Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes (58746 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
oakson:

I see..... I think you are suffering from TAI (Transfered Acute Imbe.cili.ty) This calls for urgent quarantine!
Leave ur own carry person own for head. She send you?

Who is the fool that liked this post? pls stop the insults
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by zubby29(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
sexyseun:
Its long overdue na... The hubby even tried for 11months sef
y r u like dis? y r u cold blood? d way i see u,urs will.not last up to 11 months

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by simdam500(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
300 shocked

Because of this figure.... I refuse to believe angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

Thanks sis, lovely voice. Lolz
Tnx too. U r most welcomed
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:
It's better to end it alive than to die in it, I wish I can end mine.

Just end it my dear and relocate to Benin GRA the home of divorcee and single mother.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bridgetown:

Just end it my dear and relocate to Benin GRA the home of divorcee and single mother.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bridgetown:

See your big head
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
sexyseun:
Bingo!!! Why do u want to bite me with your rabies infested teeth? I resemble any of ur Ex girlfriend ni? See dis lab rat spewing trash here with his bloody mouth odour. Next time u quote me u will regret u ever did. Pathetic old fooool

If you could insult a guy like this I wonder if you would ever be able to talk to your hubby nicely.
Poorly brought up.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

See your big head

Na where u see my head? Lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bridgetown:

Na where u see my head? Lol

Through your post, I know you have a very big head
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

Through your post, I know you have a very big head

What's d point of suffering in marriage when you can easily walk away. But tell me ur stories if you need further help because there is nothing impossible under the sun.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bridgetown:

What's d point of suffering in marriage when you can easily walk away. But tell me ur stories if you need further help because there is nothing impossible under the sun.

I don't need help sweerie! thanks for your concern
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by jadelyn007(f): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're right and even with the above it is not yet Uhuru as you would perpetually remain at the receiving end, ending up as baby mamas for absentee fathers,valued like a commodity and many of you would end up running around as concubines for men that are too eager to service other women with zero respect for women.

The women would still come out of it worse as the scale of economic equality has not and is not yet tilted towards being treated as equal - I hope you're getting the bigger picture
lol, that's how you guys see but, how I see it is that since nothing like love in the picture women would hunt down men with much money to spend. So in the end, its only going to be the rich who will have access to women, the poor guys will be too broke to afford women.

Women will go after the highest spender.

Look around you, many men are looking for wives yet some wealthy men are having as much as 10wives.

Women don't mind being baby mamas as long as the guy is a celeb and has money to spend. You see it as a punishment and you pity the women, hell no, they want to be baby mamas. They plan to be so they can continue getting the cash from the man.

I have met many girls who don't want to be married, they just want to have kids for rich men, they want fame and money.

Look at the likes of shade okoya and caroline ekanem danjuma, please tell me these girls did not find single guys to marry? No, they would rather go after the rich ones with 20wives already. They figure men are going to cheat anyway so what's the point being with a broke nigga who is going to cheat anyway. So better to sight your husband cheating from your limousine than from an okada.

A time will come broke guys will not find anyone to marry them except some really ugly girls or retired highway prostitute.ss.

The rich men are going after the young and pretty babes. The men even marry them before they are born.

In a time to come many nairaland guys will have no woman except their vaseline and whoore houses.

While the rich, celebs, oil block owners, gold dealers will have as many as 30wives each.

Mind you, this will also increase corruption in the society since most men will want to acquire wealth by any means so that they can have any woman at their disposal.

Do you still feel the women are at the receiving end?
I have seen women who have kids for as many as 4men. They marry one man, as soon as he goes broke, they dump him and the kids and go unto the next rich man, serially. I even have one close to my house right now. The kids are begging the woman to come back to their dad. They live with their dad afterall they bear his name not her name.

Women are beating men to their game in cheating.

Some married women have husbands who are not so wealthy yet they have many houses to their name secretly built for them by their secret sugar daddies.

You men said Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world, many men have unknowingly trained kids that don't belong to them. The women have learnt very fast from their men and are fast overtaking cheesy no time to say no time.

N.B: the next generation of women will be like kanwilia; wild and free, married yet with a trail of rich sugar daddies behind her. No worries, no commitment. She's having the best of both her worlds cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Blackfire(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

Lolzzz, I hope it won't backfire?

no it wont, i was created on sunday
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
jadelyn007:
lol, that's how you guys see but, how I see it is that since nothing like love in the picture women would hunt down men with much money to spend. So in the end, its only going to be the rich who will have access to women, the poor guys will be too broke to afford women.

Women will go after the highest spender.

Look around you, many men are looking for wives yet some wealthy men are having as much as 10wives.

Women don't mind being baby mamas as long as the guy is a celeb and has money to spend. You see it as a punishment and you pity the women, hell no, they want to be baby mamas. They plan to be so they can continue getting the cash from the man.

I have met many girls who don't want to be married, they just want to have kids for rich men, they want fame and money.

