Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda (36550 Views)

See What Fayose Was Upto 2day In Abuja While Ekiti Solidarity Rally Was Going On / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by korel9: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Say that to your gullible nothern touts Yuguda undecided

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by deejayALFY(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
a vote for Sai GMB ix a vote for positive change...#votewisely

13 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by alaoeri: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Shame on PDP & there lies, they perpetrate evils yet claim the victim, una end don't near.
Sai Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by aare07(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thank you Mr Governor for saying the truth

Change is needed

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by otokx(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
The truth will always prevail

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by danielmichael(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yesssoooo

Mak e b pdp abeg

Na wich party 1st strt attack

God punish una..

Nw militant don involve
Dem swr say no jonathan no nigeria

Na wetin i bin de wait for b dis

Mak e happen

##team militant##
Naso

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by sammyj: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thank God the truth as finally been said. Thumbs up fr the Governor who is also a member of the PGPigs, a party full of deceit (Party Deceiving People party). As for me I am voting for change come Febuhari 2015, vote wise!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by igbsam(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
can we all now see that the mayhem going on in the north east has pdp written all over, just to put the blame on apc.

jonathan, where is our chibok girls ?

14 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by anonimi: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Justbright:
I knew it.......I just known DAT APC are progressives and not thugs like fayose and asari

The Association of Pretending Crooks, APC is really progreTHIEF and not thugs as per the report below =>

simpleseyi:
A 25-year-old man, Kingsley Ughala, has been shot dead while struggling to share the money dashed out by a politician after a rally of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos State.

The incident happened on Friday afternoon in the Gbagada area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Kingsley had followed the APC to a rally and returned with some group of boys who later besieged the campaign office of the APC governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode, for “settlement.”

Our correspondent was told that after money was given out to the men, trouble started when a particular group wanted to pocket the largesse.

In the ensuing scuffle, the Imo State indigene was shot dead.

His corpse was said to have been deposited at the Gbagada General Hospital mortuary.

It was learnt that the police, had however arrested a suspect, Abayomi Ayeni.

A resident of the area, Jegede Johnson, said the victim was killed around 4pm.

He said, “It happened around the APC campaign office in Gbagada. After they finished their rally for the day, some group of boys returned to the campaign office for settlement.

“They were given some money to share among themselves.

“A fight broke out when one of the groups wanted to go away with the money.

“The struggle was intense, and at a point one of the groups brought out a gun and shot the guy dead.”

The victim’s father, Samuel, a carpenter, said he had returned from work in the evening of the fateful day when he learnt his son had been killed.

“I returned from work at about 9pm and I heard my son was killed. By that time, it was too late for me to go out so I waited till the following day which was a Saturday. I reported the matter at the Ifako Police Station.

“He had just finished his apprenticeship and we were looking for a job for him when he was killed. He was the third out of my six children.”

The victim’s elder brother, Chima, said, “I learnt that my brother was struggling for the money with those boys. When they entered a bus, they shot and killed him.”

It was gathered that the matter had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba, where the suspect was also being held.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.

SOURCE: http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/jobless-youth-killed-while-struggling-for-campaign-money/
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by makzeze: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
God will expose them one by one.

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by lacasa: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
A desperate man is a dangerous man

GEJ and PDP r taking elections to be War

Nigerians dnt fall for this evil people

Vote change!

PDP is too devilish a party for my liking

Vote Buhari/Osibanjo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Shaw007(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Not surprised, Losers will do anything to get back in the game

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by sleekp1: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
And the attack in Katsina was by PDE abi?
These northerners must think we're all illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by benuejosh: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Justbright:
I knew it.......I just known DAT APC are progressives and not thugs like fayose and asari
i owe u. u too sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by CJ310(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/hausa/news/2015/01/150124_pdp_yuguda?ocid=socialflow_facebook

Translation:

Wait is it just me or is this post hard to understand with all the mistakes
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Dahkogrin007(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
na dem go kill dem selves

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by efilefun(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Everybody wants CHANGE only those deceiving themselves will keep shouting GEJ....

GMB2015

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Omooba77: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
But they were shouting sai Buhari............
North playing the script that power must return.......Any way....
GEJ gets my vote....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by kindnyce(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
ahaa

THANK GOD APC HAS BEEN VINDICATED

WE KNEW IT ALLA ALONG DAT IT WAS A FAMILY AFFAIR (PDP)

SAME PDP ATTACKED GEJ IN KATSINA

IMAGINE,WHEN ALL THE ATTACKS ON GEJ ARE CARRIED OUT IN PDP LED STATE

SAI BUHARI

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by chichriso: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
this is far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by mohdrabiu: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pdp things

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Yeske2(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Now you've heard it from PDP Governor of bauchi State. The attack was planned by PDP and I was the first person to report that here three days ago. Their plan is to make APC and Buhari look bad. This was a calculated move by PDP in order to turn off voters in the South against Buhari and APC.

This is similar to the fraud of a hack they claimed happened yesterday to Ministry of Defense webpage. PDP and Jonathan are desperate. When you are desperate, you do bad thing without thing about consequences of your action.

This is going to backfire, big time.

Has your account been hacked or what?
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by oloworulz(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
We knew, no need to tell us

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
God is on the throne.......every form of evil perpetuated by the party ....a nest of killers shall come to the open.

PDP is just too evil....

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
sleekp1:
And the attack in Katsina was by PDE abi?
These northerners must think we're all illiterates.

Ask yourself why these attacks are only happening in PDP controlled states.

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by jacabi(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yeske2:
Has your account been hacked or what?
This one is different from sincere9gerian.
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by JEITO: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
That is a mole speaking. I have always known there's something fishy about this man. His body language seem to be suspicious and now this has confirmed it- he has soft spot for APC and I won't be surprised if he switches camp upon completion of his tenure.

On the other hand, those who attacked the President may not be APC paid thugs: but I'm certain they are Buhari sympathisers.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by ajilay(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pdp thugs attacking pdp members nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by eleko1: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
cheesy lobatan.When we said that those IRRESPONSIBLE PDP are behind the burning of the clueless man campaign bus in Jos and the Zamfara skirmish.Some e-mouse whose mental capacity is defective came here to spewed rubbish.PDP is a........NEST OF KILLER. .......PDP.......IS BOKO HARAM,BOKO HARAM IS PDP.May we not see Evil.VOTE BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT grin

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by janeteubena: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thank you Jesus for exposing the works of the evil ones. change we must hug.

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by silverprince413(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lies I stay in bauchi, the attack was from apc members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.