Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium (47477 Views)

How Gov. Amaechi Defrauded Rivers State With Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Contract / Amiesimaka Stadium A Class Above Akwa Ibom Complex, Igwe Boasts / Jonathans-rally-soldiers-take-over Amiesiemaka Stadium Forcefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by gists: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is a state property built by the state government. What does the law say about taking what does not belong to you without the owner's permission? Dr. GEJ breaking the law since 2010 AD

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by sCun: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're ignorant than I thought. In 2012 Nigerians gathered in Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojoto, built by the Lagos State Government, to protest. The protest went smoothly and the LASG and Lagosians had no problem with it. Why did the President later deplore soldiers there to take it over?
People were allowed to protest in the venue, I can't remember it being taken over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by hazyfm1: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
IMPUNITY AT ITS PEAK

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

U mean your father; the PIG!

this mumu. U no smart @ all.. lemme say it again!!!! YOUR FATHER !!!!!! GEJ WILL USE THAT STADIUM KILL UR SELF!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
gists:
This is a state property built by the state government. What does the law say about taking what does not belong to you without the owner's permission? Dr. GEJ breaking the law since 2010 AD

shut up,the stadium belongs to the Rivers state people and not the RVSG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:
People were allowed to protest in the venue, I can't remember it being taken over.
www.google.com
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by sCun: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
gists:
Thank God it isn't Amaechi's stadium.
River people, the owners of the stadium, fully endorse this take over.
Infact the Presido was just being diplomatic, he could have asked Wike to mobilise ordinary Rivers people to take over the stadium and they would have done that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Frankiss44(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I want to know if it's the money of PDP that was used to build the Eagle Square that made the FG to prevent Rabui Kwakwoso from using it.

Who the fuuk is Rabui Kwakwoso? That name doesn't belong to any Nigerian... I will give you an answer when you have a case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
shikaan:
this mumu. U no smart @ all.. lemme say it again!!!! YOUR FATHER !!!!!! GEJ WILL USE THAT STADIUM KILL UR SELF!!

And let me also say it again, you mean Your Father: THE PIG!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

shut up,the stadium belongs to the Rivers state people and not the RVSG
Senility! When did the "people" give PDP the permission to take it over?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by citizenY(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ozin:

If the Soldiers were not in those places, Boko haram would have taken over the whole country, get small sense I beg!

And your big sense tells you that BH wants to raid Adokie Amesiemaka stadium, abi?

PDP or BH, who is desperate to enter that place, by hook or crook??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by sCun: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

[s]Most of you guys know nothing. You just come online to post gibberish all in the name of soothing your paymasters. When the then Governor of Adamawa State under PDP, Murtala Nyako prevented Buhari from using the Stadium and the Presidential Villa [which Buhari is entitled to] in Yola (for no reason), I'm very sure you commended him. Now, Amaechi gave a reason for refusing them the use of the Stadium, you're here spewing gibberish. Anyway, from May 29th onward, when Jonathan would be in Otuoke or Prison, he wouldn't have the privilege to intimidate the opposition with Military Men.

Hypocritical PDP hypocrites.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/03/10/adamawa-gov-denies-campaign-venues-candidate-buhari[/s]
Buhari isn't the President.
Next please.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by stebell(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State
Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use
soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take
it?

Buharism is a disease plagueing yu APC rodents.
For ur info, that statdium was built with taxpayers money gotten frm Abuja. Amaechi n Buharistan hav used it twice. yu are saying the President shudn't use it. yu ha failed like Buhari failed his O'level.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

And let me also say it again, you mean Your Father: THE PIG!
Ur jst a funeral. I neva get ur time.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
reporter1:

You called this Federal might? Only in Nigeria will a citizen support unlawful act because of political affiliation.

Ever wondered why soldiers and policemen beat civilians at will?

Only in APCshiit will a party use a venue and refuse other party from using same

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by natnoble(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
amaechi don dey over do o. i hope he wuldnt regret it later. wen it matters most GMB might betray him later. den he might b wishin to hav supported GEJ.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by bettercreature(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Though i will vote Buhari but Amaechi is going too far on this one lets call a spade a spade
there must be level playing ground in politics,APC has used the same stadium several times so why denying opposition party
The office of the president must be respected even if you hate the person occupying it
I support GEJ on this one
Amaechi is a chicken head

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Liberation Stadium, Elekahia, Port Harcourt; Isaac Boro Park, Port Harcourt; Alfred Diette-Spiff Civic Centre, Port Harcourt and Sand Field, Eastern Bypass are there. Why must it be the said stadium?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by donphilopus: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
[s]
sCun:

Buhari isn't the President.
Next please.
[/s]

Why should I be surprised?! PDPians, always bereft of ideas!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
shikaan:

Ur jst a funeral. I neva get ur time.....

Ok, son of a Pig angry
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
citizenY:

And your big sense tells you that BH wants to raid Adokie Amesiemaka stadium, abi?

PDP or BH, who is desperate to enter that place, by hook or crook??

There are people worse than Boko Haram foot soldiers, these people are not in Sambisa forest but living among us examples are Buhari, Ameachi and Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
stebell:

Buharism is a disease plagueing yu APC rodents.
For ur info, that statdium was built with taxpayers money gotten frm Abuja. Amaechi n Buharistan hav used it twice. yu are saying the President shudn't use it. yu ha failed like Buhari failed his O'level.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Frankiss44(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Senility! When did the "people" give PDP the permission to take it over?

Google is your friend.... And It's free of charge

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
This ought to send a signal to Amaechi and the APC who they are dealing with.

The only language these riff-rafts understand is force.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Cannonleo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:
The soldiers should have been used to take over Sambisa forest, Baga, Gwoza, Michika and other places captured by Boko Haram instead of taking over a stadium for political campaign. Mtswss.
for you information michika is not under the control of BH get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Akon419(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:
The soldiers should have been used to take over Sambisa forest, Baga, Gwoza, Michika and other places captured by Boko Haram instead of taking over a stadium for political campaign. Mtswss.
you will be the first person run your mouth that soliders are killing northerners when they take over sambisa and start killing boko and haram

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Frankiss44(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Liberation Stadium, Elekahia, Port Harcourt; Isaac Boro Park, Port Harcourt; Alfred Diette-Spiff Civic Centre, Port Harcourt and Sand Field, Eastern Bypass are there. Why must it be the said stadium?

If you have common sense you will know this stadium is strategically located and that's why APC didn't use any of the above location you quoted. This is what you get as an end product when you allow your love for APC to overshadow your sense of reasoning. Imagine calling Civil centre, Sand Field that can't take 5000 people comfortably for a presidential rally? You APC e-rats are nothing but clowns

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?

And who is the supreme land lord according to the land act and constitution?

Dey there. Even the airspace over your bald head is FG property. Your personnel land space is just your personal space which is just a few centimeter radius but if you take that sagging sack of bio waste to any way not authorized you go then no say nah only FG can imprison your azz.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let me see Amaechi's response. I want to see him march a group of broom wielding APC riff rafts to the stadium.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Frankiss44(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Akon419:
you will be the first person run your mouth that soliders are killing northerners when they take over sambisa and start killing boko and haram

Don't mind that animal.... It is only in Nigeria, they see black and call it white...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by mekd: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?
point of correction it's not owned by R.S government Bt rivers people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Frankiss44(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Let me see Amaechi's response. I want to see him march a group of broom wielding APC riff rafts to the stadium.

Amaechi might be stubborn... But he is not foolish. He won't even try that unless he wants to watch the handover ceremony to Wike from the hospital

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara / ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.