Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127327 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2015
@ all. Thank you very much for your interest, care, concern, love, for us. We really appreciate you. Folake is coping. One more chemo but it is delayed because she cant withstand it for now. Ovarall, It looks like GOOD NEWS IS COMING.

Thank you very much

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Kemmiiee: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2015
kingolaola:
@ all. Thank you very much for your interest, care, concern, love, for us. We really appreciate you. Folake is coping. One more chemo but it is delayed because she cant withstand it for now. Ovarall, It looks like GOOD NEWS IS COMING.

Thank you very much

Glory be to God . It is well in Jesus' name
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Omooba77: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2015
kingolaola:

Thank you very much
All will be well at the end in Jesus name.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
My chemo last chemo is getting delayed because of my health conditions,I'm too weak to take it,n my blood level is still low so I'm boosting it, I can't still eat my mouth is useless, here is my present pix
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by buoye1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
it is well with your soul and body in JESUS NAME
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Here is d pix

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rydow(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Subuhannallah!!!!

May Almighty Allah heal U Insha Allah.

Amin.

Be strong Sis

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
4llake:
Here is d pix
all or efforts shall no be in vain over me ijn . Amen
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Omooba77: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
4llake:
Here is d pix

God will touch you ma,our prayers with.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by XBLadez: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please can we push this thread to the front page once more?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 6:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Thank you my people.
I have uploaded the excel sheet in one of the posts above. But I am doing it again now. Here it is

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2015
kingolaola:
Thank you my people.
I have uploaded the excel sheet in one of the posts above. But I am doing it again now. Here it is

Well done.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2015
XBLadez:
Please can we push this thread to the front page once more?

Please ooooo @Folake still needs your help
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2015
fwwins:

Please ooooo @Folake still needs your help
yes u are blessed with that statement.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2015
fwwins:

Well done.
I believe d whole house can now access d account they have been looking forward to see easily now, thank u for ur love, care,patience, tolerance n prayers. More grease to ur elbows. As u can see I still need some help to round up d treatment which I don't pray for reoccurrence in my life. (My people cancer is baaaad mhenn.....)
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Please my good people in addition to Ola account, there are some expenses that has no receipt, like transportation, due to d marking of d doctor on my face, d effects of d radio, make me looks like monster, people run away for me inside bus, meanwhile I used to be weak n vommit inside public transport, all these added together make me to start taking taxi TO N FRO every day which cost 5k every day multiply by six weeks, this amount to 150k ,more over I eats n drink tea n fruit only which cost us a lots of money, the cancer treatment is a money drainer diseases, please as u av come to my aid, do not relent ur efforts, God be with u ALL. AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2015
@4llake

Chemo and radio is not the best, we all pray this works for you. So just keep hope alive, your body will repair itself and overcome all the side effects. Just take it easy - you CAN overcome this and testify over and over again.

I am a believer in taking scripture as medicine whilst taking medical treatment. I know what I have seen and what I am currently going through which is why I liked sunnshyns post.

Transport and feeding will be difficult to account for but your estimate is fairly accurate.

I must commend your courage to put yourself out here. I doubt I could have done that.

@kingolaola. I'm not sure how you uploaded the excel file but I cant see anything but maybe its because I'm using my phone.note that I'm not particular about details of the account, I just want to know what is outstanding especially for her to complete the rest of the chemo and radio.

May your labour over your sister not be in vain.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
salsera:
@4llake

Chemo and radio is not the best, we all pray this works for you. So just keep hope alive, your body will repair itself and overcome all the side effects. Just take it easy - you CAN overcome this and testify over and over again.

I am a believer in taking scripture as medicine whilst taking medical treatment. I know what I have seen and what I am currently going through which is why I liked sunnshyns post.

Transport and feeding will be difficult to account for but your estimate is fairly accurate.

I must commend your courage to put yourself out here. I doubt I could have done that.

@kingolaola. I'm not sure how you uploaded the excel file but I cant see anything but maybe its because I'm using my phone.note that I'm not particular about details of the account, I just want to know what is outstanding especially for her to complete the rest of the chemo and radio.

May your labour over your sister not be in vain.

Hope this helps

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yes it did.

Thanks

So that means that the upcoming chemo and out standing radio treatments are pending

I know it has been postponed but can we have a figure to that to see what to prepare for.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
4llake:
Please my good people in addition to Ola account, there are some expenses that has no receipt, like transportation, due to d marking of d doctor on my face, d effects of d radio, make me looks like monster, people run away for me inside bus, meanwhile I used to be weak n vommit inside public transport, all these added together make me to start taking taxi TO N FRO every day which cost 5k every day multiply by six weeks, this amount to 150k ,more over I eats n drink tea n fruit only which cost us a lots of money, the cancer treatment is a money drainer diseases, please as u av come to my aid, do not relent ur efforts, God be with u ALL. AMEN
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2015
salsera:
Yes it did.
Thanks
So that means that the upcoming chemo and out standing radio treatments are pending
I know it has been postponed but can we have a figure to that to see what to prepare for.
we need like 150k for d pending treatment s. Thank u
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
dominique:
I'll recommend this thread for another boost on fp at once. It will all end in praise.
Up till now, I still don't know how to thank you. Tension was on me, I was afraid, I had sleepless night because of Folake's condition. I just wedded but I have to ignore the pleasure and joy of it because of this case.
I thank the whole nairalanders. I am relieved now. I can smile now. Nairalanders liberated me. I am happy. I thank God. I will not loose Folake.

We are coming to Nairaland. I will even invite our parents. We owe nairanlanders in a BIG way.

Yes there is light at the end of a tunnel. I can now smile.

Thank you all

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2015
Glory be to Almighty God, kudos to nairalanders ,thank u very much, with this good news coming, my pending treatment depend on u nairalanders, u are all blessed ijn- good morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Mynd44: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2015
4llake:
Glory be to Almighty God, kudos to nairalanders ,thank u very much, with this good news coming, my pending treatment depend on u nairalanders, u are all blessed ijn- good morning.
This is not just good news to you but to everyone who donated and those who gave their time to verify this and put their reputation on the line Dominique and mizmyColi (happy birthday).

God(or whoever and whatever you pray to) bless y'all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by emmysexxy(f): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2015
God will perfect his healing in your life ma.get well soon.let's I forget I think it woud be wise if you guys give us a rough estimate of how much you still need and please repost the account details for me please.will do my widows might tomorrow by God grace.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by MizMyColi(f): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2015
4llake:

Aunt Folake!!!!!
Good to see you! kiss

You know me, right?grin

Thanks Mynd44smiley
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by XBLadez: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Aunt Folake!!!!!
Good to see you! kiss

You know me, right?grin

Thanks Mynd44smiley
Happy birthday to you. LLNP!
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
emmysexxy:
God will perfect his healing in your life ma.get well soon.let's I forget I think it woud be wise if you guys give us a rough estimate of how much you still need and please repost the account details for me please.will do my widows might tomorrow by God grace.
150k is needed for d radio n pending chemo thanks
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
XBLadez:
u
Happy birthday to you. LLNP!
sorry I don't know u
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
4llake:
sorry I don't know u

He was wishing Mizcoli HBD
She is one of the ladies that visited you.

@Miz
Happy birthday

@4llake
Just concentrate on staying strong for the the upcoming treatment.
Godwilling we will raise that cash.

@kingolaola

Please repost the account details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / Please Explain Genotype AA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.