Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,264 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions (45235 Views)

Just arrived!! Driptapes(4000m) & Spraytubes (1000m)!! / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! / Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Good day all, For those who pre ordered Irrigation items though us we are hoping to get the orders in Lagos this week. We will update you on the next steps to take as soon as the items arrive. Thanks for doing business with us.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by omotinugbonkace(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
I need to come back to tell all that I received my Drip irrigation tube and Spray Tubes I ordered through KALUSAM. TO THE DOUBTING THOMAS'S, HE IS GENUINE AND REAL.
cheesy grin cool

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by kobobay(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hey Farmers,

Do you want to sell farm products? Are you struggling to market your Agro products? Let me help promote your farm and its products for free.

What will you gain?

Large presence of followers on social media.
Frequents visitors on our website daily.
Few competitors

You can also do it yourself by following this link below. And it is absolutely free. You heard me right, it is free.

http://kobofarm.com
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
omotinugbonkace:
I need to come back to tell all that I received my Drip irrigation tube and Spray Tubes I ordered through KALUSAM. TO THE DOUBTING THOMAS'S, HE IS GENUINE AND REAL.
cheesy grin cool
Thanks for the vote of confidence sir! The next time you pick up your package with us, I will make sure you sign the 'original copy collected by me' document because you have downloaded the items when they were in China. Lol. Nice doing business with you!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
This week was a remarkable week for our business as we delivered Irrigation systems to over 6 clients across Nigeria! We are committed to getting quality and affordable irrigation systems and farm technologies to our clients across Africa, irrespective of the soaring USD rates! Contact us for ANY farm technology today! We Procure| We Source/Resell| We Deliver! We are Agritechnovate Solutions Enterprises.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by eaglevirus: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2016
i recieved my Drip tapes on saturday. Thanks to Kalusam. Never met d broda. one love

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by peterbabs(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
4000m of irrigation Spray Tubes delivered last Thursday.
Thanks Kalu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
First I want to thank all our customers for believing in us to deliver only quality and efficient irrigation and farm technology systems for their Agribusiness venture. It has been an indeed busy time for me since we got our last consignment of drip kits and spray tubes reason I have been off this thread for a while now. Was at my oga :omotinugbonkace farm site earlier today and put the plumbers through on how they will install the drip tapes and spray tubes.

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
We Installed 3400m of spray tubes on a clients farm in Nassarawa last week. See pictures...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by omotinugbonkace(m): 3:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Kalusam:
First I want to thank all our customers for believing in us to deliver only quality and efficient irrigation and farm technology systems for their Agribusiness venture. It has been an indeed busy time for me since we got our last consignment of drip kits and spray tubes reason I have been off this thread for a while now. Was at my oga :omotinugbonkace farm site earlier today and put the plumbers through on how they will install the drip tapes and spray tubes.

Indeed, there is no shortcut to knowledge. What you don't know, you don't know! That was what @Kalusam has come to resterblish into my head while visiting my farm today. He is really a simple and straight forward gentle man!
Its so so so cool and good to have meet you!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
In a country where trust is dying and customers are dwindling due to harsh economic system. You trusted us to deliver and we did! Without you we probably will have closed business. From our very first client who we procured farm technologies for his rabbit farm (nipple tip drinkers, digital meters and scales) in 2013, you have believed in us to provide Quality farm technologies at affordable prices...we have delivered! We wouldn't have survived for 3 years without you all...We say a big thank you to all our customers, especially our intending customers. #HappyCustomerServiceWeek from Agritechnovate Solutions Enterprises!

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Willie2015: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pls let me know when you are going for the next order, need drip covering 1000m plus accessories.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by edenjones: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
welldone sirmore grease to ur elbow. just sent message to ur whatsapp
on some questions and enquiries abt spray tubes 'll await ur response thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
edenjones:
welldone sirmore grease to ur elbow. just sent message to ur whatsapp
on some questions and enquiries abt spray tubes 'll await ur response thanks
it was wonderful chatting with you. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Happy new week to our esteemed customers and followers. We are delighted to inform you that after going through the last consolidated pre-order we are more poised to handle another phase of the Dry Season farm technologies consolidated pre-order. If you are interested in any of the farm technologies for your Dry Season Farming, please find the cost and delivery time below:

