Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" (11647 Views)

Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dear Nigerians,

It's been over 3years since you got out of NYSC and you have submitted your CV in every company you can think of yet, you still don't have a job.

You probably may think you are cursed and I'm sure some of you already are seeking divine help from God.

Well, let me make you understand something. The business world of today has changed globally. Companies and industries no longer employ a large working force and I am sure you have been reading in the news on a daily basis how companies are retrenching and cutting down staffs even in Nigeria.

The reason for this is simple.....Technology!

Technology has changed everything in the business world. We can now communicate and do business sitting at home. As I right this note, I am lying down on my bed sipping a very cold ice drink with my music channel on.

Technology has made created a new avenue to make wealth.....and I'm not talking about making wealth for someonelse but for YOURSELF!
It has made things simpler.

In Nigeria, there are only two ways to make wealth.
1. You are skilled
2. You are an Entrepreneur.

Do you know that you can start an online home delivery service of Cooking Gas?

Well, if you think the idea is awesome, continue to read. If it's not to you, pls exit page right now.......

My research team has conducted a feasibility study on the idea and we have found out something very amazing about the idea.
1. Do you know that people prefer to order for gas than to go buy themselves? Research conducted shows that 7 out of 10 cooking gas customers would rather order for gas delivered to their doorstep than go buy themselves.
2. Do you know that there are over 30million users of Gas in Nigeria and the demand is growing rapidly as more person switch from kerosene to gas?
3. Do you know that kerosene subsidy would be removed this year thereby making it more unaffordable than gas?

The idea is so feasible to a point that if implemented with a good marketing strategy and brand job, you are certainly going to become a market leader in the oil and gas industry.

As we speak, road side retailers purchase gas from the refilling plant at N1800-1900 and sell to customers for
N2900-3200...........isn't this such a very profitable business? with over N1000 as profit per 12.5kg cylinder.

Each cylinder sold, a profit of more than N1000 made....wow!

Now imagine if you did deliver this cylinders directly to customers home at N3500 using an Online platform. Just same business model as Jumia and Konga. You could even add delivery of kitchen hardware.

Now, my research team and I have prepared a professional business plan report on this project for you.(No need to start cracking your head on how to write a professional business plan).

The document also contains a 3years financial report and a viability analysis of the idea. The report is exactly what you need to submit if seeking for a loan or investors. This document is more of a guideline to run, manage and grow your business successfully.

Excerpts from the feasibility study report/business plan.
=============================================

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets (roadside shops) . If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

Price: N40, 000

If interested in this Feasibility study report and business plan, please contact me via whatsapp or call

Document is only available to 4persons who are tired of been Jobless or want to become their own boss. payment only after sighting the document

Williams.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
As we speak, road side retailers purchase gas from the refilling plant at N1800-1900 and sell to customers for N2900-3200.
isn't this such a very profitable business? with over N1000 as profit per 12.5kg cylinder. Each cylinder sold, a profit of more than N1000 made....wow

Now imagine if you did deliver this cylinders directly to customers home at N3500.

take the opportunity I am giving right now to purchase this feasibility study report been sold a paltry sum of N40, 000.

if you don't know what a feasibility study is, please kindly consult a dictionary or Wikipedia for more information.

this document includes Feasibility study, Business plan, market research and viability.

Payment to be made only after sighting the document or as agreed.

thanks.

Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2015
the offer is just open for 3persons.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Feasibility study suitable for areas with high level of middle class homes in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, kaduna, port Harcourt, Awka-ibom, Calabar.
viability of the business if implemented according to the report is at 49% which means it has the capacity to grow more than what has been stated in the report.
this is exactly what banks and investors want to see when seeking a business loan.
available to only three persons.

thanks
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Offer still open for the first three
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
document prepared by one of the Top 5 marketing research companies in Nigeria.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thank you all
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2015
Abuja and Lagos Entrperunes where are you?
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Still open
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
still open everyone
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2015
still open for smart business people......Bank of Industry is Currently investing N250billion for SMEs.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by mattybaby: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Still available....very limited opening
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
The feasibility study is an evaluation and analysis of the potential of a proposed project. It is based on extensive investigation and research to support the process of decision making.

Feasibility studies are important because they force you consider the big picture first and then think in a top-down fashion.
In this way, one or two general starter questions lead to a host of additional, more detailed questions that become increasingly narrower in focus as you get closer to reaching an ultimate answer.

For example, asking whether there is a high demand for home delivery of Cooking gas and whether it will generate a profit creates additional questions that force you to consider customer need and possible competition, and to identify risks that you may face. You must also describe your product and its benefits,
define your target market, and calculate cost along with break-even and profit points.

A wise person should seize this opportunity as I won't advertise this opportunity any longer very soon......Last price is N40, 000.

Thank you.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2015
very much available.....Last week of advertising
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
an awesome study and business plan.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by muhammedbilal(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
I have interest but I have no money even I haven't eat now and hope u can help my email is muhammedtaofiqbilal2@gmail.com for a bettEr talk
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thank you Mohammed.......
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2015
still available
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by royalexcel2: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Columella:
The feasibility study is an evaluation and analysis of the potential of a proposed project. It is based on extensive investigation and research to support the process of decision making.

Feasibility studies are important because they force you consider the big picture first and then think in a top-down fashion.
In this way, one or two general starter questions lead to a host of additional, more detailed questions that become increasingly narrower in focus as you get closer to reaching an ultimate answer.

For example, asking whether there is a high demand for home delivery of Cooking gas and whether it will generate a profit creates additional questions that force you to consider customer need and possible competition, and to identify risks that you may face. You must also describe your product and its benefits,
define your target market, and calculate cost along with break-even and profit points.

A wise person should seize this opportunity as I won't advertise this opportunity any longer very soon......Last price is N40, 000.

Thank you.
I am very interested , Princewill is my name , I am an indigene of Phc RS , royalexcel2@gmail.com , will be in Lagos on then 4th of march 2015 , keep me in view. 08094759505
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
still available.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Columella:

Thank you.
You want me to pay you N40k to buy the business plan of a project you are trying to finance. Where you not the one that was disgraced out from youwin 2014 thread? You have come here to market your dead business plan. If your plan is so good why don't you apply for youwin grant with it.

2 Likes

Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by eliok(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
get a free sample business plan here free
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
still available for Abuja and Lagos
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
still available for Lagos and Abuja
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
still available
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2015
for real investors and opportunity seekers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Increases Capacity Of New Refinery Adding Another $2bn / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section / Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.