Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC (6457 Views)

Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by unongu(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
QUESTION: Did you meet General Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress(APC) when you enrolled at Katsina Provincial School?

Answer from Aliyu Gusau:

Yes. We were enrolled into Katsina Provincial Secondary School in January 1960, the year of independence. And we met General Buhari, at that time when they were in form five. I stayed two years with General Buhari at the school. They passed out in 1961 and we passed out in 1964. Buhari had leadership qualities since secondary school; in form five, he was a House Prefect. Their set went up to form six but we were the first set that finished school at form five. Normally, out of those in form five, the school authorities used to pick House Prefects and when they get to form six, House Captains were chosen from those who were House Prefects. In Buhari’s case, he was a House Prefect in 1960 when we joined. By 1961, when he was in form six, he was chosen to be the Head Boy of the School.

There were four Houses during our time in the school; Magaji House, Kaura House, Alkali House and Durbi House. Buhari was the House Prefect of Magaji House in 1960, Justice Umaru Abdullahi was the House Prefect of Alkali House, the late Mamman A Zango who became a policeman, was House Prefect of Kaura House while the late General Shehu Musa Yarádua was House Prefect of Durbi House. By 1961, all of them became the House Captains of their respective Houses but Buhari became the Head Boy.

We had just formed an association of old students of Katsina Provincial School, right from when it was a Middle School till date. And His Royal Highness, the Emir of Katsina, as an ex student of the school, invited some of us as the representatives of different sets, to his palace and we decided to even form a secretariat. I thought that the secretariat of our association should have clarified the status of Buhari’s certificates long before it took this dimension.

You know that I’m not a politician but the truth needs to be told that I know Buhari since 1960. He passed through the school that I also attended. He sat for his Cambridge/ WASC examination and came out with Division 2. He then joined the Army, rose to become Major General and Head of State.

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20150124045309zg/sections/general-articles/aliyu-gusau-on-muhammadu-buhari/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nigerianmuse+(The+Nigerian+Muse)

4 Likes

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by CHAIRMAN1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
How are we sure this isn't a spoof site that publishes pay as you go news? Which one be nigerianmuse? Isnt it the same site that published the fake shagari interview endorsing Jonathan? Abeg Buhari pull over and show us your certificate.

FTC in case of frontpage
Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Tundenoni(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
alfa n soro ojo n ku..

God Bless you sir,you are the only honest person among Jonathan's cabinet others only defend him for their pocket sake..

SaiBuhari in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by KanwuliaJara: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Show us pictures! cheesy
I still have pictures of my secondary school days o! cheesy
Primary school sef! cheesy

WITH MANY CLASS MATES! wink

2 Likes

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Tundenoni(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Show us pictures! cheesy

small pikin dey worry u

8 Likes

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Just incase. Future fit get reference..
Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Show us pictures! cheesy

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tundenoni:
nobody should book space...please its not good enough
I no dey book space. Na space I dey acquire..

But wetin u do ur own??..possesing sum possesions I guess
Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by KanwuliaJara: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan was 'FOOD' PREFECT TOO! cheesy
Abeg make we hia sointin!
Shior!
Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by bosteps: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Good to hear that
Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Mutuwa(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
FFK and Co.. Ntorrrrrrrrr! to you all..
The small small "love children/haters" make una drink pig urine.
Fact is

GMB till naija becomes better. The truth is always out there.

2 Likes

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Space booked cheesy meanwhile Tanoids would definitely say this story was fabricated grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Anyone still talking about the certificate has serious life issues

2 Likes

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Vikkie14: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
You mean the Forged certificate

1 Like

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by IanDiamonds: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is PDP's last card.... let them enjoy it well oh
Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Firefire(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
No escape route for Mr. Buhari.

Mr. Buhari should instruct WAEC to send a copy of his certificate to INEC. Finito!

3 Likes

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thank you sir for clearing the doubt of some pdpaina. I know some people will come out here and disagree with you. It is normal in the society of Nigeria today where truth is of less important due to selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lalastical, ishilove, Obinoscopy, Mukina2
Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Mynd44 post=30089613][/quote]

Thanks for the well-wish. Mr Mynd44, mind pm(ing) me with further info on keeping my well suited A...k...le wink Thanks
Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
TANoids wouldn't still be sated with this news...

1 Like

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by patimore: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Aliyu Gusau is the current Minister of Defence and a PDP member so he has no reasons to lie.

