Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium (47499 Views)

How Gov. Amaechi Defrauded Rivers State With Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Contract / Amiesimaka Stadium A Class Above Akwa Ibom Complex, Igwe Boasts / Jonathans-rally-soldiers-take-over Amiesiemaka Stadium Forcefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
4stylz:

Fool, everything in nigeria is for Nigeria, be it state or federal.. ameachi used his money to build anything How will you feel if you come to my state and I don't allow you to use govt buses, I don't allow you to ply our road with your car, or I don't allow you rent a house and open an account in my state..what will you call me?? Nigeria is for all.. we all have rights to move and use government property anywhere anytime

But Eagles square is not everbody's property abi? When GEJ prevented kwankwaso ffrom using it some months back

U ignorant PDP r d biggest Fools, who never fail in your hypocritical statements

Besides, rivers govt gave a reason for the prohibition

Lest I 4get, #Sai Buhari cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by sCun: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rivers youths protest against Amaechi for
refusing Jonathan access to new stadium for
campaign

A youth group in Rivers state, under the aegis of Kengema Unity Forum and Egberi Papa foundation yesterday prostested against the intention of the Rivers state government to prevent the PDP from using the Adokiye Amesimaka Stadium for their presidential rally. The youths marched through streets of Port
Harcourt, carrying placards. Their leader, Tubo Tamuno Dick told reporters that they were demanding for access to the stadium. Dick claimed that the stadium was built by a PDP
government in the state and not the APC. He said, “It is not possible. We must use that
stadium. After all, it was built with our common
wealth and by a PDP government. It is not
Amaechi’s personal property. “Amaechi has used it and there was no problem.
Buhari has used it and there was no problem; now we want to use it and they are telling us that work is on-going. “Let us say this now, if anything happens when we are using that stadium, it is Amaechi. If you hear that a part of the stadium has collapsed, it is Amaechi. “So, we are calling on the police to give us security
because when Amaechi used it they gave him
security. “How will a Northerner come here and use our property and you say our son, President Goodluck Jonathan and Nyesom Wike will not use it. It is a Niger-Delta property.” The PDP Presidential campaign train is scheduled to reach Rivers State on the 28th of January.
www.today.ng/news/rivers-youths-protest-against-amaechi-for-refusing-jonathan-access-to-new-stadium-for-campaign/

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Schematics: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amechi has taken too much. Let us know who is the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OLADD: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Great news. The president's civility and gentleness should not be taken for granted by that irresponsible governor. Let him appear in the stadium the way he invaded the state house of assembly the other time, he will know there's a difference between godogodo (stern looking soldiers) and policemen. Tout-governor.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by martvel(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amechi should respect the office of the president. He should be aware of what happened to James ibori after fighting Jonathan wen Yaradua died.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by sirfemoz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
princemillla:
This the biggest mistakes..... Jonathan acted above the law. I so believe every state is binded by constitution... This is highest-level of impunity.

God save Nigeria
can you please define impunity...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by AKPARAJA: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amaechi case is a bad case.he has closed down the courts in Rivers State and now is going to international community to complain cos he doesn't have our ears anymore

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by idumuose(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=sCun post=30085700][/quote]
Okocha called for calm and promised that the matter would be reported to the international community.

grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Truckpusher(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:
GEJ is a disgrace to all living things angry
You are the real disgrace here as you have failed to understood that the same Amaechi goes to Abuja to collect his monthly stipend to run his state. cheesy

After all he who pays the piper dictates the tune - Aren't all our states depending on the money shared by the federal Govt to function?

Amaechi is a triple disgrace. angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by joelenesleek(f): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
This insults eh, Chai. Hahahahhah. Gej and Gmb people una well done. I wish I fit know other presidential aspirants so that I for carry their matter for my head like gele.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
The GEJ is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. No governor can bar him from entering any territory or facility in Nigeria. Even if he loses the election next month, he will continue to be the president until May 29, 2015.

Though as an APC supporter I do not approve of Amaechi stand on this issue. Jonathan remains The president and we must accord the office its due respect

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
sirfemoz:

can you please define impunity...
Some of them just copy and paste the gibberish they see those APC hired hands write here everyday.

They know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tyrant as it peck. Why not send the soilders to siambia forest to look for our girls. Useless and clueless president.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by gunuvi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
I really wish the chief of staff to Amaechi or any of his useless boys to go and challenge the soldiers there.
He may not be alive to vote in a months time. Hehehehehe.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by edogirl2: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
What I don't understand is why would Amaechi stop an opposition party from using a publicly owned asset.

This is the sort of behaviour I would associate with a PDP Governor. APC governors should hold themselves to a higher standard.

Amaechi should back off.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Jecintakia: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Most of you guys know nothing. You just come online to post gibberish all in the name of soothing your paymasters. When the then Governor of Adamawa State under PDP, Murtala Nyako prevented Buhari from using the Stadium and the Presidential Villa [which Buhari is entitled to] in Yola (for no reason), I'm very sure you commended him. Now, Amaechi gave a reason for refusing them the use of the Stadium, you're here spewing gibberish. Anyway, from May 29th onward, when Jonathan would be in Otuoke or Prison, he wouldn't have the privilege to intimidate the opposition with Military Men.

