Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (40224 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Lily4star(f): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
niceguy3:
GEJ TILL 2019
GEJ TILL 2019
GEJ TILL 2019
GEJ TILL 2019
GEJ
GEJ TILL
GEJ TILL 2019

I was enjoying the comments till I got here, I wanted to ignore but my spirit just won't let me and then I liked your comment and then quoted you to ask one thing, please my love answer me ok

"
"
"

Abeg where you dey when God dey share sense

4 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nice write up
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Lily4star(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by nomabeeee(f): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Yea thanks indeed very rare. Destiny brought us back together.
destiny brought u guys back together? Can I ask a question pls..how did it happen? Did u guys really date till he asked u to marry him..pls I rily wnt to understand the phrase "destiny brought us back together" waiting..thanks
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by JustCare: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
And now you're tending to maturity and has really become a "thinking" human, why don't you stop jumping from one lady to the other in the name of love? why don't you reserve that your unconditional love for the lady or man you would marry? why don't vow now that you would henceforth sleep with only and only the lady or man you would get married to?
All these resolutions would worth more than the mistakes you made in your past love life... including that of your first love.

3 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Emperor100(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
NiceMan4:
Dating is good, it exposes both of you. You know yourselves better, and yes, no one is perfect, but you are aware of each other's imperfections, you work to adjust it.
I know many people will argue that dating helps you to know the right man or woman-there is actually no perfect one, dating only helps us to get familar with each other, along with our good and bad sides. Because of that argument, people continue to jump from one girl/boy to another in search of mr or mrs right, and most times this search is frustrating because non of those you meet seem to be right in your perception, so who then is the right or perfect one? Are you perfect to start with? At the end of the day, we hurt ourselves instead of finding what we desired.
These are the effects of dating who you'll not marry.
You feel guilty of your past deeds. Especially the females, you remember all the rough play you had with some guys back then, and you feel guilty.
You are hurt: As one relationship terminate and the other, there are always tears of heartbreak.
You may develope feelings for your past lovers, and then you may just cheat. This can kill your marriage, you know.
You are likely to love your present spouse less than you normally would.. Because you've loved several men or women before, and it seems love is not even real again.
You may be ashamed of some people you dated before, especially when you attain greatness.
Please, keep to one boy or girl and be faithful to him or her. Let your first love also be your last love. I know what I'm saying. The love and affection you share is unqualifiable.
Abeg 1pack of chilled energy drinks for OP.. You too much!!

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
The effects is not so bad.its just like practicing what should be done when you finally settle down altho it culd get bad sometimes if d other person had high hopes of geting married.
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Movesz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
I bookd space on ths thread

one bastard
hide ma post

nairaland and pdp tinz

there is god o
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by l4dlaw(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
MzNelly:
99% of everyone on earth won't get married to their "first love."

Yes, welcome to reality.

After 8 years am gettin married to mine by July

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by vhickky(f): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lily4star:

I was enjoying the comments till I got here, I wanted to ignore but my spirit just won't let me and then I liked your comment and then quoted you to ask one thing, please my love answer me ok

"
"
"

rotfl..... You really got me all cracked up....girl u r evil...
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
ok
elantraceey,,everywhere u go...
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Missmossy(f): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
I completely agree cool Why open the stew you won't taste eventually? To avoid regrets and stories that touch date with much sense tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by ayokunlei(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
ok

the great Ellan, first time of me seeing u type just 2 letters only
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by InvertedHammer: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
MzNelly:
99% of everyone on earth won't get married to their "first love."

Yes, welcome to reality.
/
First love starts in High Schools...then they grow apart.

Who in High school is thinking about marriage?

Marrying the first love points to early marriage which in today's society is bound to fail. Unless we are talking about marriage and not a lasting one, it is an aberration.

