Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127324 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2015
XBLadez:
I just don't like the way things are going here. Folake, the patient, who's supposed to be resting, is now the busy one

This is eh...
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by idris4r83(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2015
@kingolaola, will the money left be enough for the whole treatment? You don't need to b stressing folake by making her updating snapshots of receipts while u r d one that started this thread in d first place. U have to b updating us on the outcomes so that other people with good mind will also donate.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by idris4r83(m): 9:25am On Mar 09, 2015
@4llake, may almighty Allah hasten your recovery, u dont need d stress of taking receipt pictures to verify your claims cos we all know what you are going thru right now. Your brother Kingolaola is suppose to do all that.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2015
fwwins:

In case you need to know. I'm a very old member of this great forum and the DJ's case you mentioned was the reason I deleted my former account because I wasn't happy with certain things.
Please take easy on Folake
in What way am i going hard on Folake, if at all i have? . . .well, i dont know u and we have never met, therefore what ever displeasure you had on Dj case will remain with you if not heard but dont try to influence me with it, either being a reason you deleted your former account or whatever. What ever post i make here is for the best interest of Folake, and nothing else, so when you mention "take it easy on Folake" i just wonder what you driving at.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2015
beatsbug:
in What way am i going hard on Folake, if at all i have? . . .well, i dont know u and we have never met, therefore what ever displeasure you had on Dj case will remain with you if not heard but dont try to influence me with it, either being a reason you deleted your former account or whatever. What ever post i make here is for the best interest of Folake, and nothing else, so when you mention "take it easy on Folake" i just wonder what you driving at.

Please my dear, let us maintain peace. I am very sure that we are all having same thing in mind despite our differences. We cant all think the same way no matter the condition. But we are still having the same interest which is how Folake will get well. Thank you for your understanding
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Busybody2(f): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2015
sexysisi:
@idowuogboo cramjones babyosisi busybody2 we need you here pls. God bless you

Woah, not another Cancer case.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2015
My dear Good people of nairaland.
Thank you very much so far for following this thread and feeling so concerned about my sister Folake.

I have to delay my movement out today so that I can appear here. I have been having issues with my swift 4Glte since about 4 days ago.
I use my seven thousand naira phone to check updates on Nairaland but cant post with it because I am use to touch screen.

I am now posting from a cybercafe.
My next post will be an update on the expenses so far. I will do the screening myself to see how the expenses so far has gone. [/b]
[b]Note: I never involved in the spending at anytime

I try to understand that people in this case want transparency and I know what is involved.

I have followed few cases handled by teHn and despite the high level of transparency been displayed by the body, There are still question by few people.

This is one of the reasons why I was scared to take up the matter on my shoulder until I got to know that teHN will not be coming in.
As for the updates in the donation list, I have done that but I will copy everything and paste again ti the new page.

I also have another difficulty which is delaying me in giving updates of the donations. I use my personal account which I have other money coming in apart from nairaland donations.

What I do is to login to my GTB account and copy the transaction details to a word document. I then go through it one by one and delete my own personal transaction. This makes the job time demanding. But I know this is public funds, I have to do this for transparency.

I also want to say it here that it will be hard to for me to do things the way of teHN. teHn have different people handling different sections. So there is division of labour.

Despite the irregularities and challenges. I am determined to do my best in giving the details. though it may be slow.

I have just sent a message to swift on their facebook page and they have replied me just now. I need to supplied them some information which I dont have at hand presently. When I get back in the evening I will check and provide the information they need. I hope that can be resolved today.

Thank you for you interest in My Family. God will reward you all
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Busybody2(f): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2015
salsera:
@ALL

I understand that everyone WANTS INFO on how the money has been sent however please remember that we have a PATIENT here.

Please dont think this case is the same as other Tehn cases where you can demand reciepts , weekly updates like they were being paid.

Folake is undergoing CHEMO here!!!!!!!!!!!
All this plus and minus excel sheet computing being demanded here is not in the interest of the patient
Someone that is physically reeling daily from chemo effects and we are discussing lack of updates like its supposed to be a twitterfeed

We have given, we have verified CAN WE LET HER GET ON WITH HER TREATMENT AND COMPLETE IT AT LEAST.

If anyone seriously wants the detailed accounts then they should volunteer to do it for and take that load off Folake's family.
Cancer stops everything in the life of a patient and their family - they are already juggling their personal lives and assisting Folake day in day out whilst we are here online posting posts. They are living it!! Emotionally and physically.

@4llake
I passed the place you get your immunotherapy drugs from in Magodo today.
I'll see what I can do

salsera:

That the public is involved is no excuse - people raise funds through newspapers articles, online campaigns, TV programs all the time but I'm yet to find where the same public DEMAND breakdown of expenses and updates like it was an audit. The most you will get is the total amount raised - finish.

This is someone's life here - her PRIVACY splashed out in the public because she needs HELP.

Kingolaola has given us the the amount given so far its approx 800k as at his last count.

If this cash does not cover all her chemo and radiotherapy sessions left they will let us know.

Just because we gave out our free will does not give us the right to do what comes across to me as 'harassment' like we gave them money to buy shares and we are demanding our dividends.

Next thing is that people will start scrutinising the breakdown - how much is the transport, why is this one there,

Let someone volunteer to do their accounts if you all insist

God bless you Sis, thanks for restoring our faith in the human race. Cancer itself is a painful, life-sapping illness, talkless of the equally painful cocktail combo of Radiotherapy/Chemotherapy Ms Folake is being subjected to. Yet people were even originally complaining that the 24 hourly update her Brother was giving was not enough and he should be online 24/7, smh...

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
beatsbug:

It's ok. ALL FOR THE RECOVERING OF FOLAKE
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
4llake:
I told u, let someone come n audit our account for verification. Thank u
awww...Folake don't stress yourself abeg! can your husband help post the receipts? you are doing way too much. You need rest!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh!!!

@ kingolaola
mehn...the Lord is your strength.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Obascoetubi:
it wl be better to show us screenshot of total acc.
Don't you think it will be better if y'all left the patient alone and let her at least get on with treatments? Jeez!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Obascoetubi: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Don't you think it will be better if y'all left the patient alone and let her at least get on with treatments? Jeez!
then the money is ok with her
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Obascoetubi:
then the money is ok with her
What are you saying? I'm lost
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Obascoetubi: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Idowuogbo:

What are you saying? I'm lost
ok oo
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hahaha.....chai, too much drama on this thread.... grin grin
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
shinejackie:
Hahaha.....chai, too much drama on this thread.... grin grin

No be small suntin oooo
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dapotemi: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nairaland folks don start wit their usual wahala.I wonder how someone in his right state of mind will be demanding for update frm a cancer patient.Pls,allow d lady concentrate on her treatment,she needs all d energy she can get right now..The people who contributed are even different frm dos asking for updates..Nigerians with their usual gra gra..

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
dapotemi:
Nairaland folks don start wit their usual wahala.I wonder how someone in his right state of mind will be demanding for update frm a cancer patient.Pls,allow d lady concentrate on her treatment,she needs all d energy she can get right now..The people who contributed are even different frm dos asking for updates..Nigerians with their usual gra gra..

I tell ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / Please Explain Genotype AA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.