Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. (4469 Views)

Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" / Geoffrey Nwafor Udokwu Is Dead (Bob-Manuel Udokwu's Father) / Last Photo Taken Of Bob Marley Before He Died Of Cancer In 1981 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
I have put together a collection of Bob Marley pictures for Reggae Lovers. Enjoy......
Modified- Happy bday to the king of reggae Bob marley,light one up and pass it for the king!

1 Share

Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
He was born on February 6,1945.

Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by sinaj(f): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
weed sabi dry person sha, c as him lepa...its high tym i stopped taking it too sad....I love his music too, 'midnight raven nd Is this love' are my favorite

1 Like

Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
He was nicknamed tuff gong. He grew up in the rough neighborhoods of Trenchtown,which he idolized in his songs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:
weed sabi dry person sha, c as him lepa...its high tym i stopped taking it too sad....I love his music too, 'midnight raven nd Is this love' are my favorite
It depends on how you take it,too much of one thing,good for nuthin..
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
He was the first major international music star from the third world.

1 Like

Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
His message was PEACE & LOVE.

Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2015
Today february 6th 1945 a prophet was born in 9th Mile Jamaica!

cc: Fynestboi lalastica ishilove front page please! Lets celebrate the Legend on his birthday!
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by silverdam(m): 1:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Bros Fabiano09, abeg give me permission to copy your story Sex as she taught me on my blog. Please bro, I dey beg... I will credit you as the write and owner of the story. Please sir, say yes
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2015
legend! cool

love all his music, "buffalo Solider, Zimbabwe, Iron lion zion, and so many more!!!
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
silverdam:
Bros Fabiano09, abeg give me permission to copy your story Sex as she taught me on my blog. Please bro, I dey beg... I will credit you as the write and owner of the story. Please sir, say yes
Did you mail me?
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
legend! cool

love all his music, "buffalo Solider, Zimbabwe, Iron lion zion, and so many more!!!
Peace and love me sister,keep the flag flying,and the fire burning!
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by williamspaul22(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2015
People that smoke weed re always responsible tongue grin. I no fit leave weed grin
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by silverdam(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2015
fabiano09:

Did you mail me?
Yes I did, you didn't reply me. That was Few days ago...
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by hatux: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Uh uh logi laga lovey eh, do you feel what I feel inside? Everybody say ehe ehe ehe....
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2015
silverdam:
Yes I did, you didn't reply me. That was Few days ago...
That aint true
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by silverdam(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2015
fabiano09:

That aint true
I've seen your reply, I've also replied back. I mailed you yesterday I guess.
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2015
silverdam:
I've seen your reply, I've also replied back. I mailed you yesterday I guess.
The truth is that i am not the copyright owner of that story anymore,some1 bought it already,dont know what he plans to do with it. So i cant give you permission for what i dont own alone,all i retain is the title of author.
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by silverdam(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2015
fabiano09:

The truth is that i am not the copyright owner of that story anymore,some1 bought it already,dont know what he plans to do with it. So i cant give you permission for what i dont own alone,all i retain is the title of author.
Oh kk! But I'm not selling or using the story for any production, I just wanna post it to readers, since the full story is here on Nairaland. It is safe on my side, it won't affect you or the buyer. I'm not hijacking the story at all. I'm just and ordinary blogger
Re: Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. by Homers123(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2017
I used to have the picture of the bed he mentioned in 'is this love' on my phone and I have listened to at least 92 of his songs (from acoustic version of guava jelly to Zimbabwe).

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Celebrates Twins Birthday In London [PHOTOS] / Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) / Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.