Hypocritical PDP hypocrites.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/03/10/adamawa-gov-denies-campaign-venues-candidate-buhari

Buhari was not the Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armforce

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Orikinla(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Amaechi is a bastard
Next time you don't command the CinC how dare you?

Well i blame Gej for taking it lightly with you

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist

[size=18pt]When God does not answer your prayers tomorrow, you will start looking for deliverance. But with your own mouth you have cursed yourself.
You are calling someone with father and mother a bastard?
No child is a bastard and anyone who calls any person a bastard is cursed for not honoring God who knows the father of every child.

Again, you are calling General Muhammad Buhari a terrorist, because you must have failed to read the history of Nigeria.
The GEJ you are even sycophantically supporting will not Like your idiotic comment on a national hero he honored himself. [/size]

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by sorom4: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?
How much you bargained your sense with? Who owns Rivers State? Is she not under the FG?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by malater(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hahah I taught Amachi is the boss hahaha he that bites the finger that feed him.

Ride on GEJ we dey ur back

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by datguru: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:
Amaechi hasn't seen anything yet, what was he thinking? After using the stadium for his party's campaing twice, he thinks he can stop a whole President from using it? Mabye in the north but not in the ND where the Presido hails from.
What rubbish!

Rubbish of the highest order. Seems ameachi has not taken his drugs lately, heard he has a minor mental issue
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You are the real disgrace here as you have failed to understood that the same Amaechi goes to Abuja to collect his monthly stipend to run his state. cheesy

After all he pays the piper dictates the tune - Aren't all our states depending on the money shared by the federal Govt to function?

Amaechi is a triple disgrace. angry

U TANoids really need to understand how the Constitution and govt works

The revenue generated is shared btw the FG, State n LGs wt the FG being the CUSTODIAN

So, it's their money to collect n not a gift from d FG

Illiterate, go get a government textbook n get some knowledge b4 commenting asap

#Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by visalo: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
bettercreature:
Though i will vote Buhari but Amaechi is going too far on this one lets call a spade a spade
there must be level playing ground in politics,APC has used the same stadium several times so why denying opposition party
The office of the president must be respected even if you hate the person occupying it
I support GEJ on this one and

I like the way you talk, though I will vote for Gej but you made a very mature comments. Amechi is bad egg. He is taking his hatred too far.
Amaechi is a chicken head
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by tommiblack: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Now it is Jonathan's rally, no longer PDP presidential campaign any longer.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by reezee: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:
They are doing just that, they took over Mubi and some other towns, they will still reclaim those places from the militants.
There are enough men on ground in the north east to do that, it doesn't stop them from working in other parts of the country.
That is where you get it wrong, soldier are meant to be used in case there is war or state of emergency in a particular region not for political reasons

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:
They are doing just that, they took over Mubi and some other towns, they will still reclaim those places from the militants.
There are enough men on ground in the north east to do that, it doesn't stop them from working in other parts of the country.
They will. when? is it when boko haram take over all d north? clueless leader, dumbo follower.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by smsdigito: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
reporter1:

You called this Federal might? Only in Nigeria will a citizen support unlawful act because of political affiliation.

Ever wondered why soldiers and policemen beat civilians at will?
Ameachi stopping gej from using the venue was lawful in the first place?
Guy relax, What should you have condemned first if not the act perpetuated by Amaechi which prompted GEJ to use force?
Lets stop being partisan and look at issues more objectively o.
Amaechi did it Hot and he got it hot , if he did it cool he would have gotten it cool. Law of nature.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by datguru: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?

Now where's your own sense in what you just wrote?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
sorom4:
How much you bargained your sense with? Who owns Rivers State? Is she not under the FG?
Ask any Government student to teach you federalism. He should also tell you its differences with unitarianism.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
. Mm.

M

Mh

.. .. .

.. .

... .

.. .

.. .

.. .

.. ...

.. .

M

K

L

O

H

Nh

JUST MY OPINION
Thanks
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Arysexy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
As I dey here, I Just dey boil for this matter. Imagine d nonsense.

Amechi is a bloody inconsequential vagabondous bastard!

If I were to b GEJ, amechi will b assassinated. He is a useless animal.

What da fvck!

Allow wike to handle amechi matter, GEJ is too cool for my liking. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by bobbylegend(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Orlando
[/quote]Owoh post=30086303]
[color=#006600][/color]

C person wey get sense! Are the PDP people not from rivers state? And is it not their money that was used to build the stadium? And who own the stadium, rivers people or amaechi? Mumu dey smell 4 ur area.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
sirfemoz:

bros! you suck your mama breast at all?
Yes, together with that of your wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) / Abike Dabiri Asks Arisetv Boss To Call His Staff To Order / Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.