Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer (3860 Views)

After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
3cycle:

Maga ke, I see a lady inlove scared that his coworker could snatch him away. Fighting for what belongs to her but sadly the guy isn't worth it.
Is that why she wants to strong-arm him into accommodating her? She's looking for free food and free shelter. She lives with six girls in one room and wants to go and choke this free-spirited brother. Say no to pvssy victimisation. I bet if she had a wet puss, this guy would have gone after her. His laid back response to her storming out speaks volumes. Baa value, kai. Shege.
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Why should she fight
If he is not into you anymore . move on
Why being so clingy
She left already so he can continue jumping from one girl to another.
Men are confused
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by pickabeau1: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
3cycle:

Men are confused

She's too needy

You lot started it saying men n marriage was oppressive ...now men don't want to settle down ......

Why pay for a cow who u get the milk for free
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by pickabeau1: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
Is that why she wants to strong-arm him into accommodating her? She's looking for free food and free shelter. She lives with six girls in one room and wants to go and choke this free-spirited brother. Say no to pvssy victimisation. I bet if she had a wet puss, this guy would have gone after her. His laid back response to her storming out speaks volumes. Baa value, kai. Shege.

Not only the wetness bro..but how she can work it
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Not only the wetness bro..but how she can work it

So, not only is she a dry bone, she's frigid to boot? Hehehehe. Congrats to the guy then. Too bad we didn't get his name.
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
3cycle:

Men are confused
How so?
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by pickabeau1: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
So, not only is she a dry bone, she's frigid to boot? Hehehehe. Congrats to the guy then. Too bad we didn't get his name.

Wikid...
Do you think there is truth to this statement

A good tworker is always in demand

Irina sharyk is no more with cr7
Watch out for her next catch
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Wikid...
Do you think there is truth to this statement

A good tworker is always in demand

Irina sharyk is no more with cr7
Watch out for her next catch
Oui, monsieur.

Irina's next catch will not be Messi, probably Kevin Prince Boateng, or Bance. grin
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by pickabeau1: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
Oui, monsieur.

Irina's next catch will not be Messi, probably Kevin Prince Boateng, or Bance. grin

These chicks just keep circulating in the same circles
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

These chicks just keep circulating in the same circles
Na ball tins na. When Roro is done, he'll pass to a teammate. Hehehhe. They are players, after all.
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by pickabeau1: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
Na ball tins na. When Roro is done, he'll pass to a teammate. Hehehhe. They are players, after all.
grin grin
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin

Damn!! I love that dude...

The breakup scenario is epic

I wish some niggz will borrow themselves some idea here and also deal with some biithes who wanna strung-out on them..

Pickabeau1 nice thread yhu got here.... Thumbs up, hommes

As for 3cycles ya opinion has beeen leathered by ghuud agents

1 Like

Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by pickabeau1: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Choi...Jaykay
You r more wicked self

Do you have ant breakup stories

Cc:JayKayMaybachz
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
Choi...Jaykay
You r more wicked self

Do you have ant breakup stories

Cc:JayKayMaybachz
No sir!!

Gimme another lala grin
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by pickabeau1: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
No sir!!

Gimme another lala grin

Lol...nothing else for now... Will check online later

1 Like

Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Tallesty1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
They must be carpentersgrincheesycheesycheesy
mirexxx:
on ya roof breaking up
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by mirexxx(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
They must be carpentersgrincheesycheesycheesy
grin grin i think so
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
The only one I can relate to is.

You don't like my friends, heck you are even not my friend.

tongue..

Heck....Says someone you are in a relationship with.
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Oahray: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
3cycle:

Men are confused
abeg make we hear word jare. She doesn't want marriage, she just wants to leech on him. Wtf is "just what's right below marriage?"

What future could they possibly have together 'right below marriage'? They would still have to jump to other partners later, why not just do it now?

He was supposed to feel terrible about making her 'feel' terrible, and ask her to move in with him. Too bad she didn't succeed.

Ladies and emotional blackmail.
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Does the couple's dialogue sound retar.ded, or what?

I like this tho. It reads like a line from a movie.

Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by passionate88: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Timbuktou:
Can you see that line about him not letting her live with them, classic shiit test. He should dump her trifling bum and move on. This is how they trap men and still be forming independent. Why can't she rent her own place?
Independent my left balls... They just run their mouth... She isn't looking for marriage, but what's below marriage... After moving in she'd start talking about marriage.. Run dude.

BTW, this happened in 2013
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by passionate88: 8:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Timbuktou:
Yeah, she wants marriage with the responsibility. Selfitch skank. Na so dem dey maga boys up and down.
I thought the girls in the U.S of A don't think marriage?
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2015
passionate88:
Independent my left balls... They just run their mouth... She isn't looking for marriage, but what's below marriage... After moving in she'd start talking about marriage.. Run dude.

BTW, this happened in 2013
passionate88:
I thought the girls in the U.S of A don't think marriage?
Don't mind those mgbeke US babes. All na reverse psychology tins. But we ain't buying their bvllshit.
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Fkforyou(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Looking at it from a different perspective that dude shouldn't have posted the whole saga on the internet, but anyway share, his phone his business.
As for the babe,she must be a professional squatter. What tha fvck does she mean by don't let me live with them?. The guy dodged the bullet big time.
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Incase
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by baby124: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
rubbish guy. Good for her that she figured him out as fast as possible and ran away. Some girls will be with these types for 10yrs fasting and praying. Nothing wrong with her knowing what she wants

1 Like

Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by uzolexis(f): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
grin grin

Damn!! I love that dude...

The breakup scenario is epic

I wish some niggz will borrow themselves some idea here and also deal with some biithes who wanna strung-out on them..

Pickabeau1 nice thread yhu got here.... Thumbs up, hommes

As for 3cycles ya opinion has beeen leathered by ghuud agents
I also respect the girl so much. don't waste ur time with someone who doesn't appreciate u.
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by pickabeau1: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
uzolexis:

I also respect the girl so much. don't waste ur time with someone who doesn't appreciate u.

He appreciates her
He just doesn't want to marry her

Is marriage a sign of appreciation
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

He appreciates her

I thought you were married? What ended it?
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by pickabeau1: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
3cycle:

I thought you were married? What ended it?

He appreciates her as a friend
No labels like marriage

Is that not what ladies want
No one should use marriage to cheat you tongue
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by uzolexis(f): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

He appreciates her

it's not about marriage, she asked him if he loves her and he couldn't answer. that's what i'm refering to.
Re: Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer by pickabeau1: 2:38am On Feb 04, 2015
uzolexis:

it's not about marriage, she asked him if he loves her and he couldn't answer. that's what i'm refering to.

Ok.

Good point

However note that a lot of guys trip there too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. / Boob Time! Rihanna Goes Braless In Plunging Silver Dress For New Year Eve Party / Man Rock Bridesmaid With A Close Marking On Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.