Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (43753 Views)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / How Do Ladies manage to Do These Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2015
Optional2:
Abeg Mr y not read d bible 4 me since na yansh i take dy read my own bible. FoolishIdiot
I pity some people oh. See this woman were dey preach Bible, the same woman dey course me foolish1diot. Later now you go say Mary do another thing. See as you don open yourself. GENERATION OF MUMU.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 25, 2015
daveP:
by 9. Burn? Atallz. What of you, where are you typeth from?
Will go for 3rd mass.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by daveP(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Will go for 3rd mass.
okay..... (climbs bike and speeds off. Stops bike and rushes back to pick something he forgot.)
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by peter4d2(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2015
AlexMaker:
for some ladies its easy to tell even wen dey tink dey r hiding it well.... some of dem actually intentionally giv u signals.... but for some, even HEAVENLY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE wont help u... hehehe

Out of all d whole stuff I read here urs got me laffing seriously

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2015
daveP:
okay..... (climbs bike and speeds off. Stops bike and rushes back to pick something he forgot.)
Lmao. Just the way he burns everything burnable. grin
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Randy91:

@mirexx...I luv ur responses##keep it coming## and don't stop saying it because u r really educating we guys here!!!!
thanks smiley
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2015
3cycle:
Pretending but dying inside. Its difficult being a woman.

I think dats becos ur women code of conduct was designed to make it difficult.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by FAVOUR13: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Ezibless:

@bolded,God knows i'm so guilty that.
#coversFace
grin

The thing is we just want them to come for us and not the other way round.

We feel if we show that we kinda have feeling for them,they might take us for granted.

Silly,buh true
lipsrsealed

That's not true. A matured man will never take any woman he luvs 4granted except with this kind of attitude - pretence or forming levels
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2015
it's simply this; they're confused set of humans!
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by MarieSucre(f): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2015
dear sir google slut shaming. Nobody wants to look slutty or cheap. in dbanj's voice__ no lady wants to act like they actually "like to do the hmmn hmmn-hmmn-hmmn".
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by RemyAO: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2015
I think it's really more like guys aren't sensitive enough to read the writing on the wall. So guys generally think otherwise since they can't pick the signals and follow up. Ladies will be ladies it's inborn. Besides how will guys not take ladies for granted if they come straight up to you say "chase me na, I like you, I go gree"
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by lilmax(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2015
dovelike:

Now thats one of the real reasons why girls hide their feelings.If they open up and spread for u guys,they become cheap right?
yes....cus no point hiding it at first
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by ghost1718(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2015
is in their BLOOD even befor my mom was born.......... I dont no how to say this but .......... MONEY BEFOR Bitch
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Ezibless: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
FAVOUR13:

That's not true. A matured man will never take any woman he luvs 4granted except with this kind of attitude - pretence or forming levels

What if he didn't reciprocate the love?
He'd definately take it for granted nacheesy
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by BizBayo: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
onatisi:
bros dis is true. If a lady says no to u,just smile go back again believe she will start smiling the next time she sees u. Before u know it she will start looking forward to seeing u again. Haven't u seen some women that u will be undressing them and they will be saying no no no ,they won't leave or go until u finish . Ask them why they were saying no they will tell u it is normal for ladies to say no.

but that orientation is not helping and its kinda bad. Such ladies should at least flash some green lights.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by BizBayo: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
InZA:
At the end of the day, it's just being basically selfish and self centred. Ladies on this thread have been giving one common denominator for hiding their feelings- "I don't want him to think I'm cheap"/" I don't want to be turned down"

So is it a guy's mission on earth to be turned down

You ladies naturally expect a guy to feel good that he summed up courage to tell you how he feels and you just took all that courage, poured it in a mortar, pounded it to dust, scooped it and applied it on your face as foundation/powder- waiting to look good for another victim.

So at the end of the day ladies are out rightly selfish and self centred, they may try to put it under less toxic and cutesy headers but the fact remains that - Ladies are selfish.

No body is saying, you should be overly brazen enough to walk up to him and give him a kiss the very first time you're meeting, but what's wrong in a simple "hi".... or " Hello, your shoes are nice" (even if his shoes are like a speed boat), or "I need to buy this your cologne for my brother (even if you're the 5th girl in a family of 7girls),it smells so nice"

Any guy who has interests in you will happily take the cue from all these and step it up to the next level, and If doesn't take the cue- just move on.

Simple.

Eledumare will bless u with this comment.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by InZA: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
BizBayo:

Eledumare will bless u with this comment.

Amin smiley
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by BizBayo: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
CJ310:
It's an African thing. The guy must chase after the girl.

lol, the chase continent.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by BizBayo: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Viciyus:
Na now I know say some people dey use yansh take read Bible. Who dey tell you say Mary no cry? Or you want make dem write say Mary cry? Go read your bible well

'Mary wept'. Shortest bible verse. I don help her write am. Ladies sha
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by BizBayo: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Decryptor:

Rubbish! It ain't no secret. This is how you girls do it....

