Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban (1370 Views)

Thousands Rally In Barcelona For Catalans Independence Vote / Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine / Real Madrid Are UCL 2015/2016 Winners(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by baski92(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
In just a few months time they will again gather around a
table for a meal, which they will call a 'friendship luncheon' or
something similar, but that meal will in no way be friendly, at
least not be in terms of the relationship between the two
clubs' boards of directors, who are anything but the best of
friends, something 'los Blancos' confirmed to MARCA
yesterday.
The relationship between the two boards has soured over the
past few days. FIFA's investigation into Barcelona and their
subsequent transfer ban, everything to do with scouting and
signing Ødegaard, and Barça's alleged call to FIFA, have all
played a part in the type of silent stand-off as yet unseen
during Florentino Pérez's presidency.
The Barcelona board believe that Real Madrid are behind the
ban imposed on them by FIFA for breaching under-age
transfer rules in the signing of players for the club's 'La Masía'
academy. Bartomeu and Co. are convinced that the complaint
did not originate at one of the clubs involved but at the
Santiago Bernabéu. The Catalans' reaction was to send a
report to FIFA so that the governing body investigates other
Spanish clubs.
The first club to go under the microscope is Real Madrid,
followed by Atlético and Valencia. Los Blancos have already
been asked twice to provide documentation but this has in no
way flustered the club's board. "Everything we do here is
completely legal", they said. They went on to add that
Barcelona simply want revenge and have reported other clubs
out of spite.
http:// www.marca.com/en/2015/01/24/en/football/spanish_football/1422098191.html

1 Like

Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Isnt it obvious?
Madrid's recently signed Norweigian teenager Odegaard is a big fan of Barcelona and wanted to come to the Catalan side but signed for Madrid because of the ban.
I even heard he was asked to delete all his post and tweets praising messi on all his social media accounts.
This ban is hurting us badly.
I pray barca win a treble this season, its really gonna make madrid cry because the past 2 years has been really bad for us.
Thegoodjoehunt3, baddestguyp and krasid, i wanna hear from you.
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
[b]@ ClintonNzedimma
Real Madrid do not need a ban to stay on top of Barcelona. Barca has lost lots of young super talents like Iago Falque, Thiago Alcantara, Fran Merida, Jonathan Dos Santos, Luis Alberto and recently Mario Icardi of Inter Milan. If Barca could not nurture these players to build a new dominating side, why need a transfer ban to stop them?

Barca has not been invisible since Tito left. So I do not think Real Madrid needs such a scheme to cause problems.

Barca needs to nurture their talents. They have enough talents in the club to build a formidable side. Maybe this ban was needed because the LA Masia academy we learnt to respect from Guardiola and Tito have been neglected. It is time for Barca to start grooming their young stars and stop the reckless waste of funds.

For instance, bringing back Cesc Fabregas ruined the chance of Thiago Alcantara breaking into the Barca squad. Thiago was a better fit and would have gelled better. The Fabregas deal was a disaster.

So this ban should be welcomed. The talents in the club needs to be harnessed than pointing fingers at Real Madrid.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
@thegoodjoehunt3
we have the talents and we are the best team for young players.
We dont rush into bringing then into the first team.
Like Madrid, they waste talents, where is pedro leon today?
I can bet that Madrid are gonna sell Odegaard in the future
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Historically, Barca used to be a team that bring in their youngsters while Real Madrid buys. However, it is changing. You can see Carvajal and Jese Rodriguez. They have other youngsters which are being prepared. However, recently, Barcelona is losing what Guardiola, Tito and Roura built.

I am not saying Real Madrid deserves the players. I am saying it is time Barcelona recognizes that their academy have talents that needs to be utilized and exposed.
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Historically, Barca used to be a team that bring in their youngsters while Real Madrid buys. However, it is changing. You can see Carvajal and Jese Rodriguez. They have other youngsters which are being prepared. However, recently, Barcelona is losing what Guardiola, Tito and Roura built.

I am not saying Real Madrid deserves the players. I am saying it is time Barcelona recognizes that their academy have talents that needs to be utilized and exposed.
We have Sandro Ramirez and munir.
Sandro has scored more goals than jese and Carvajal combined and he is from La Masia

1 Like

Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

We have Sandro Ramirez and munir.
Sandro has scored more goals than jese and Carvajal combined and he is from La Masia
You are missing the point. For instance, Why buy Rakitic when Sergi Roberto was ready. The buy of Rakitic slowed the development of Sergi.

Due to the ban, Barca will focus more on their Academy players.
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
You are missing the point. For instance, Why buy Rakitic when Sergi Roberto was ready. The buy of Rakitic slowed the development of Sergi.

Due to the ban, Barca will focus more on their Academy players.
Why did madrid buy kroos when jese is there?
Let an English team come and price Sergi roberto, they are gonna pay 15 million for a benchwarmer.
Sergi Roberto is gonna pick up, same with the rest of the youth players
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Let an English team come and price Sergi roberto, they are gonna pay 15 million for a benchwarmer.
This is not about Real Madrid versus Barca.