So you are very correct!
\
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by pak: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
rokiatu:
lol I don't relate my happiness to only a man really, I believe we are solely responsible for our own happiness. But no doubt he make my life brighter, he's a wonderful guy. I couldn't ask for better. But I'd don't think am happy because he's my first love but rather because he's the man for me.

You have my respects!
I wish younger women (and men) will learn from this.

You are responsible for your own happiness and if you are not happy with yourself, nobody else can make you happy neither can you make someone else happy!

5 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by sekzy99(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Neroze:
[br ] wch 1 b d wash na? Lol!
no mind dem jare
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by slap1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why date someone I can't marry? It's like me buying leggings.
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Mcowubaba: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Well done op, there are some simple points to note
-Never ever date someone you cannot marry. Dont even do it for the dating experience...it may ve complications

- Look before you leap.Dont jump into dating just because of mere attraction, do a brief study and know if the person is your type. If not,One day the scales are going to fall from your eyes and then dislike will overtake the lust.
yes oo, my frnd is dating a girl who he loves so much, but the girl family d go Cele= a fact he did nt knw b4 dating her, he told me if he had known she was a Cele membercheesy, him for no date am..
I just d imagine hw d wedding go d, 4 d guy church (Catholic), the girl parents go just jass in with White Garmentcheesy.....background check is always gud oo.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by elantraceey(f): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
ayokunlei:

the great Ellan, first time of me seeing u type just 2 letters only

hehehe , great elan ke grin grin

I'm supposed to edit that post o but i reasoned that it was going to be long so i just lost interest.
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Mmayor(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lily4star:

"
"
"

You just made my day cheesy
Lily4star:

"
"
"

You just made my day
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by ayokunlei(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

hehehe , great elan ke grin grin

I'm supposed to edit that post o but i reasoned that it was going to be long so i just lost interest.

abi nao.
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by aadoiza: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Needless dating: reasons for failed marriages here and there.
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by jauntty: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dating is a hobby like golfing, skiing , reading or surfing. Something u do in ur spare time to relax, or to kill boredom or to explore. If u wan marry, then u should be talking about Courtship which is like a "light year" off my list.

4 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Shaedar(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol smiley

Life is not white and grey, anymore.

The times have changed.

This is OUR reality.
Tha mean trend and styles controls what you do and wh you shouldn't?
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by simdam500(m): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by danbrowndmf(m): 1:16am On Jan 25, 2015
rokiatu:
I got married to mine. smiley
*CHISOS* One of My NL crush is married? hw come na?

*DANBROWN*

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by obodop: 1:21am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=NiceMan4 post=30088237]Dating is good, it exposes both of you. You know yourselves better, and yes, no one is perfect, but you are aware of each other's imperfections, you work to adjust it.
I know many people will argue that dating helps you to know the right man or woman-there is actually no perfect one, dating only helps us to get familar with each other, along with our good and bad sides. Because of that argument, people continue to jump from one girl/boy to another in search of mr or mrs right, and most times this search is frustrating because non of those you meet seem to be right in your perception, so who then is the right or perfect one? Are you perfect to start with? At the end of the day, we hurt ourselves instead of finding what we desired.
These are the effects of dating who you'll not marry.
You feel guilty of your past deeds. Especially the females, you remember all the rough play you had with some guys back then, and you feel guilty.
You are hurt: As one relationship terminate and the other, there are always tears of heartbreak.
You may develope feelings for your past lovers, and then you may just cheat. This can kill your marriage, you know.
You are likely to love your present spouse less than you normally would.. Because you've loved several men or women before, and it seems love is not even real again.
You may be ashamed of some people you dated before, especially when you attain greatness.
Please, keep to one boy or girl and be faithful to him or her. Let your first love also be your last love. I know what I'm saying. The love and affection you share is unqualifiable.[if u know what you are saying,share your experience with us]
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by ENGRDIGNITY: 2:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Who you help?
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 25, 2015
I pray on this 21days fasting ending today to have a suitable lady that will say yes i will marry you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.