You spot a guy and begin to crush on him, you then get a toy dick and for those don't have one, rush to a salad vendor and buy cucumber and then lock yourself in the bedroom and start ramming the thing into your hole while imagining that the guy is doing you and by the time you climax 3 or 4 times, grab a pillow and pretend it's him u are cuddling while sleeping....

The following day when you see the guy, you go just do face like driver wey LASTMA seize im danfo and then that night....the pleasuring yourself thing repeats.

Or una think say we no know?

bro, e fit be true o.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LaurelP(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
RemyAO:
I think it's really more like guys aren't sensitive enough to read the writing on the wall. So guys generally think otherwise since they can't pick the signals and follow up. Ladies will be ladies it's inborn. Besides how will guys not take ladies for granted if they come straight up to you say "chase me na, I like you, I go gree"

Ever heard of "green light"?

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
BizBayo:

'Mary wept'. Shortest bible verse. I don help her write am. Ladies sha
and she no won hear. She even dey insult me on top
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LaurelP(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Neoluv:

@op, to answer your questions from experience ... Girls can crush on a guy but won't ask him out simply because they crush on many guys at once and prioritize the list, so if you're not number one on the list of the guys they are crushing on then they can wait for years and not tell you :-D (they are not dying in silence, naa men). If after waiting for number one on the priority list to ask her out and he doesn't but you're still bothering her she would then settle and say yes to you and youd be gyrating thinking you finally won her heart not knowing you were just an option grin

2. If you try chatting her up and she is not welcoming then it means she doesn't really really really like you, this one nor be hard to get ooh, she is obviously waiting for a richer, finer, fresher guy to come chat her up.

3. If after managing to chat her up and she refuses to give you her number then it means she also doesn't really really like you and had some little time to waste that's why she was replying you grin, it also means she'd have nothing to loose if she doesn't see you again forever in short it means go and die tongue

4. We all know girls are attracted to the finer things of life, so if you're very cute, got a nice car (like me I've got a white 2010 bmw 3 series convertible which is one good reason for girls to famz me) and you walk up to her and say the following ;

Hi, I'm Ricky, i was walking by (or driving by), I saw you, you look really interesting and I'd like to get to know you, are you a student here, what faculty?, I'm a student here too (or I work in a bank or big company, don't tell her you're doing one small job ooh, lying is part of the game, it makes it all interesting, you can even tell her you work for the president cheesy), please I'd like to keep in touch, give me your number let me call you sometime so we can hang out, I'm a matured guy, I'm very caring and won't waste your time (this line is important if the girl might be an olosho, when you hangout you'd then know who or what she is grin), then give her your phone immediately before she thinks of any stupid excuse to give (if your using bb porshe or one big phone then it's good for you, you're on the right track, make you nor fear cheesy)

4. But there is one big problem ooh, She might give you her number and won't pick up when you call her, listen to me bro, it's not really hard to get, let me tell you what happened, it's either (a) she later discovered she doesn't really really like you (b) she got home and remembered she had made a mistake by giving you her number because she has a boyfriend (c) you're not worth cheating with, probably she met another guy that's worth cheating with that same day grin , so once again, it's not hard to get oooh, so bye :-D.. I've got a remedy for this problem though cheesy.

U didn't get my point
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by balogun12345: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
I actually experienced this some few days back and I was confused. I kept asking myself “why has she been pretending all along when she knew she wanted me ?”. Then I remembered abiola's words that when a lady says no ,she actually means yes,she just wants u to try harder.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by omistephen: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol. thats a secret we dnt plan on sharing cool

Why and why pls
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Edigrows: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
I guess Such lady don't wanna be used and dumped. Prevention is better than cure ni. Guys can take advantage of any chance.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by onatisi(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
BizBayo:

but that orientation is not helping and its kinda bad. Such ladies should at least flash some green lights.
sorry to say this but the green light u need is the initial NO answer from her. If a lady tells u yes instantly,she is most definitely trying to dismiss u. But if she says no,she knows u want to get inside her pants but she at least wants you to work for it. Most at times when a lady sees a man or boy and says that“ I don't like that man he is too dark or tall or bla bla” . Most at times what she fancies about the man is what she will be telling people she doesn't like about him. But how u will know that she likes him is that she will continue talking about him all the time. Experienced mothers or ladies when they see this in their friends or daughters will just tell them that “you like the guy stop pretending”.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Neoluv(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
LaurelP:

U didn't get my point

I did, don't worry, you'd understand later.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Odunharry:

turn off by boldness?says who?
Guys love gals who know and go for what they want..

I dnt believe u avnt seen the right guy..He is there probably you are just ignoring him..watch well
I watched and rechecked but I don't see any I fancy yet .Am just alone and I need one!!!!!!
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Odunharry(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
dovelike:

I watched and rechecked but I don't see any I fancy yet .Am just alone and I need one!!!!!!
I understand u...no need to rush dear...he will come soon.
check among ur male friends...i dnt mean u should ask them out o

Hope u are having a nice day?we will talk abt this later..
I d pm u
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by kristein(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
mirexxx:
ur big head! undecided
your response was so rude undecided..i didn't knw you luv fight this much
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
kristein:

your response was so rude undecided..i didn't knw you luv fight this much
fight i get tym? OK now u have known..byeundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.