dey ask dat kind question ooo na people wey don ask am b4 tell me
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

Smh undecided
what happened
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
zick19:

take a kiss for admitting that some are true kiss
i no want ya kiss. just saying what is true and it's not to impress anybody

my piece cool
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

i no want ya kiss. just saying what is true and it's not to impress anybody

my piece cool
see as u finish me cry
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
zick19:

see as u finish me cry
oya sorry
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

oya sorry
i don hear u ooo but... but..... but....... #crying cry
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by alberto2k(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

what happened
Check the bolded
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
zick19:

i don hear u ooo but... but..... but....... #crying cry
sorry now
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

Check the bolded
Na you sabi oooo
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Kenneth205(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Cmediagroup: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
No 5 is so on point. Ladies been wanting to make men feel special since the time of Pharaoh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Mother-in-law Gives Ur 3 Weeks Old Baby Tribal Marks / Dear Ladies, Here Are Facts You Need To Know About Your Boyfriend(s) / Must Read: Why We Date Married Men — Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.