Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,493 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Theory On Harrison Wells In The Flash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Theory On Harrison Wells In The Flash (798 Views)

NNPC To Begin Drilling Oil Wells In Chad Basin Early 2017 / FG Finds New Oil Wells In Lagos, Approves 4 For The State / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theory On Harrison Wells In The Flash by Minemrys: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
For many of us who watch the tv series of the c0mic book character and Arrow spin0ff, the flash, who do we think harris0n wells really is? Yea, we kn0w he is reverse flash but what is his objective/plan? Is he evil or g0od? Is he a friend or foe? Me, i have these theory that he could be a friend or fan of barry in a timeline who is desperate to safe barry no matter the cost. What do you guys think? The show is very entertaining any way.
Re: Theory On Harrison Wells In The Flash by redcliff: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Una don start...season wey never mature una don dey dey addicted.. hahaha
Re: Theory On Harrison Wells In The Flash by Minemrys: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na because say u neva watch am na. Wells is always acting strange.
Re: Theory On Harrison Wells In The Flash by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
A new episode was released today. Harrison acts weird, I dunno if I trust him

1 Like

Re: Theory On Harrison Wells In The Flash by Minemrys: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lolz, the guy's nt 2 be trusted. He is Barry's archenemy bt twisted in the sense that Barry himself doesn't kn0w.
Re: Theory On Harrison Wells In The Flash by redcliff: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Who saw the last episode. Im afraid alot of things are happening so fast that the season might finish in the first one
Re: Theory On Harrison Wells In The Flash by Minemrys: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2015
redcliff:
Who saw the last episode. Im afraid alot of things are happening so fast that the season might finish in the first one
the flash has s0 many mythologies. The st0ry still has alot. I love d way they are g0in.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Under-aged Children Being Trained With AK47 By Boko Haram / Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! / Birthday Wishes To Nairalanders Born Today The 16th February.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.