Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina (9528 Views)

Paul Okoye Is Searching For This Female Mechanic In Abuja / Imagine What A Blogger Wish For Comedian Emmanuella / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by RYANAYO(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vaginal Kung Fu master, Kim Anami is teaching women to weightlift objects using their vaginas in Los Angeles, USA.
The 43-year-old describes herself as ‘Provocateur. Innovator. Illuminator. Catalyst. Quantum leap life and intimacy coach. s*xual muse. Liberation master. Pleasure savant.’ In a bid to encourage more women to get involved in vaginal kung-fu and exercise their lady parts, she shares her pictures on Instagram under the hashtag #ThingsILiftWithMyVagina.

Recently Ms Anami started a world tour in order to educate people about vaginas in a playful and provocative way which has many benefits for women. “I want every woman to know that she, too, can shoot ping pong balls from her v**ina. It’s not just a skill set reserved for some special Thai vaginas,” she explained.

The s*x expert has posted numerous pictures of herself lifting surfboards, fruits, bottles and other stuff using her private muscles. The objects are tied to a jade egg, which she inserts in her v**ina. In the Chinese system of medicine, jade was thought to have healing and balancing effects on the female reproductive system – Anami claims

see the unclad pics at http://sharebitemag..com/2015/01/imagine-what-this-female-sx-coach-can.html

Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by fayde(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
pls don't try this @ home. I even trust 9ja galz, dem no go tamper with their source if income

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by dOnLarich: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
fayde:
pls don't try this @ home. I even trust 9ja galz, dem no go tamper with their source if income
grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by dyadeleye(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Make she try lift sledge hammer nah... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
fayde:

Omg! Dear Lord!!!

grin
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
lols! This Op bast! Which one be 'source' of income? grin
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by banjicom(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy I know very soon someone will open a Thread about A Man Lifting bags of Cement With is Dick cheesy

Counter thread ......Lol

6 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by LORDI(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lifting object's with the virginal?..wierd
I can't help but imagine how wide her virginal is.
*yuck*

1 Like

Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
fayde:
lol

You are very naughty..very true.
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by chumakk: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
I need to see her with my own eyes.
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by teeghurl(f): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
fayde:
hahahaha, so funny grin
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by Roum(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
chumakk:
I need to see her with my own eyes.
me too
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by axortedbabe(f): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
fayde:
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by Eddy2cute(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
fayde:
lol I dey tell u oooo, source of income indeed. Hahahahaha lol
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by axortedbabe(f): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
fayde:
guy na true u talk..me i no go do that one ,na person workshop b dat o
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by estheremma(f): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
LORDI:
Lifting object's with the virginal?..wierd
I can't help but imagine how wide her virginal is.
*yuck*
on d'contrary she can control d'wall of hr vjay to enlarge or tighten,so if u hav s*x wit dis kind of girl,she can squeeze u wit her walls for ur pleasure n'hers,she's'wonderful,dis is a feat most of us women cannot do,dats where our kegels xcercise comes as important so dat after dozens of kids u can squeeze ur walls back to normal

4 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2015

She gon make s*x look like a bj. grin
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by falcon01: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by hardbody: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
If i fvck her once, the vigagay go reset. She dey mad?
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by stanza(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by 100Cents: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
What is vagina ?
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by sucreblazing(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
fayde:

oloshi ni bobo yi sha ....lol

source of income Indeed
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by BJ4REEL(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
fayde:
lmao......you just made me wet my........ oh my grin
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by ggrin(f): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2015
I do that shii almost errday na undecided

*Photos not uploading*

Visit here to see my pics www.ubmumu.com grin
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by adexsimply(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2015
100Cents:
What is vagina ?
one river wey dey Jamaica

1 Like

Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by adexsimply(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2015
fayde:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth grin grin grin
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by idu1(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2015
fayde:

Loooooooooooooool
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by Pdizzle(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2015
fayde:

murdafucckkrr
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by horlak(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chai...
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by pat077: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
very dangerous!

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions / [ SHOCKING PICTURE ] Nicki Minaj Performs On Stage Naked With Nipples Out / He’s Carrying His Wife’s Ass For Her. Is He A Gentle Man Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.