Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Tinsel Actress April Reveals She Has Different intimacy gadgets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinsel Actress April Reveals She Has Different intimacy gadgets (635 Views)

Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child / Tinsel Actress "Flawless Blessing" Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinsel Actress April Reveals She Has Different intimacy gadgets by HeyNaijaF(f): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Check it out here for real:

www.heynaija.com/tinsel-actress-april-reveals-different-sex-toys/

Tinsel Actress April with real names Joju Muse has disclosed she has different intimacy gadgets designated to meet her Sexual demands.
According to her, she has different intimacy gadgets such as center of gravity Stimulator, the regular Vibrator, the Love Machine and one called the ‘Rabbit’ so as avoid multiple partners.
She was speaking during her latest Interview with icampus. Some Excerpts below:
What do you do when you want to have sex?
It all boils down to what I have said. Sex is sacred and it’s not something you just do or something you just open your legs to do. It’s not that easy for me. I would rather do intimacy gadgets. Sex has a lot involved. It has emotions, attachment, spirituality.
Sex is supposed to be sacred. It’s supposed to be a ritual. It’s a thing two people indulge in because anybody you sleep with, there is a connection. You are connecting with them.
Then how many people are you going to sleep with? How many people do you want to now have sex with? It means if you are going to be delivered you’d have a lot of bondages to break. That is even more stressful.
It means you will fast extra and pray extra and for heaven’s sake, you don’t even know who your partner has been sleeping with.
So if he now decides to keep two more Sexual partners and that partner decides to keep two extra partners; two extra partners times two extra partners, you know it goes a long way.
That’s why sex is sacred to me and it shouldn’t be abused. It’s not like I have not had sex before or trying to be holy or something but it is just from own point of view that sex should be more like a ritual between two people.
What kind of intimacy gadgets do you use?
(Oh no)…. Don’t be like that. We’ll I have the center of gravity Stimulator, the regular Vibrator, the Love Machine and there is this small one called ‘Rabbit’.
When last did you have Sex?
Hahaha…. I can’t remember. It has been a while since I had sex with a human being because there are still many things to think about.
How often do you use your intimacy gadgets?
How often? Maybe, two times a month. And you know that when I mean two times in a month, as a lady, you only get turned on before your period and few days after your period. You know, you feel ‘very’ Hot.

www.heynaija.com/tinsel-actress-april-reveals-different-sex-toys/

Re: Tinsel Actress April Reveals She Has Different intimacy gadgets by x6blade(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Another one angry *spreads mat*

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Proposed New Look - What Do You Think / Lmao Of The Day;.....and Best Award Reaction Goes To Nigerian Uzo Aduba! / Kefee's Memorial Concert And Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.