Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (33444 Views)

10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by shumuel(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's BoyFriend

1. Jealousy .
If she finds the guy caring and loving she deffinately would get jealous especially if she is single or her own BF is not that caring and nice. So stop telling your friend how caring your guy is.

2. Love
She could fall in love with your BF, ''Birds of the same feathers flies together after all'' she might just like the same type of guys you do.

3. Money
What else if not Money, he doesn't spare any cash to spoil you and your friend(s) are aware, hmmm where ever there is Sugar, ants comes in thousands.

4. Care
Every lady loves to be pampered, cared for and loved, if your guy is giving you such then your friend(s) would want to steal him, he is a scarce commodity.

5. Ego
Some ladies just do it to show they can most especially if you are bragging of is undying love for you or that you trust him so much that you know he wouldn't cheat on you, men! you just called the Calvary upon yourself. Stop the act, now.

6. Wickedness
Yeap some friends are like that, they believe if they are not happy your their friend dont deserve to be as well, while some would do it just to see you sad. Hmmm some friends could be evil i tell you.

7. Fun
Have seen some ladies who claimed they did it just to have fun (something to kill boredom), i once ask a female friend why she would do such to her friend and her reply was '' doing something crazy & stupid can be fun sometimes '' she said.

8. Pleasure
Most ladies can't just resist hearing a guy is good in bed or he has the BIG thing, they would want to have a taste at all cost. Dont share your sexcapades with friends.

9. Stupidi.ty
She is just Crazy, she believes she can get back at you when she steals your BF from you. Be careful not to offend some friends.

10. Singleness
When a lady is single and not loving it she can be a dangerous friend to keep, because your Boyfriend might just be the closest catch for her. So if you are in a happy relationship and your friends is not please dont share your happy moments with her.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Domwiz4all(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Tymax(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Again? Una no dey tire?

16 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol... more like borrow. Not steal.
They don't always end up together ya know.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by fijiano202(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
okay....same old song
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by iceberylin(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Guys usually do the stealing wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
You should add madness to d list. grin

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by DonX001: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
In these days of scarce husband material, its like girls steal BFs more than ever before....especially University girls...#operationguardyourboyfriend

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Poindexter: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Recognize what you have and cherish it before someone bites you in the a.ss and takes it from you.
Goes both ways but guys don't take to keep, they just share her with you behind your back grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by dechandel(f): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Little wonder my girlfriend doesnt want me to meet her friends!! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by shumuel(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:

hmmm Daddy's Girl Are you a guy or are Lesbo ?

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by shumuel(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:

hmmm Daddy's Girl Are you a guy or are you a Lesbo ?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by free2ryhme: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin another dustbin hits the frontpage
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by soldierdollar(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Reasons why
Reasons why
Reasons why
Reasons why

That's the norm on NL topics .
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Kanyol(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Prick size is a huge factor

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Trending(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Looking 4 "reasons why?" or top 10,worry no more,just use nairaland search button,dey av got more answers than google,yahoo,bing,ask.com put together.list no go kill me 4 nl

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by chelseabmw(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol true
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Moreso, there are the judgemental ones, most times, they are in unhappy relationships, then they think it is in their place to judge another lady for keeping another dude, and being unfaithful to the 'main dude'

So they jump ship, and try to steal the 'good guy' with the belief that he deserves better, and that they can treat him better.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by datguru: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Moblord(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
U forgot vengeance
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by ShakurM(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
The bobo fine
The bobo get money
Dahsall.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by godofwar666(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Those dude above e are not Okay. undecided did I just said that
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by bigt2(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Oh! You're so on point. It is worthy of note that my current girlfriend stole me from my ex. They were friends but now, they're not.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
No wonder I now understand the reason why my former girlfriends friends all steal me from them thanks op for the enlightenment
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Brymo: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Some ladies are usually confuse too, that's y d steal there freind's boyfriend.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Jostico: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
so me self,i nor safe.nairaland being good since 1901 bf seun was born lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Its a lie jare embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by bigt2(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Double post. In case you fine yourself on the first page, you can PM me to post it for you on this plot at a mouth watering price. Call that entrepreneurship! grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by taiwoflb: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Girls Stealing friends BFs since 16BC,Just like APC stealing PDP members

PDP loses 30,000 members to APC in Sokoto
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/2761-pdp-loses-30-000-members-to-apc-in-sokoto

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by DICKtator: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Number 8.
Hmmmmmmm.....
I phucccck this girl real good, she told her friend with a big bakassi
You know the rest!.
Was strange to me cos I thought girls don't kiss and tell though!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.