I am saying that this ban could be a blessing in disguise. Barcelona can cope without buying players. Their academy is stuck with awesome talents. Real Madrid can splash millions on players but Barca should not go down that route.

We are witnessing Barca spend exorbitant amounts on Neymar and Suarez. The academy players should be developed.

Pointing fingers and issuing blames is not the best solution.
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Sergi Roberto is a brilliant player. So is Rafa Alcantara. If Barca wants to keep buying instead of developing the greats in their club, they would not new another generation of La Masia superstars like Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, Valdes, Puyol, Busquets, Pedro etc.

If Sergi Roberto wads given playing time, he would have been worth over £30 million.
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2015
jealous Madrid.. Barcelona will always be better than them
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by tuffgongjo(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2015
They should focus on the way forward instead of playing "the Blame Game"

1 Like

Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by purplekayc(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Ochillary:
jealous Madrid.. Barcelona will always be better than them
whos better now uh ?
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Sergi Roberto is a brilliant player. So is Rafa Alcantara. If Barca wants to keep buying instead of developing the greats in their club, they would not new another generation of La Masia superstars like Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, Valdes, Puyol, Busquets, Pedro etc.

If Sergi Roberto wads given playing time, he would have been worth over £30 million.
Dont worry, we have plans.
No matter how good ur football academy is, u must still go and buy players.
Remember messi was just like all these young players u mention.
Our Barca B plays in the second division of the spanish league, but they cant be promoted.
These help our young players develop facing players older than them.
Am sure u know Allen Halilovic
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by Krasid(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2015
Barca has always been known to have one of the best youth system in the world.Instead of accusing madrid of instigating the FIFA ban, they should show the world what they are known for and produce young talents.Real madrid has not been known to rely heavily on the academy but in recent times have produced players like carvajal, while barcelona have in the last few seasons spent heavily on players like neymar, suarez etc(maybe due to the recent success of madrid)

1 Like

Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2015
purplekayc:
whos better now uh ?
the Catalans grin still chasing all competitions unlike Madrid

1 Like

Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Dont worry, we have plans.
No matter how good ur football academy is, u must still go and buy players.
Remember messi was just like all these young players u mention.
Our Barca B plays in the second division of the spanish league, but they cant be promoted.
These help our young players develop facing players older than them.
Am sure u know Allen Halilovic
That is why I feel the ban will favor Barca than harm them. Players like Halilovic will get chances to prove themselves.
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
That is why I feel the ban will favor Barca than harm them. Players like Halilovic will get chances to prove themselves.
i think ur point is that we will reap the benefits in the nearby future after the ban not at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2015
Ochillary:
guy see as u weak the guy...lol
well we have been the best so far but i still think suarez is still learning tiki taka, rafinha and sergi roberto need to work on their ability to create chances
Iniesta seems to be finding his footing again.
Rakitic is improving too.
My concern is for us to beat Atletico Madrid on Wednesday
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

i think ur point is that we will reap the benefits in the nearby future after the ban not at the moment.
Exactly. The board members of Barca might feel sad but I feel this was needed because the buying craze at Barca is too much.
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Exactly. The board members of Barca might feel sad but I feel this was needed because the buying craze at Barca is too much.
yeah...lets just hope barca beat atletico madrid on wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by Krasid(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ochillary:
The only trophy barca will win is the copa del rey.They stand no chance in the UCL and i think madrid will win la liga.
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Krasid:
The only trophy barca will win is the copa del rey.They stand no chance in the UCL and i think madrid will win la liga.
lol.. let's see how you are gonna survive the clash again atletico Madrid, sevila without penal-tea. grin don't 4get u are coming to camp nou later. u must be dreaming thinking Madrid will win the champion league again.
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by purplekayc(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ochillary:
lol
Re: Catalans Believe Real Madrid Are Behind Their Fifa Ban by dicksj93: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Krasid:
Barca has always been known to have one of the best youth system in the world.Instead of accusing madrid of instigating the FIFA ban, they should show the world what they are known for and produce young talents.Real madrid has not been known to rely heavily on the academy but in recent times have produced players like carvajal, while barcelona have in the last few seasons spent heavily on players like neymar, suarez etc(maybe due to the recent success of madrid)
what are u talking about..in d last few years Madrid have onli been able to produce carjaval n Jesse ..Jesse after his injury ain't even sure of a place in dat team anymore... barca gat serg,bartra,rafinha, n whole lotta other la masia graduates ...however, even in d days of pep...barca tends to buy at least one experienced leg to supplement their products...I don't see their buying suarez ,neymar or raki as a deviation from their youth policy

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Pics Of Top Footballers As A Kid / Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips / SEE How The Filipinos Watched Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.