Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions (45233 Views)

Just arrived!! Driptapes(4000m) & Spraytubes (1000m)!! / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! / Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by choicelady: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
@Kalusam,

Kudos to you and your entire team. Purchase of these equipments definitely makes sense, will send in my order soon.

What's your contact number please?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thanks for stopping by, we will be expecting your orders. As regards my contact details, its on the contact page on my website which is on my signature.
choicelady:
@Kalusam,

Kudos to you and your entire team. Purchase of these equipments definitely makes sense, will send in my order soon.

What's your contact number please?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by choiceman(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Kalusam,

I need the Below items:

1. One (1) Full roll UV transparent screen( what is the gauge in micron)
2. Two (jar) Soil recovery Organic fertilizer
3. the Mulch made in onitsha
4. Ten (10) units seedling trays
5. 1km lenght Drip tapes with accessories.

Please advise availability and prices for these items. My email address is olawaleprat@yahoo.com or kazeemonilenla@gmail.com

Will appreciate your response please at your earliest convenience.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by OLAMIMO12(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2015
cava:
sorry if i derailed from your post. Do you have ugu for sale or know of any farmer i can buy from in large quantity.thanks
hello......if u need large quantity of ugu, mail me olakabeer@gmail.com.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2015
Hello and sorry for the late reply. I will get back to you on this, this week...been so busy with my farms.
choiceman:

Kalusam,

I need the Below items:

1. One (1) Full roll UV transparent screen( what is the gauge in micron)
2. Two (jar) Soil recovery Organic fertilizer
3. the Mulch made in onitsha
4. Ten (10) units seedling trays
5. 1km lenght Drip tapes with accessories.

Please advise availability and prices for these items. My email address is olawaleprat@yahoo.com or kazeemonilenla@gmail.com

Will appreciate your response please at your earliest convenience.

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by stagger: 10:48am On May 04, 2015
Kalusam:
Hello and sorry for the late reply. I will get back to you on this, this week...been so busy with my farms.

Mr Kalu, kaaa sir!

Please I need help o. I need a drip irrigation kit for 1 hectare of land. I will be doing a maize demonstration and later switch to ugu farming when the maize is done. Most of my farming in the past was done in the south where there was rainfall all year round, but now I am mostly based in the north, this will be my first venture into irrigation farming. Can we communicate off thread?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by noblefarm: 9:04am On May 06, 2015
@kalusam we are not seeing these on tai agro summit whatsapp group ooo, share it with us there too na
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by OLAMIMO12(m): 5:16am On May 25, 2015
noblefarm:
@kalusam we are not seeing these on tai agro summit whatsapp group ooo, share it with us there too na
@noblefarm, add me to the whatsapp group......please oooooo. Am interested. 07038374167
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Jesusbaby6(f): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2015
Kalusam:
Also available, UV transparent polythene screen for green house.

How much is the UV transparent polythene Screen with the Netting for green house with Drip irrigation system

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by OLAMIMO12(m): 5:41am On Jun 28, 2015
Kalusam:
Locally made mulching film produced in Onitsha, Nigeria.
pls how much per piece of plastic mulch? how many kilograms each ? your early response is needed Sir.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by OLAMIMO12(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2015
@OP....... pls respond to my request on plastic much. patiently waiting....
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by PreferredAgric: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls i want 2 bottles of the soil recovery organic fertilizer and a roll of mulching film. i cn't get to see ur watsapp number on ur signature.
Pls kindly reply
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by jidewash(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Visit our blackberry channel C00262E1E,for all we do
Cephas farms
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by PreferredAgric: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
OLAMIMO12:

@noblefarm, add me to the whatsapp group......please oooooo. Am interested. 07038374167
noblefarm:
OLAMIMO12:

Pls kindly add me to the "thai agro summit" watsapp group abeg -@ noblefarm and olamimo .....my watsapp line is 08038544503
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
PreferredAgric:
Pls i want 2 bottles of the soil recovery organic fertilizer and a roll of mulching film. i cn't get to see ur watsapp number on ur signature.
Pls kindly reply
OLAMIMO12:
@OP....... pls respond to my request on plastic much. patiently waiting....
stagger:

Mr Kalu, kaaa sir!

Please I need help o. I need a drip irrigation kit for 1 hectare of land. I will be doing a maize demonstration and later switch to ugu farming when the maize is done. Most of my farming in the past was done in the south where there was rainfall all year round, but now I am mostly based in the north, this will be my first venture into irrigation farming. Can we communicate off thread?

