Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (40228 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by smatadex(m): 7:02am On Jan 25, 2015
tongue cheesy Story Story
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by egubere: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2015
It's very tru. I luv dis thread, cos of its matured minds. wink

4 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by IKJ66(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2015
in the nigerian ºƒ̲̅ today, U̶̲̥̅̊Я first love can never be U̶̲̥̅̊Я last.......

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2015
NiceMan4:
Dating is good, it exposes both of you. You know yourselves better, and yes, no one is perfect, but you are aware of each other's imperfections, you work to adjust it.
I know many people will argue that dating helps you to know the right man or woman-there is actually no perfect one, dating only helps us to get familar with each other, along with our good and bad sides. Because of that argument, people continue to jump from one girl/boy to another in search of mr or mrs right, and most times this search is frustrating because non of those you meet seem to be right in your perception, so who then is the right or perfect one? Are you perfect to start with? At the end of the day, we hurt ourselves instead of finding what we desired.
These are the effects of dating who you'll not marry.
You feel guilty of your past deeds. Especially the females, you remember all the rough play you had with some guys back then, and you feel guilty.
You are hurt: As one relationship terminate and the other, there are always tears of heartbreak.
You may develope feelings for your past lovers, and then you may just cheat. This can kill your marriage, you know.
You are likely to love your present spouse less than you normally would.. Because you've loved several men or women before, and it seems love is not even real again.
You may be ashamed of some people you dated before, especially when you attain greatness.
Please, keep to one boy or girl and be faithful to him or her. Let your first love also be your last love. I know what I'm saying. The love and affection you share is unqualifiable.
Such a niceman 4

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2015
xpac01:
Nice one. But all these effects only sets in if the person in question has a sound conscience. I've met lots of people who don't give a damn about the past and not even the future. Smh for them sha.

Those are wolves in sheep clothing
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:
99% of everyone on earth won't get married to their "first love."

Yes, welcome to reality.
This one follow

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:
99% of everyone on earth won't get married to their "first love."

Yes, welcome to reality.
Even thinking of getting married to your first love is a fantasy
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2015
rokiatu:
I got married to mine. smiley
Thank your stars if you are saying the truth cos you women can lie eeh !
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2015
rokiatu:
Yea thanks indeed very rare. Destiny brought us back together.
Chai..so rokiatu you are seriouse you are actually married ? Ooh my God

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2015
NiceMan4:
Wrong statistics
Wrong orientation
False reality.
Your own is speculations..her own is the reality
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2015
No one prays to be jumping from one r/ship to d other, because it works for Mr A doesn't mean it will work for Mr B, so if u re lucky u got married to ur first love, dat doesn't mean others re flirts

3 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2015
rokiatu:
lol I don't relate my happiness to only a man really, I believe we are solely responsible for our own happiness. But no doubt he make my life brighter, he's a wonderful guy. I couldn't ask for better. But I'd don't think am happy because he's my first love but rather because he's the man for me.
Still on our point..nobi first love matter..but chai rokiatu I missed you
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol smiley

Life is not white and grey, anymore.

The times have changed.

This is OUR reality.
Nelly am beginning to love you by your phylosophies..so real like mine..
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2015
NiceMan4:
Sounds romantic. Thats good.
The girl badt
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2015
NiceMan4:
I just understand you are being influenced by your experiences to hold that view. Actually, I'm aware of what OUR present reality is turning to be like, hence my advise. However, I know there are people (many) who still get married to their first love, not because they wanted to from the onset, but because of the overwhelming power of their bond as "new and fresh lovers", they can't afford to loose each other. I know you are aware of cases many people confess to still being attracted to their first love-well, its the work of first love chemistry, as I would term it.
You have a point..we too (mznelly) also have
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm not talking of experiences here; I'm talking of things I've seen.
Many people? Truth be told, the only "first lovers" I've seen get married are my parents and...well, Mrs Rokiatu.
Factors may warrant that "first lovers" who swear heaven and earth in promising not to leave each other still part ways and find, even greater happiness in someone else's arms.

This whole "first love" issue is seriously overrated. And I stand here to say today, that THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT ONE'S FIRST LOVE.

Are you still with yours?
Chai mznelly..another bomb ?
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2015
NiceMan4:
I submit.

A rand of applause for these two powerful debaters with such a matured and acomodating views..am pming both of you
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
Its possible for you to get married to your first Love.

But I don't know if it's possible for the both of you to be together from the onset till you finally get married.

Most times they separate and end up meeting other people that they may date for a while before fate brings them back together again.
Rokiatu case

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2015
sekzy99:
Abegi, na wash jare
Who is this flirt
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by fuckerholic(m): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2015
A rand of applause for these two powerful debaters with such a matured and acomodating views..am pming both of you (nelly/nizeman). I hereby delare this thread closed no more comment welcomed.
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by taiwoowiat: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2015
rokiatu:
I got married to mine. smiley
And I will get marry to mine too.
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Phoenixfrank(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Oh well, this is my sixth year with my first and I intend to my her.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by MarieSucre(f): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2015
I have my reservations concerning dating. I know a guy; a student, who has about 5 babes, all of them on reserve for each other, all of them unaware of each other. there is a certain mentality underneath, that belies unhealthy emotional state. As i always say people are not things to be usee.
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by klodike(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2015
I want to follow you
elantraceey:
ok
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2015
nomabeeee:
destiny brought u guys back together? Can I ask a question pls..how did it happen? Did u guys really date till he asked u to marry him..pls I rily wnt to understand the phrase "destiny brought us back together" waiting..thanks
We dated separated and then ended up together.
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2015
fuckerholic:

Nelly am beginning to love you by your phylosophies..so real like mine..

Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by elantraceey(f): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
klodike:
I want to follow you

ok
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by sekzy99(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
fuckerholic:

Who is this flirt
u better brush ur teeth n tongue before u quote me
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Samito247(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
Its possible for you to get married to your first Love.

But I don't know if it's possible for the both of you to be together from the onset till you finally get married.

Most times they separate and end up meeting other people that they may date for a while before fate brings them back together again.
nollywood series...lemme guess the title uhmm Everlasting love or that kind thing shaaa...smh
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by iamsodium(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmm...true
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by naijaboiy: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Samito247:
nollywood series...lemme guess the title uhmm Everlasting love or that kind thing shaaa...smh
Wetin you dey talk about? grin
Re: The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry by Eddygrate: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
ERNEST AND CREW HOME CLEANING SERVICE
- Our professional maid service cleaning in
residence on a call out or regular scheduled
basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial
atmosphere for healthy living.
We provide these services each time we are in
your home:
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted
and vacuumed using professional cleaning
products and equipments.
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and
chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and
backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Your bathroom area will positively shine after
we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath
tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and
tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome
polished.
-And then in your bedroom, linens will be
changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted
heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs
removed, all accessible floor area swept and
mopped, with every other thing in place for a
peaceful living experience. What a joy this will
bring to your family to see your home sparkling
each time we visit.
For more details please contact
ERNEST AND CREW HOME CLEANING SERVICES
+2347033491967
2 lone Street Oworo –Lagos Nigeria
Eddygrate@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.