Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,838 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Are The Females The Most Controversial Gender? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are The Females The Most Controversial Gender? (1906 Views)

How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! / London Females VS Homebase Females ((the Debate)) / Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Females The Most Controversial Gender? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Albus Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard we've ever had, He's more powerful than I am.
why then were u able to kill my uncle professor albus dumledore?
Re: Why Are The Females The Most Controversial Gender? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
why then were u able to kill my uncle professor albus dumledore?
I think you need to go and watch "Harry Potter and the Half blood prince" and "Harry Potter and the deathly hallows" for you to get a better idea of what really happened between yours sincerely and Professor Dumbledore. wink
Re: Why Are The Females The Most Controversial Gender? by elantraceey(f): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
diaris god ohhh r u indirectly calling moi an unrepentant derailer?Tracy?

Truth hurts my dear.
Re: Why Are The Females The Most Controversial Gender? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Truth hurts my dear.
for ur mind oh,,how ur husband nobleval sef?
Re: Why Are The Females The Most Controversial Gender? by badassProdigy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
i guess the counter thread is on the way... grin
Re: Why Are The Females The Most Controversial Gender? by cutieberie1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
...u and ur threads sha.....op did any female hurt u

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... / 8 Things That Makes A Man Attractive To Women. / Does It Really Make Me Less A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.