Look at the likes of shade okoya and caroline ekanem danjuma, please tell me these girls did not find single guys to marry? No, they would rather go after the rich ones with 20wives already. They figure men are going to cheat anyway so what's the point being with a broke nigga who is going to cheat anyway. So better to sight your husband cheating from your limousine than from an okada.

A time will come broke guys will not find anyone to marry them except some really ugly girls or retired highway prostitute.ss.

The rich men are going after the young and pretty babes. The men even marry them before they are born.

In a time to come many nairaland guys will have no woman except their vaseline and whoore houses.

While the rich, celebs, oil block owners, gold dealers will have as many as 30wives each.

Mind you, this will also increase corruption in the society since most men will want to acquire wealth by any means so that they can have any woman at their disposal.

Do you still feel the women are at the receiving end?
I have seen women who have kids for as many as 4men. They marry one man, as soon as he goes broke, they dump him and the kids and go unto the next rich man, serially. I even have one close to my house right now. The kids are begging the woman to come back to their dad. They live with their dad afterall they bear his name not her name.

Women are beating men to their game in cheating.

Some married women have husbands who are not so wealthy yet they have many houses to their name secretly built for them by their secret sugar daddies.

You men said Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world, many men have unknowingly trained kids that don't belong to them. The women have learnt very fast from their men and are fast overtaking cheesy no time to say no time.

N.B: the next generation of women will be like kanwilia; wild and free, married yet with a trail of rich sugar daddies behind her. No worries, no commitment. She's having the best of both her worlds cheesy
Hmmmm.....I see that you all have decided to become hos and baby manufacturing factories. grin issorite and I bet you speak for yourself alone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oakson: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

Who is the fool that liked this post? pls stop the insults
Ask seun, thought I've apologised to you, so why the troll? Why tagging someone that liked my quote under anonymity a fool? Damn.... Don't vent your volcanic frustrated anger on my quote anymore!
Plsssssssss....

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by tuncutie(f): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
na waa gan

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by jadelyn007(f): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmmmm.....I see that you all have decided to become hos and baby manufacturing factories. grin issorite and I bet you speak for yourself alone. cheesy
lol, the usual male tactics cheesy
Men have be whoring and sowing their wild oats before and after marriage since the days of adam without anyone bating an eyelid, the women are just following you men's footsteps, it shouldn't bother you guys that much should it??

After all men are the head like you all chant, technically a leader leads by example. The women are following the examples men have set my dear, you guys should just keep up with the hoeing around.
Even the rate of domestic violence from women has increased. These days you find women who stab their husbands to death, set him on fire, cut off his D. Lately it was a girl who killed a married oil worker in portharcout and those street workers in one of those eastern states who cut off men's D when they are about to climax :-P cheesy (that shiit is funny as hell)

You guys started whoring, messing up girls after girls after girls, now you turn around and say you can't find virgins to marry, did you keep any before? :-P

Domestic violence was a way of instilling fear and discipline in women, now you try that this 21st century at your own peril. You might just wake up one morning and find your D is missing cheesy

I just love the new trend between men and women cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
oakson:
Ask seun, thought I've apologised to you, so why the troll? Why tagging someone that liked my quote under anonymity a fool? Damn.... Don't vent your volcanic frustrated anger on my quote anymore!
Plsssssssss....

E pain this monke y
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by O4A3EM(f): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:
why is that?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
O4A3EM:

why is that?

Nothing
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Setaje(f): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
oakson:
Plsssssssss....

It's ok joor smiley.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oakson: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Setaje:

It's ok joor smiley.
Thanks Ms. Setaje! Beta person... Some nitwits just have to be restored back to factory setting(No pun intended).
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by SisiNini(f): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

Pls don't... Unless physical abuse is involved... I wish I can have a chat with you... May God uphold ur home...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oakson: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

E pain this monke y

I blamed the man that married an orangutan like you
ANIMALIA

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by jadelyn007(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by shindarayo(f): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
sexyseun:
Its long overdue na... The hubby even tried for 11months sef
meaning?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
nope..... She just kept dusting our faces with a supposed sweet marriage when most of us know what a true marriage is..... She hasn't even gone thru d refining process of marriage she was just blabbing

You mean a marriage cannot be as sweet as she painted
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by sparta(f): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
godofwar666:
is not an easy thing to file a divorce letter to the court I just need to be patient undecided
hmmm, just keep trying, you will look back someday and wonder how you made it through. No challenge is in sormountable even it usually looks like its going to kill us at first.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bridgetown:

If you could insult a guy like this I wonder if you would ever be able to talk to your hubby nicely.
Poorly brought up.

Lols

Guys are exempted from insults when they provoke?

Lols again
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by holuwayemmysi: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wow so sad and they look good together . anyway from the bottom of my heart I wish them the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Aleg "Green Onions" Is Dead - NollyTvAfrica / #10yearschallenge: Regina Daniels Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Banky W Transformed His Look To Ugly Beard Guy For A Movie Shoot(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.