Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This (6968 Views)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Will Beg APC To Stay On In 2019 – Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ogmask: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
icequeen1991:
ur posts aint making sense at alllllllllll..

Park well jare, madam sense.

Whoever told u that u made sense with ur highly sentimental opening post. No data, no statistical base, no references and not even a single strand of reasoning. For u gej is better because of who he is. What a lame way to sell a commodity. Nawao sense woman.

As sensible as u are u couldnt put up a better or superior agument to counter my claims, u will rather resort to insults and name calling.

What is so difficult in backing ur plea for votes for gej with coherent and measurable indices?

If u want to stick to issues (which i bliv u will not) am ready. Call me names again i will invade ur blood vessels with f.u.r.y
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
ogmask:

Whoever told u that u made sense with ur highly sentimental opening post. No data, no statistical base, no references and not even a single strand of reasoning. For u gej is better because of who he is. What a lame way to sell a commodity. Nawao sense woman.

As sensible as u are u couldnt put up a better or superior agument to counter my claims, u will rather resort to insults and name calling.

What is so difficult in backing ur plea for votes for gej with coherent and measurable Anything can happen in 4yrs
It can be good or bad
Everything depends on our choice
Choose what will benefit us all
4yrs no be 4days o
Please choose wisely
Don't choose because of ethnicity
Don't choose because of religion
Don't choose because you where paid
No amount can buy your vote
No amount can buy your freedom
U are been sold short
What you stand to gain from voting right is bigger than what you stand to gain from voting wrong.
Don't sell your brothers and sisters by voting wrong.
Please do yourself and everybody a favour by choosing GEJ!!!!!!!!indices?

If u want to stick to issues (which i bliv u will not) am ready. Call me names again i will invade ur blood vessels with f.u.r.y
u are such an educated illiterate.talkin to u is a waste of knowled.wasted sperm
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by uniquefidel1991: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
@ ogmask,,, if only you know how retarded and pitiful your comments are, you aren't commenting, you sound weak. I really hope you are an old man,then it will be quite understandable that you have amnesia,,, buhari don use jik and hypo to wash your brain then come use money cover your eyes,,,,,, ice queen dnt mind him jore and I apologise to all those he insulted,,, na psychiatric patient abeg.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
uniquefidel1991:
@ ogmask,,, if only you know how retarded and pitiful your comments are, you aren't commenting, you sound weak. I really hope you are an old man,then it will be quite understandable that you have amnesia,,, buhari don use jik and hypo to wash your brain then come use money cover your eyes,,,,,, ice queen dnt mind him jore and I apologise to all those he insulted,,, na psychiatric patient abeg.
ohhhhhhhhhhz!!z so hes a psychiatric patient?OMG!!! And i was here wasting my time with a psycho,mtshwwwww.so sori ogmascurade
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by nobilie: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
"the pressure on goodluck was much,nouthern people fougth so much to label his administration bad,boko haram came,goodluck was busy running for his dear life,looking for solution here and there even in America.even insiders were fighting him non-stop".

BUT HE WANTS TO GO FOR A SECOND TERM?

If it's difficult for him, let him forget about a second term.

the good thing he can do now is to conduct free and fair election as at the already communicated time. Period.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
nobilie:
"the pressure on goodluck was much,nouthern people fougth so much to label his administration bad,boko haram came,goodluck was busy running for his dear life,looking for solution here and there even in America.even insiders were fighting him non-stop".

BUT HE WANTS TO GO FOR A SECOND TERM?

If it's difficult for him, let him forget about a second term.

the good thing he can do now is to conduct free and fair election as at the already communicated time. Period.
he will fight them with the last drop of his blood this four years.watch and see
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ogmask: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
icequeen1991:

For u and ur gej everybody that opposes him is a terrorist. Evry dissenting voice is a bh sponsor. Every agrieved nigerian is a traitor. Not so my dear. If u realy love gej tell him to face the issues tearing down his govt and stop attacking personalities. I merely exposed the facts as they are with verifiable references and all u could do was attack my person. You are a cheap propagandist. A poorly crafted one. U want the votes but u lack the skill to convince.

Go and read up soludos aticle about the state of our economy and the principal players you will understand why u are clueless. No brwins to think. Striving on sentiments and emotions. Use ur empty head and think for ones. We do not need a fine man president. We do not need a hard man president. We need a president that will be ontop of his game. One who understands how to be incharge. One who respects the rule of law. One who presides ove the state directly and not tnru committees and cronies. Unfortunately, both leading candidates fall short of these qualities.

Since we cannot steer a rudderless ship somebody has to be incharge, but how u sell that person matters. A bad salesman expends his energy demarketing competitors while a good salesman must come up with a better packaged and customer driven model that will endear his product to the customer. On the other hand the commodity must prove its uniqueness when the customer decides to buy.

Make sure u repent of ur dumbness after reading this. Free education to an empty brain, hmm i wonder how u will understand my point. Goodluck and get lost
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
ogmask:

For u and ur gej everybody that opposes him is a terrorist. Evry dissenting voice is a bh sponsor. Every agrieved nigerian is a traitor. Not so my dear. If u realy love gej tell him to face the issues tearing down his govt and stop attacking personalities. I merely exposed the facts as they are with verifiable references and all u could do was attack my person. You are a cheap propagandist. A poorly crafted one. U want the votes but u lack the skill to convince.

