Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth while Arguing Over 2015 elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth while Arguing Over 2015 elections (514 Views)

Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch / Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election / Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth while Arguing Over 2015 elections by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Two friends threw decorum to the wind at
Old Ojo Road in Agboju area of Lagos State
on Thursday when they fought over who
becomes the winner of the 2015
presidential election.
A man identified as Chukwuemeka was
said to have boasted that come rain or
shine, Muhammadu Buhari would win the
election, a statement opposed by his
friend, Akpan who insisted that President
Goodluck Jonathan remains the best
material for the plum job.
Chukwuemeka who was said to have
attended the All Progressives Congress
(APC) rally in Ajeromi/Ifelodun local
government area the fateful day tried in
vain to convince Akpan to support the
APC.
What was said to be a friendly discussion
degenerated into a fight as Akpan allegedly
hit Chukwuemeka in the chest.
We gathered that Chukwuemeka’s
retaliation nearly turned fatal as he gave
his opponent a punch across the lips
causing his teeth to fall off and a direct
punch on the nose, causing him to fall.
An eyewitness, Etim disclosed that, “Akpan
fainted and those in the area had to use
cold water to revive him. We have been
friends for many years and I don’t know
why the two friends who knew each other
about a decade before I knew them would
fight over election that they will not gain
much from. As for me, I am not a
fanatical supporter of any candidate so I
will not fight because of any candidate.’

Source- www..com/man-knocks-out-friends-teeth-while-arguing-over-2015-election/
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth while Arguing Over 2015 elections by x6blade(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
See free space for my mat grin grin
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth while Arguing Over 2015 elections by ramdris(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Love don end b dat o
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth while Arguing Over 2015 elections by Abagworo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari must win and save Nigeria.
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth while Arguing Over 2015 elections by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why did Akpan hit him first? Anyway, Just as Akpan fell to Chukwuma, so will Jonathan fall to Buhari.
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth while Arguing Over 2015 elections by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
ramdris:
Love don end b dat o
Bros, na boys dem go still drink beer together.
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth while Arguing Over 2015 elections by Snoup6(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
that tells enough that Jonathan n his supporters too weak ....just One punch and the id!ot fell cheesy

(1) (Reply)

PDM Endorses Buhari, Condemns Desperatepoliticians Who Have Failed / Buhari Uses Her Daughter's Picture To Campaign / Why So Much Noise About This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.