1 Like

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Firefire(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
All this Hide-and-seek game will not help Mr. Buhari and his party Hay Fee Ceee

Mr. Buhari, please apologize to Nigerians and report yourself to the nearest police station for forgery and perjury.
- PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
The Defence Minister has spoken in favour of Buhari. Will he be sacked by Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by chiomashine: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Firefire:
All this Hide-and-seek game will not help Mr. Buhari and his party Hay Fee Ceee

Mr. Buhari, please apologize to Nigerians and report yourself to the nearest police station for forgery and perjury.
- PDP

Abi ooooh, the earlier- the better and easier

1 Like

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Descartes: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
These fraudsters are taking Nigerians for a ride.SMH. Buhari should pullover gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Firefire(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Descartes:
These fraudsters are taking Nigerians for a ride gringringrin

They shall fail, Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by theNetdiva: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wizkid is LoveD and Adored by ALL. Here is a comprehensive list of All his songs in his MUSIC careeR;
--------------------

--------------------

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Flist%2F3835720&h=UAQGAJJy8&enc=AZPg2oBvvLl8tOn7as50jG2nptm2pu_SHl4ah8JL1yzKIn20E_D6DNoPX_2lw_hbao7QfLQl1w94eD1Kr5Bo9jLs&s=1]A - Z WIZKID MUSIC DOWNLOAD cheesy[/url]
--------------------
ENJOY!
Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by suretman(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Show us pictures! cheesy

So you haven't seen any of Buhari secondary school picture
Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by dre11(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
When will GEJ class mates show themselves now

At least GMB classmates have indeed show solidarity with one of their fellows
I don't know what the Taniods want from him again except distraction

5 Likes

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Duru1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
unongu:
QUESTION: Did you meet General Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress(APC) when you enrolled at Katsina Provincial School?

Answer from Aliyu Gusau:

Yes. We were enrolled into Katsina Provincial Secondary School in January 1960, the year of independence. And we met General Buhari, at that time when they were in form five. I stayed two years with General Buhari at the school. They passed out in 1961 and we passed out in 1964. Buhari had leadership qualities since secondary school; in form five, he was a House Prefect. Their set went up to form six but we were the first set that finished school at form five. Normally, out of those in form five, the school authorities used to pick House Prefects and when they get to form six, House Captains were chosen from those who were House Prefects. In Buhari’s case, he was a House Prefect in 1960 when we joined. By 1961, when he was in form six, he was chosen to be the Head Boy of the School.

There were four Houses during our time in the school; Magaji House, Kaura House, Alkali House and Durbi House. Buhari was the House Prefect of Magaji House in 1960, Justice Umaru Abdullahi was the House Prefect of Alkali House, the late Mamman A Zango who became a policeman, was House Prefect of Kaura House while the late General Shehu Musa Yarádua was House Prefect of Durbi House. By 1961, all of them became the House Captains of their respective Houses but Buhari became the Head Boy.

We had just formed an association of old students of Katsina Provincial School, right from when it was a Middle School till date. And His Royal Highness, the Emir of Katsina, as an ex student of the school, invited some of us as the representatives of different sets, to his palace and we decided to even form a secretariat. I thought that the secretariat of our association should have clarified the status of Buhari’s certificates long before it took this dimension.

You know that I’m not a politician but the truth needs to be told that I know Buhari since 1960. He passed through the school that I also attended. He sat for his Cambridge/ WASC examination and came out with Division 2. He then joined the Army, rose to become Major General and Head of State.

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20150124045309zg/sections/general-articles/aliyu-gusau-on-muhammadu-buhari/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nigerianmuse+(The+Nigerian+Muse)

The above post is arrant nonsense. This can only hold any form of water if the then northern region of Nigeria had a debased form of academic standard or school system. During the time in discuss, form six student had already sat for WASC and enrolled for HSC which was limited to three or four subjects. However the purported result said to belong to one goofy fellow named Muhammed Buhari clearly started form six with result meant for form five students. This goes to show that the problem of moral decadence in Nigeria is rooted in northern region of Nigeria and foolishly supported by the western region of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by KHAYGOLD(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
moreeni:

Thanks for the well-wish. Mr Mynd44, mind pm(ing) me with further info on keeping my well suited A...k...le wink Thanks
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh / Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) / 36 Governors To Meet Over ‘Pressing National Issues’ On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.