Go and read up soludos aticle about the state of our economy and the principal players you will understand why u are clueless. No brwins to think. Striving on sentiments and emotions. Use ur empty head and think for ones. We do not need a fine man president. We do not need a hard man president. We need a president that will be ontop of his game. One who understands how to be incharge. One who respects the rule of law. One who presides ove the state directly and not tnru committees and cronies. Unfortunately, both leading candidates fall short of these qualities.

Since we cannot steer a rudderless ship somebody has to be incharge, but how u sell that person matters. A bad salesman expends his energy demarketing competitors while a good salesman must come up with a better packaged and customer driven model that will endear his product to the customer. On the other hand the commodity must prove its uniqueness when the customer decides to buy.

Make sure u repent of ur dumbness after reading this. Free education to an empty brain, hmm i wonder how u will understand my point. Goodluck and get lost
long-note,all this long statement we all know u are campaingnin for buhari,as for soludos write-up,every living being knows he's tellin the truth,but all u do here is insult ppl.you spk without morals and value.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ogmask: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mod pls stop editing my posts. Post original or delete it instead. I have not said anything thats against the rules here.

You couldnt even do a good job with the infused words. What a cheap way to tell us where u belong.

Shameful.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ogmask: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thismis my original post pls leave it the way it is.

icequeen1991:

What is so difficult in backing ur plea for votes for gej with coherent and measurable indices?

Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Just last two weeks one of goodlucks ministers was shot as he was just trying to get down from the vehicle with goodluck.this election sef APC ppl are just making it bloody.i fear
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ogmask: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
icequeen1991:
long-note,all this long statement we all know u are campaingnin for buhari,as for soludos write-up,every living being knows he's tellin the truth,but all u do here is insult ppl.you spk without morals and value.

Look at tne title of ur post and how sensitive it is. Morals and values dont live on lies and wishes. When u come on a forum like this u must be ready to defend ur position respectfully.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
ogmask:

Look at tne title of ur post and how sensitive it is. Morals and values dont live on lies and wishes. When u come on a forum like this u must be ready to defend ur position respectfully.
go and work on urself.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ogmask: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
uniquefidel1991:

Whateve made u say what u just said is unfortunate. My original post was badly edited by the mod.

Now for insulting me u must be one of those who jump into an agument blindly. U are not just a blind ffooo.. Ool. U are reptile released into this world when ur mama was ra.pped by ur maiguard.
Be warned.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
ogmask:

Whateve made u say what u just said is unfortunate. My original post was badly edited by the mod.

Now for insulting me u must be one of those who jump into an agument blindly. U are not just a blind ffooo.. Ool. U are reptile released into this world when ur mama was ra.pped by ur maiguard.
Be warned.
u spk like a market man.,,sorry market woman
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ogmask: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
icequeen1991:
go and work on urself.

Ur hate for the north oooozzes like bad egg. The only reason u are this dull is because u have decide not to use ur brain to think. As long as u buy everythingnthrown at u hook, line and sinker u will remain in sevitude till u die.

Go and brush ur mouth. The stench can cure ur overgrown fibroid.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ogmask: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
icequeen1991:
Just last two weeks one of goodlucks ministers was shot as he was just trying to get down from the vehicle with goodluck.this election sef APC ppl are just making it bloody.i fear

How much were u paid to tell this kind of bogus lie.

Infact whatever u say on this forum will not get my response. Issah yuguda just busted ur bubbles on the bauchi incident. I know who u are now. Pls get a life for the final time.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by uniquefidel1991: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
ogmask:

Be warned.
hahahahahahahahaha i talk am,,which psychiatric hospital you dey,,for you to call my mum means you are a sadistic monster,what did the poor woman do to you,,,,I will not get down to your level by calling your mum,your comment just showed you dont respect her,if you do u wont call my mum knowing fully well i will reply.
I pity her for having a son that doesnt love her enough to not drag her into petty issues.
Dont abuse anybody,if you where smart enough you for target me,but you arent,,,and right now you are not even worthy to talk to anybody cos you brought yourself too low.
As for reading before commenting ,if i didnt read i wouldnt know you insulted someone so your argument is baseless.
Stop saying der edited your post,you just aint brave enough to stand for what you wrote.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
ogmask:

How much were u paid to tell this kind of bogus lie.

Infact whatever u say on this forum will not get my response. Issah yuguda just busted ur bubbles on the bauchi incident. I know who u are now. Pls get a life for the final time.
how much do u think i would be paid,am not cheap like you.the minister in person is an uncle to a friend,he was flew to london for treatment,he just got backMy dear i dont carry fake news,initially the bullet was for goodluck,but the minister was unfotunate.so ogmask support buhari all u want,u aint gettin anything from him,just go get a life.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by seunlayi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
seunlayi:
Op thanks for this. It saddens my heart when i see people with eyes but they can't see. I even want that GMB to win so that they can feel the disappointment the voted for

I think it's very very cost now
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by colorsofrainbow: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Alot of people saw the future cry cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians / FG Begins Talks With PENGASSAN Over Strike Action / Onnoghen: Abba Kyari And FG Prosecutor Die Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.