Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (45619 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by moderatorr1: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Report to family.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Maczeelly(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by elantraceey(f): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
It's better you talk to your sister about it .
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by sophtaf(f): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by sophtaf(f): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na today? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
And what did she do about it? She just do solomakide for the world to hear. Is this the only solution to solve this?
Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Zehner(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
biko tell your sister! angry what rubbish! they have not even finished telling him happy married life sef..e don dey cheat..........mtsheeeeeew.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Threaten him and extort enough cash from him in fact milk him until he uses his legs to confess
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
You're a guy, don't tell your sister. You can talk with the guy as man to man. ...and make him promise you he would stop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by M4gunners: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
I swear if na me,if i no tell my Sister, make i die.We are talking about sister here not friend or co-worker.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by datguru: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
To me, I feel a bruise on his face would have best narrated d story to ur sister.

Na wa for you grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Misogynist2014(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Free the man joor! One he's performing his duties at home, he has the right to 'cheat' (if at all cheat is the right word).

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Patoskid(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kini big deal Abeg let him flex oo
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Azeezadedeji(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Don't even dare tell her anything, to save the life of ur sister and her unborn baby. Its inside some men's blood and u aint saint either...Time will tells
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tell your sister,infact if I were you I would challenge him that same day I saw them,He's married to your sis after all not just a boyfriend to her.i will make sure I politely disgrace the girl and ask her what she's doing with a married man.shikena

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Coolguy89(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dats notin na,it may be his friend grin
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by slap1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tell your family. And if your sister is the strong type, tell her too.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by ogawisdom(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wat God has joined together ..................
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by evita5(f): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kponse him or pretend like u didn't see anything and it never happened
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by mascot87(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
With all applicable respect,the guy is a fooool & I will advice u to discuss with ur family
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by hedonistic: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
It's not a big deal. Guys would be guys. As long as he is good to your sister and she is cool with him, no problem. Playing with other girls doesnt mean the marriage is troubled.

A friend of mine even chases women with his sister's husband. Society allows men certain liberties as it also allows women certain privileges.

I would have been extremely angry if I had caught my brother's newly wedded wife kissing another man in a club. Same rules don't apply to men and women. Deal with it.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by EbolaParasite: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends. On arrival, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law the club.

On getting to the corner where my friend told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady. In fact they were kissing.

On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her.

It wasn't up to 5minutes he left with the lady. On their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to make sure he actually saw me.

My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage? Should i let my family know because he fears them so much?

What were you doing in the club? You will probably be worse than this guy when you get married.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Some men sha!

Please tell your parents first before you tell her. Due to her condition,a shocking news might not be good for her.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DopeAngel(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends. On arrival, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law the club.

On getting to the corner where my friend told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady. In fact they were kissing.

On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her.

It wasn't up to 5minutes he left with the lady. On their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to make sure he actually saw me.

My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage? Should i let my family know because he fears them so much?
[b] it's not your marriage. . . Don't be a third party. Let your sister catch her husband herself. The husband cheating is none of your business
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by ocheejemb: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
I would advise you to take it up with him directly.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DollyParton1(f): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dang!!!! you should not be asking such question.
Tell her already and let her know what she is up against. That's if she doesn't know already. This will not go away. He will continue cheating on ur sister.

But what I don't get is how u allowed him walk out of the club without a broken nose.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun what do you think? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Elan83(m): 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
A dicey situation,,, d finest tin 2do is kip ur mouth shot,,, forcin him ce u wil definitely linger in him mind,, he's simply a loosed specie, lots of em out dea in d society!
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by natureblack(m): 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Dnt put ur sis in pain by telling her.she is pregnant, dnt kill her or her baby.chill pls,time wuld come for d man to get exposed
I appreciate your wisdom.

He should pretend it never happened.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Dnt put ur sis in pain by telling her.she is pregnant, dnt kill her or her baby.chill pls,time wuld come for d man to get exposed

You better put your sister in pain NOW and save her a life time of pain.

16 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by EbolaParasite: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
olaberry:
Tell your sister,infact if I were you I would challenge him that same day I saw them,He's married to your sis after all not just a boyfriend to her.i will make sure I politely disgrace the girl and ask her what she's doing with a married man.shikena

Nonsense. The sister probably knows already. You don't marry a club going guy and expect him to change to Jesus after marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Xerum(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
@OP,

You might have to tell your sister eventually. But take into consideration that TIMING is very crucial in everything we do in life.

You can imagine how you feel emotionally presently about this, even considering you are not the one this has affected first hand. Then try and imagine how your sister will feel and the impact this could have on her and her health in her present condition.!

Difficult situation, but I am not sure you want your sister to experience additional agros in combination with the emotional instabilities that accompany some pregnancies.

Good luck with whatever decisions you take.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend / Signs You Are A Boring Lady / I Don’t Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.