Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" (2206 Views)

What Is The Official Colour To Paint A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory / How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) / Indomie 1 Carton Indomie Noodles-hungry Man Size - (24 Packs X 210g) ₦ 2,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by luigiajah(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
If There's One Thing About Business, It's
creating good innovations that would yield
maximum profit.
I was having a pretty hot day so I decided to
go to a nearby store to buy satchet water. To
my greatest surprise, the lady in the shop
asked me.. "Which size of pure water you wan
buy, Na normal size, or big size". Out of
curiosity I asked her to bring the big size.
This was what I saw.. I swear laugh wan kill
me die.... Price :N20

http://www..com/2015/01/satchet-water-pure-water-gets-man-size.html

Posted via www.nairaland.com

cc Unibenstudent
cc tosyne2much
Cc naijaboiy
Cc ireneony
cc marieolae
Cc puskin
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Loool hw much is it
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by Mcowubaba: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
See wat APC has cause cheesy
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
He who drnks ds water will hv eternal life
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by naijaboiy: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
this one don pass power o grin
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Replicating indomie's 'hungry man' size.
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by watered(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by valmunich(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
lol... which belle wan contain this one?
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by udemzyudex(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
luigiajah:
If There's One Thing About Business, It's
creating good innovations that would yield
maximum profit.
I was having a pretty hot day so I decided to
go to a nearby store to buy satchet water. To
my greatest surprise, the lady in the shop
asked me.. "Which size of pure water you wan
buy, Na normal size, or big size". Out of
curiosity I asked her to bring the big size.
This was what I saw.. I swear laugh wan kill
me die.... Price :N20

http://www..com/2015/01/satchet-water-pure-water-gets-man-size.html

Posted via www.nairaland.com

cc Unibenstudent
cc tosyne2much
Cc naijaboiy
Cc ireneony
cc marieolae
Cc puskin

from the pic above, with the way the pure water nylon is.. I think the water is a waste water.. even if you adjust the machine at the back the nylon won't be big as that..

this happen when they are producing, the person remove the nylon from the horizontal seal for like 3 seconds then put it back or start the machine without putting the nylon then off it, on the water for it to fill the nylon then put it back and on the machine to seal it..

why I'm saying this is because the horizontal seal is not straight..

instead of them to throw it away they decide to sell it, guess they didn't want to waste the nylon...
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by ireneony(f): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Who wan drink this kind water
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by naijaboiy: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
udemzyudex:

from the pic above, with the way the pure water nylon is.. I think the water is a waste water.. even if you adjust the machine at the back the nylon won't be big as that..

this happen when they are producing, the person remove the nylon from the horizontal seal for like 3 seconds then put it back or start the machine without putting the nylon then off it, on the water for it to fill the nylon then put it back and on the machine to seal it..

why I'm saying this is because the horizontal seal is not straight..

instead of them to throw it away they decide to sell it, guess they didn't want to waste the nylon...

Nice! cheesy

How come you know so much about it? grin
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by luigiajah(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nice! cheesy

grin na wetin I wan ask am oh... Pure water wey pass 30 for the fridge wey dem keep am.. And I saw like 5 people hawking this today.. Then this guy is telling me it's waste water.. Smh
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by udemzyudex(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nice! cheesy

posting from experience bro... once an operator..
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by naijaboiy: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
luigiajah:

grin na wetin I wan ask am oh... Pure water wey pass 30 for the fridge wey dem keep am.. And I saw like 5 people hawking this today.. Then this guy is telling me it's waste water.. Smh
E fit be say ein don work there before grin
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by naijaboiy: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
udemzyudex:

posting from experience bro... once an operator..
Yea! I thought as much cheesy
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by udemzyudex(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
luigiajah:

I'm not really saying the water is not good, they can sell it bro.. what I'm trying to say is that the water didn't cut well, check the horizontal seal (up and down) here in lag they don't sell such, they throw it away or drink it personally...

Anyway,to buy nylon dey cost so the owner fit decide to keep the type and sell it..

I'm just judging from the way it seal..
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by udemzyudex(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea! I thought as much cheesy
OK..
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lemme watch out for those politicians and jobless youth. Smh,politicians are comedians I swear. Chai
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by Rodriquez(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
terza:
Lemme watch out for those politicians and jobless youth. Smh,politicians are comedians I swear. Chai
lol...
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by luigiajah(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
ireneony:
Who wan drink this kind water
you will
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by luigiajah(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
**who has seen lalasticlala
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2015
people like FFK, should be forced to drink of this.
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by Rodriquez(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Bossforeva:
people like FFK, should be forced to drink of this.
lol wicked
Re: Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" by toxiflam: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Best marketing bet
Construction sites
Public schools where 1 sachet water can be shared among 4 students
Anyway, biz is all about innovation to stay ahead

(1) (Reply)

Fertilizers Are Available / MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) / I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.