Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? (773 Views)

"Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by amarawa: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Are there ways I can easily monitor the number of people who come to church, know who left, why they left, how many new members stay back? etc.
Re: How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Its simple, get a register and start attendance..Remember 75 percent attendance is mandatory.
Re: How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tydies:
Its simple, get a register and start attendance..Remember 75 percent attendance is mandatory.
grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Maybe you should start selling tickets before every service, and know how many people that bought it grin grin
Remember that those that purchased VIP Tickets will seat in the front.
On a more serious note, I dunno how Church+ works, but just google it.
Re: How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by adanduka: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why do you want to monitor them? grin
Re: How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by ptoall: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
adanduka:
helps for accountability. Sometimes people leave church and the church will not know. Sometimes many first timers come to Church and only a few stay. it is good to have the percentage of who stay.
Re: How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by PastorKun(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
amarawa:
Are there ways I can easily monitor the number of people who come to church, know who left, why they left, how many new members stay back? etc.

Church growth is not measured by the number of people that attend the church but by the spiritual development of the members. Spiritual development can be measured by. The fruits of the spirit exhibited. Galatians 5:22-23
Re: How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by manmustwac(m): 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
adanduka:
All business keep records of intake finance expenditure and their customers that patronise them wink
Re: How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by adanduka: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
manmustwac:
All business keep records of intake finance expenditure and their customers that patronise them wink
OK. Church is not business sha
Re: How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by mumumugu(m): 2:46am On Jan 25, 2015
You monitor them by the amount of ofertory you recieve.the amount in church account and amount of donation
Re: How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by mumumugu(m): 2:47am On Jan 25, 2015
manmustwac:

is church a public limited liability company? Is its shares sold to public,?
Re: How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? by manmustwac(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
mumumugu:

is church a public limited liability company? Is its shares sold to public,?
it's a private business

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo And Apc’slies – The Gates Of Hellwill Soon Open! / Moses 613 Laws Were Only Given To Israelites Not To Nigerians - Tithes Inclusive / Does Justification By Faith Abolish The Sabbath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.