Thanks.

I apologize for the late response, I receive calls on a weekly basis due to this thread. I do not have any of the aforementioned items in stock at the moment and do not plan to order them for resale anytime soonest.

For inquiries on Mulching Film, Soil treatment and organic fertilizers(TPI) ONLY, please call Dera on 07030368881. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Cympul(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2015
@ kalusam. I couldn't get your phone contact. I need that drip irrigation hose. Can you send me your number or call me on 07086529909
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cympul:
@ kalusam. I couldn't get your phone contact. I need that drip irrigation hose. Can you send me your number or call me on 07086529909
I can be reached on +234(0)8027833353
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
The dry season is here again and for progressive farmers and Agribusiness professionals its your time to make it big. We have perfect solutions for your needs, be it 2 acres or 100 acres. You can now pre-order rain guns - 50m to 70m radius, Treadle Pump, Drip tapes and drip kits at best quality and affordable factory direct prices. We provide the best expedient service you can not get anywhere else...just call for enquiries: +234(0)8027833353, 07036931636

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
The Treadle Pump(pictured) is ideal for small holder farmers who farm on 1 hectare(2.5 acres) or less. This group of market gardeners deserve the best this dry season. Hence we can supply you Treadle Pump and CAN do a demo at your farm.

Features:

1. Delivers 10 litres+ of water per minute to your plants.
2. Requires no fuel or generator to power, just your legs!
3. Can irrigate up to 2 acres within a day!
4. Can be connected to a drip system that can cover over 1 acre.
5. Can power up to 5 sprinklers!
6. Can draw water out from a depth of 14 feet(4meters) and transport at uniform pressure for another 200m!
7. Suitable for surface water, shallow wells, rivers, streams etc
Call us on +234(0)8027833353 for further details regarding your irrigation. We will be glad to help!

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
The Threadle Pump comes with a 25m 1' outlet hose, had to improvise by buying another 50m 3/4' hose, yet the pressure is still okay for my farm. The black object is the sprinkler(also included when you buy the Pump)...See picture

1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Soloxam(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Weldon bro.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Jesusbaby6(f): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Kalusam:
The Threadle Pump comes with a 25m 1' outlet hose, had to improvise by buying another 50m 3/4' hose, yet the pressure is still okay for my farm. The black object is the sprinkler(also included when you buy the Pump)...See picture

How much is it sir?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

How much is it sir?
The price is NGN40,000 if you are picking it up from my farm. If you are within Lagos you can come to my farm and watch a demo and discover how it works. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thanks to all who made enquiries on the irrigation technologies we have available via phone calls earlier today, it shows that more and more progressive farmers are reading this thread. I should start a thread on irrigation farming soon, that should guide many on the mistakes many make with irrigation farming so that they are sure of which innovation will meet their needs before they order...thanks once again for stopping by to read my posts!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Jesusbaby6(f): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kalusam:
The price is NGN40,000 if you are picking it up from my farm. If you are within Lagos you can come to my farm and watch a demo and discover how it works. Thanks.

What if I want it sent to Abuja?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

That will be NGN 40,000 + Cost of sending it down to Abuja. I will inquire about the cost and get back to you, however note that gross weight is 32Kg.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by deteb(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Plaese Kalusam, country of origin of this tech.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
deteb:
Plaese Kalusam, country of origin of this tech.
Great Question. The Treadle Pump is a US designed innovation produced in Africa. The Rain Guns are produced in China.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by jjbest123(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Please add me to the Tai agro summit whatsapp group and any other group THIS MY WHATSAPP NUMBER 08102383713
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Am sorry, am not the admin of this group. However I will recommend you to be added to other Agric groups. Thank you!
jjbest123:
Please add me to the Tai agro summit whatsapp group and any other group THIS MY WHATSAPP NUMBER 08102383713
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Will send through ABC...add 3,200 to the 40,000(Cost of Treadle Pump) = NGN 43,200 to Abuja. Please call me on 07036931636, 08027833353. Thanks
Jesusbaby6:

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Jesusbaby6(f): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kalusam:
Will send through ABC...add 3,200 to the 40,000(Cost of Treadle Pump) = NGN 43,200 to Abuja. Please call me on 07036931636, 08027833353. Thanks

Ok. Will do. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.