Spray tubes (1nch diameter).... minimum order is 1000m. Price is N130/m. Cost of 1km spray tube is N130,000. Cost of Spraytubes with connectors and end stoppers is N150,000. Delivered 3 - 4 weeks after 60% - 100% payment!
Drip kits (16mm diameter ; spacing from 0.2cm - 0.5cm). Minimum order is 1km...Price is N75/m. Cost of 1000m drip tapes with 50 offtake, rubber grommet and end stoppers is N75,000.Delivered 3 - 4 weeks after 60% - 100% payment!
Rain gun (50m radius) Minimum order is 1piece. Cost of Raingun is N70,000. Cost of Raingun + Stand is N120,000. Delivered 7 - 10 days after payment.

For those that want to order large quantities to cover 10 acres and above, we have a perfect low cost solution for you...contact us for details!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by soterslove: 1:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Oga Kalu
Can the 1000m drip kit cover a
500sqm land mass?
Thank u.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2016
soterslove:
Oga Kalu

Can the 1000m drip kit cover a

500sqm land mass?

Thank u.

The 1000m drip kit will cover more than 500sqm...it covers 1000sqm space!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by P3(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Does the drip tapes come with internal emitters, If yes how many liters per hour is the discharge rate? I am looking at getting 3000m (3km)
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by pisca: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2016
@Kalusam, i am interested in your seedling trays (50). Please let me know once they are available.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Willie2015: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls confirm receipt of 60% payment for 1000m of Drip Tape of 30cm spacing plus accessories ?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2016
Willie2015:
Pls confirm receipt of 60% payment for 1000m of Drip Tape of 30cm spacing plus accessories ?
The is to confirm receipt of N45,000 part payment for 1km, 30cm spacing drip tapes. Balance payment should be made when products arrive Nigeria. Thank you...
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2016
P3:
Does the drip tapes come with internal emitters, If yes how many liters per hour is the discharge rate? I am looking at getting 3000m (3km)
All drip tapes we order comes with internal emitters and discharge between 1.8 L to 4L. The prices on this forum are basic. if you want a custom order based on your own specifications, call/Whatsapp for your orders. Thanks...
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:59am On Oct 21, 2016
2 * 1km drip tapes and accessories will be sent from Guangzhou, China to Nigeria later today... expected arrival is 2 to 3 weeks time! Willie2015 please take note.

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Willie2015: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2016
Noted
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2016
Willie2015 1km drip tapes and accessories dropped off for delivery to him today. Please kindly confirm receipt when you get them...Thanks.

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Willie2015: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kalusam:
Willie2015 1km drip tapes and accessories dropped off for delivery to him today. Please kindly confirm receipt when you get them...Thanks.

This is to confirm the receipt of my drip tapes and accessories today. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by smartoskie(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
@Kalu please I like to know how many spraytubes will I need on one hectare of of land
2. Which of the irrigation system will you recommend to me, I have a borehole on my farm
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
smartoskie:
@Kalu please I like to know how many spraytubes will I need on one hectare of of land
2. Which of the irrigation system will you recommend to me, I have a borehole on my farm
You need about 2400m of spraytubes for 1 hectare of land. 2. Borehole+tank=Drip tapes. Borehole +tank+pump= Spraytubes.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Been a long while since I updated this thread. We have been handling orders on the side as well as focus on setting up our Dry Season Farm. We are still open to preorder your Rain gun, Treadle Pump, Drip tapes, Spray tubes, any irrigation equipment you think of...just name it and we will order them for you....Agritechnovate Solutions!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by buJu234: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kalusam:
Been a long while since I updated this thread. We have been handling orders on the side as well as focus on setting up our Dry Season Farm. We are still open to preorder your Rain gun, Treadle Pump, Drip tapes, Spray tubes, any irrigation equipment you think of...just name it and we will order them for you....Agritechnovate Solutions!

hi do u still have drip lines system with 30cm sparing?

if yes how do i contact you
am based in Lagos
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
buJu234:

hi do u still have drip lines system with 30cm sparing?

if yes how do i contact you
am based in Lagos
No, I don't have any I stock...you can pre-order and get them in 3 weeks. Costs 75k for 1km+ accessories
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by buJu234: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2016
so how do i pre-order?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.