Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes (58744 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
xtervaganza:
you're a fool and worthless skank.

I'm not sure you'll e er get married in your sorry life
Bingo!!! Why do u want to bite me with your rabies infested teeth? I resemble any of ur Ex girlfriend ni? See dis lab rat spewing trash here with his bloody mouth odour. Next time u quote me u will regret u ever did. Pathetic old fooool

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by NaijaNewsToday: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by godofwar666(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

For how long?
u just have to be patient. Samething is happening to me here, at times I go out to chill with frnds undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by miqos02(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
what God has joined together, let no man put asunder

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by watchindelta(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
godofwar666:
u just have to be patient. Samething is happening to me here, at times I go out to chill with frnds undecided

thanks brother
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Chanchit: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
When you see marriage that is always been advertised on twitter and facebook, its a sign that all is not well with the marriage.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by wemmieslim(f): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:
It's better to end it alive than to die in it, I wish I can end mine.
You sound serious...,may God help you.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by vislabraye(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
@least 300 times ?? That means since the got married (11months), he has been cheating on her at least everyday Na wa Oh.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by buoye1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Udodasco1:
Yea I made front page. E don tey wey I follow new comers drag front seat! grin cool
dey share kuli-kuli 4 d front seat?why dragging!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
im not surprised.dats y you should not marry a guy dat is too goodlooking
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by stag: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
She caught him abt 300 times in a marriage of approx 8months?!! shocked

11 mnths marriage where they have been living apart for the past 3mnths = 8mths marriage.
With an average of 30days in a month there are 240days in 8months.
In other words Mr Husband was caught with at least 1 girl each day of their marriage. And sometimes caught him more than once in a day, red-handed?.

Haba Mrs Wife take it easy na!

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

What is your point?
Are you saying the woman should stay in a marriage that is not conducive for the HER and the children? undecided
Men/women do not have to abandon their children because of divorce or separation abi?

Please, deal with the issues!
MEN AND THEIR EVERY WANDERING BLOKOSES!!!! cheesy
My point is that divorce shouldn't be encouraged as the negative influence of divorce in any society outweighs any gain of it.
Divorce shouldn't be used as an excuse for people that are looking for the easy way out without trying to work things out.

Na only blokos dey wander? undecided.....how about all those plenty women wey one peniis no dey do dem? tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oakson: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

I don't have time for a fool like you.
you talk like a kid, why not go and play with your toys? pls don't quote me again.
Eeyah Pele MAMA AWOLOWO... Una don old o... Chaiiii! Why wouldn't you want to end your marriage when u lack the basic and elementary wherewithal to maintain a home, e.g common sense! U know d rest...
Please quote me

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by tonytony208(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
frustratedman:
iBELIEVE IN CHANGE

iBELIEVE IN GMB

iBELIEVE A BETTER NIGERIA AWAITS US THROUGH GMB

sai Buhari cool

i guess toyin aimaku and hubby believe in change too; this was why their marriage crashed. If this is the kind of "change" you are referring to, then i'd rather stick to GEJ.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=oakson post=30087714][/quote]

peace
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by KanwuliaJara: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
My point is that divorce shouldn't be encouraged as the negative influence of divorce in any society outweighs any gain of it.
Divorce shouldn't be used as an excuse for people that are looking for the easy way out without trying to work things out.

Na only blokos dey wander? undecided.....how about all those plenty women wey one peniis no dey do dem?
tongue

Well, good news.
It is not up to us.
Let the married people exercise their rights to choose
Free world! NOT A SHARIA WORLD!!!!
Nothing to work out if BOTH PARTIES can not agree!!! kiss

*you are soooooooooooo illogical*
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oloriadejoke(f): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op do your findings very well how can a married man be caught in an hotel over 300 times habba!!!! and most especially toyin was pregnant when she got married...well I don't believe in all those them talk sey stories
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by dankofa: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Was the husband being paid to commit adultery? How can he be caught in hotels 300 times in 11 months (330days)? He must have then been taking girls to hotels almost on daily basis! Just thinking.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oloriadejoke(f): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op do your findings very well how can a married man be caught in an hotel over 300 times habba!!!! and most especially toyin was pregnant when she got married...well I don't believe in all those them talk sey stories..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by muh4lyf(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chai! I am sorry to say,your husband cheats the next thing is to pack outta his house... Oyinbo do teach una rubbish.... Most of our ladies don't know what we call perseverance,they haven't even hear of the word.You knew the guy is an actor didn't you? You knew most of em are surrounded by ladies,same species as you,didn't you?... Westernised is our ladies problem... Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Janetozi(f): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
300 times within 11 month?

While We have 365 days in a yr, so everyday the wife start going from hotel to hotel just to catch the husband red-handed with another girl?

She should have snap her husband on bed with another girl as a prove so we can believe.

The lie is too obvious, I don't believe this

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
oakson:

Eeyah Pele MAMA AWOLOWO... Una don old o... Chaiiii! Why wouldn't you want to end your marriage when u lack the basic and elementary wherewithal to maintain a home, e.g common sense! U know d rest...
Please quote me

Carry your mumu comot here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Blackfire(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:
It's better to end it alive than to die in it, I wish I can end mine.

am available
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Blackfire:

am available

Lolzzz I reject it!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Ilekeh(f): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
300 times?

First time would have been enough for me.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oakson: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

Carry your mumu comot here
Hmmmm.... So this is the 2nd point
1. Lacks Common sense
2. Mumu
What again?
Who knows I might be of help. I think am interested in your case

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by dnawah(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
prettyjo:
very sad news.
I hate hearing this type of news
na fear o.no worry it will never be ur portion.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by maryhaam(f): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
oakson:

Please quote me
whew u don't have a brain,even if you do,you are not using it,leave er alone u don't know what she's going thru,you that can maintain home go ahead,you don't ruin people with your word.ok if you can't help keep mute.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
oakson:

1. Common sense
2. Mumu
What again?
Who knows I might be of help. I think am interested in your case[b]
1. Common sense
2. Mumu
What again?
Who knows I might be of help. I think am interested in your case[/b]
1. Common sense
2. Mumu
What again?
Who knows I might be of help. I think am interested in your case

seriously, I don't want you to quote me again, take your wisdom somewhere else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Aleg "Green Onions" Is Dead - NollyTvAfrica / #10yearschallenge: Regina Daniels Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Banky W Transformed His Look To Ugly Beard Guy For A Movie Shoot(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.